It's Mine......................All Mine (Part 9)

Comments

• silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Splinter-Z wrote: »
    Thank you kindly. But I already have industrial quantities of this

I've actually seen that on sale from one of the many supply companies brochures that I get at work! :eek:

Apparently it is well class :o
  • twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    Someone just got their thread slammed to shit on one of the anime boards! :eek: :D

I know.. little things please little minds :o:D

You think YOU'RE a nerd? Look what I've discovered on the net.....I kept all these cards as a child and loved all of them...the fungroid was me fave!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13570409@N03/1518188759/in/set-72157602322008790/

50 in the set, Krazy Kreatures from Outer Space! Pic of the Kreature on one side, which planet they were from, what they ate, etc etc their habits and such on the other. Oh the joys of childhood revisited :D
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nite all:yawn::yawn::sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    nite all:yawn::yawn::sleep:

Hope you sleep hoots xxxxx :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You think YOU'RE a nerd? Look what I've discovered on the net.....I kept all these cards as a child and loved all of them...the fungroid was me fave!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13570409@N03/1518188759/in/set-72157602322008790/

50 in the set, Krazy Kreatures from Outer Space! Pic of the Kreature on one side, which planet they were from, what they ate, etc etc their habits and such on the other. Oh the joys of childhood revisited :D

I can taste the cheap candy already :eek: :D

I have the complete 'Terror!' set of cards which were of a political nature and around the topic of terrorism (the Brighton/Thatcher card is awesome!). I got them cheap in the US but my brother accidentally soaked then in whiskey during one of our many rows though they are still well worth looking at. My grandpops collected cigarette cards but I don't know where my stash is any more :(

Night hoots :)
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Night Hoots :)

Take care
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can taste the cheap candy already :eek: :D

I have the complete 'Terror!' set of cards which were of a political nature and around the topic of terrorism (the Brighton/Thatcher card is awesome!). I got them cheap in the US but my brother accidentally soaked then in whiskey during one of our many rows though they are still well worth looking at. My grandpops collected cigarette cards but I don't know where my stash is any more :(

Night hoots :)

I've tried to find that Thatcher card online....no luck but found THIS instead!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having given SplintZ a walloping, we are now off to bedski XXXX Night night Mrs T, hope your biffday rocked!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've tried to find that Thatcher card online....no luck but found THIS instead!!

I have something similar in my toilet on the wall to remind me to keep stocking up on champagne ;):D

Night twass :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

That has to be Yappy :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    That has to be Yappy :D

Even my wife laughed at that! :eek: :D

As you don't visit 'that other place' let me fill you in...

Yappy decided to put some of us on ignore, you had to write a 100 word essay on why you should e taken off ignore :eek: :D

Today Yappy took a load of us off ignore... and we have to write a 100 word essay as to why we should be on ignore!! :eek: :o

Sheer class :):D

I've decided that Living In An Abandoned Fire House by The Magnetic Fields is my favourite song btw ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening anyone!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening anyone!! :D

Evening yes, very good :):p

My chest is killing me, can hardly run and I've virtually given up on the **** :o:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even my wife laughed at that! :eek:

As you don't visit 'that other place' let me fill you in...

Yappy decided to put some of us on ignore, you had to write a 100 word essay on why you should e taken off ignore :eek: :

Today Yappy took a load of us off ignore... and we have to write a 100 word essay as to why we should be on ignore!! :eek: :

Sheer class :):D

I've decided that Living In An Abandoned Fire House by The Magnetic Fields is my favourite song btw ;)

LMAO She is one on her own that lass :D:D

That video just me me think that's how she would be :p

Hi Twassy, I thought I'd quoted your post

*waves* :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening yes, very good :):p

My chest is killing me, can hardly run and I've virtually given up on the **** :o:(

See the doc before you kark it! :eek:
    LMAO She is one on her own that lass :D:D

That video just me me think that's how she would be :p

Hi Twassy, I thought I'd quoted your post

*waves* :)

Yoo hoo Mrs T, tell Nate to get a chest x ray!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    See the doc before you kark it! :eek:

Yoo hoo Mrs T, tell Nate to get a chest x ray!!!

Okay

Silent, you need one of these :D

Seriously though, make sure you are okay ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My GP won't give me an x-ray, they will just offer me another of the endless courses of antibiotics I have told them I no longer wish to take :o:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My GP won't give me an x-ray, they will just offer me another of the endless courses of antibiotics I have told them I no longer wish to take :o:(

YOu need to go into one of those walk in centres or A&E and refuse to leave until you get one. Ham it up if neccessary and collapse on the floor clutching chest etc....antibiotics mess up your system if you have too many, Splint's had far too many, you are right to refuse! They may just be masking the real problem. Can you breathe in deeply or is that impossible?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I know they don't like to do them unnecessarily and there has been a cough going about that lingers.

We have a bug at school :eek::eek::eek: a bad one, half of one class was off today
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know they don't like to do them unnecessarily and there has been a cough going about that lingers.

We have a bug at school :eek::eek::eek: a bad one, half of one class was off today

Splint's had six chest x rays in the last year, none of which he needed, nothing was wrong with his chest :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Splint's had six chest x rays in the last year, none of which he needed, nothing was wrong with his chest :rolleyes:

:confused:

That's a lot in truth as they do not like doing them, maybe they put him the wrong way round :D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good grief... anything effecting half the class can't be good. :eek:

Who will The Growler play with? :eek: :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YOu need to go into one of those walk in centres or A&E and refuse to leave until you get one. Ham it up if neccessary and collapse on the floor clutching chest etc....antibiotics mess up your system if you have too many, Splint's had far too many, you are right to refuse! They may just be masking the real problem. Can you breathe in deeply or is that impossible?

I can breathe in deeply but my asthma is really playing up and any exertion is exhausting :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :confused:

That's a lot in truth as they do not like doing them, maybe they put him the wrong way round :D;)

Just being over cautious imho :p
This discussion has been closed.