Options

Anybody else love that new relationship feeling?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I'm soooo jealous! It's one of the best feelings. Something I haven't felt for absolutely ages, unfortunately.

I had butterflies the other night watching Carey Mulligan and Andrew Garfield in Never Let Me Go. I remembered that feeling again for a brief second! :D
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Harrowing. wrote: »
    Ah loadsa quickie relationships sounds great to me:D
    PS re break-ups, divorces are on the way down every tear since 2003...
    Probably cos people are too skint to afford one ;)...

Thats divorce .... Think of ALL the relationships that end before they get to that stage ....

Won't somebody please think of all the broken hearts out there ..

Jeez, I am a barrell of laughs today !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Thats divorce .... Think of ALL the relationships that end before they get to that stage ....

Won't somebody please think of all the broken hearts out there ..

Jeez, I am a barrell of laughs today !!
    ♫Roll out the barrel, we'll have a barrel of laughs....♫ (sympathy is-oh-so 2010.....)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its an amazing feeling. Not felt it years now that I'm married but I still remember feeling special. Excited for him to meet my friends ect The silly little things like the flowers for no reason other than he wanted to, the little goodnight messages, the cute little things you'd notice and go "awww". Now we're married, it's more about willing it to be 8 o clock so he's out the bloody door :D I love him really.

Enjoy it OP, it's a great feeling
  • Options
    danletodanleto Posts: 2,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really, I'm already awesome.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    I think its a great feeling. I've just split up from my partner of 3 years so i'm looking forward to having that feeling again. Not in any major hurry though lol
  • Options
    UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boom wrote: »
    Then starts the fun, doing things together for the first time. Meeting their friends etc. Going round to theirs frequently. Its a new place of discovery.

That's what we done last night :D He met some of my friends and I'm meeting his on Tuesday :eek: I hadn't seen some of my friends for a while so it was good to be able to catch up with them (hence being drunk last night :D and being hungover to hell this morning :( ). They all liked him which is good!

My last relationship was with a female and I didn't realise at the time but it's a completely different experience right down to the feelings you have at the beginning of a relationship compared to when it's with a male :)