Two and a Half Men is "filth"...

2»

Comments

• lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asmo wrote: »

"Obama is like Hitler"???????

Offensive doesn't even cover it. That guy should be ashamed of himself. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it stopped being funny once he got older and skinnier anyway
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    first thoughts were silly boy, biting the hand that feeds. But he was a child when he started, had no choice and now he's religious and ranting with his spiritual adviser. Sounds like a breakdown, poor kid :(
    only good thing to come out if this, is he gets help... and the show gets scrapped. Early seasons were pretty funny, even the last one with CS and since are just dire.
  • doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Must be one of the 7% of blacks who didn't vote for Obama I guess.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks to me like another child hood star with millions in the bank was lost and a religious nut job found him. It was the weird comment that he wanted to join an all black church that kinda gave away the total madness being spread to him by the puppet master beside him. I mean why would the lord care what colour a mans skin is?

The show itself is what it is and has always been, adult scenarios that a younger person wouldnt see the full concept of until they mature. I mean that was the role of Jake, things happened around him that he didnt understand because of the inosense of youth and thats what made it funny on two levels.

Plus the men always ended up being the losers in most scenarios Charlie having his nads crushed by a doctor he once dated for one and Alan a toy car glued to his bits by Rose when he upset her.

Jakes role in the new series has been minimal, as he is no longer the kid that can ask which of them has erectile disfunction without understanding what he has said he is a weak link in the SL, hence they shipped him off to the army which may have been why this started. Wht else has he to do if he isnt on set. Sit through 4 sermons on a sunday??? thats not normal.

I read his apology but I think he is toast, the show will not end yet for sure , he will get killed off and that girl from this season with the unstoppable gob will replace him. I mean its an emsamble cast not even Charlie Sheen leaving stopped it rolling on so Jake leaving certainly wont.
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thing is, if anyone would have good reason to want out of his contract, it's Jones. His role as Jake has been relegated to a single scene in occasional episodes so it does make more sense in that respect.

Yes his role in the programme has been severely scaled back recently, but why on earth would he want to be released from his contract? Does he really think he’ll earn more somewhere else? My guess is he’ll never see a similar salary again in his life. Has he lost his mind? Oh… wait… :D
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read his apology but I think he is toast, the show will not end yet for sure , he will get killed off and that girl from this season with the unstoppable gob will replace him. I mean its an emsamble cast not even Charlie Sheen leaving stopped it rolling on so Jake leaving certainly wont.

I also suspect this might be the end for him on this programme, and probably the end of his acting career. He’s hardly an incredible actor, more like an alright child actor who got lucky.
    Like you said, if the programme can survive without Charlie (which ratings have proved it can, even if it isn’t anywhere near as funny as it once was), then it can easily survive without Jake.
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Well, apparently he's apologised for the remarks. Otherwise known as 'You ever want to work in this town again?'
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s172/two-and-a-half-men/news/a441351/angus-t-jones-apologises-for-two-and-a-half-men-criticism.html

A combination of his agent, his accountant and his lawyer have probably had "words" with him
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGswHSwi7z8

the guy beside him is like wtf ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He seems 'medicated' to me, there is a sorta kerry katon-esque quality to his rambling.
  • Yorkshire.KingYorkshire.King Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok then Jake, give all your cash back and wash your soul of the dirty sins - Yeah, I bet that never will happen
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I stopped watching Two and a Half Men when Charlie left. Did not like Ashton, he is beautiful to look at but he cannot act and the whole story changed when it was no longer two brothers living together. A lot of the humour was the fact they were brothers. Alan's frustration with his mother, his resentment he was not as attractive as Charlie to women etc. I believe Angus is hardly in the show anymore as he has joined the army. I guess the producers are fed up with the cast of Two and a Half Men. It is the same writers and producers for The Big Bang Theory and that Cast seem to be more stable and appreciate their fame rather than ranting about it (as the run to the bank with their enormous salaries!) As far as I know Angus has been with the show since a very young kid so he has been exceptionally fortune to land a role that went into adulthood.

Cannot believe this minister who was with him in the video really cares anything for Angus, he wanted something sensational so he could put it out on the internet and get publicity for his odd religion. I think this poor kid is being manipulated into a situation that could have serious consequences for his career and life.