Kerry Katona & CAN Part Ways (Part 2)

Comments

• Amethyst8Amethyst8 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    There have been some similar tweets to try and somehow implicate KP in all of this. To attach this to her camp is laughable and shows how well the hard done by PA campaign actually worked IMO.

I think this mess is all in the CAN court, nothing whatsoever to do with KP, I think she may however be somewhere smiling over all of this.

KP did actually wade in at one point on Twitter, but a couple of days later was seen coming out of a well known Media Lawyers office, followed by an angry looking Peter Andre. Tweets deleted, and total silence since.

There`s probably a lot of legal stuff going on in the background.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,048
    Forum Member
    Amethyst8 wrote: »
    KP did actually wade in at one point on Twitter, but a couple of days later was seen coming out of a well known Media Lawyers office, followed by an angry looking Peter Andre. Tweets deleted, and total silence since.

There`s probably a lot of legal stuff going on in the background.

Well I never, was this made public at the time (not the tweet, the lawyers office bit) ? I don't recall seeing anything on here.
    Forum Member
    deleted
    Forum Member
    Tbh all I want to know is y PA divorced KP, lol

All I want to know is why KK (and Nicola) left CAN, what the problem is with her integrity, and why CAN issues are being protected from the gossip writers. After all, that is the topic of this thread. Anything to do with PA, KP, or any of these bit players is just diverting us from the issue originally under discussion (*screams I don't give a Fig about Price & Andre, loudly into a cushion* :p)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh all I want to know is y PA divorced KP, lol

from what I can gather, he doesnt want to make his reason for leaving public for the sake of the kiddies. He has said that he might have to tell about it..but he hasnt yet.

There are lot of theories from fans of both camps but we dont really know.
    Forum Member
    babycakes wrote: »
    Well I never, was this made public at the time (not the tweet, the lawyers office bit) ? I don't recall seeing anything on here.

Google "Katie Price and Peter Andre emerge from solicitor`s office", for the pics. Nothing was confirmed, or denied.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I want to know is why KK (and Nicola) left CAN, what the problem is with her integrity, and why CAN issues are being protected from the gossip writers. After all, that is the topic of this thread. Anything to do with PA, KP, or any of these bit players is just diverting us from the issue originally under discussion (*screams I don't give a Fig about Price & Andre, loudly into a cushion* :p)

Nicola did 1 tweet and then nothing:mad: kerry has been quiet too. So have the Speakmans who have also parted company with CAN.
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    Nicola did 1 tweet and then nothing:mad: kerry has been quiet too. So have the Speakmans who have also parted company with CAN.

Have they ? The House of Can is downsizing :rolleyes: Personally I find them laughable (although wasn't laughing when they self promoted their assurance via Twitter that they could definitely have helped Amy W yesterday - that was insensitive and inappropriate).
    Forum Member
    Amethyst8 wrote: »
    Google "Katie Price and Peter Andre emerge from solicitor`s office", for the pics. Nothing was confirmed, or denied.

Thanks (she looked rather nice in those pix - dressed up to meet the ex in a "look what you're missing" kinda way :cool:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think kmaddock could really be Nicola

K Maddock
    @KMaddock_ K Maddock
    can't seem to put their finger on it. Word of advice, boys. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Ring any bells? All I can say
    2 hours ago via web
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks (she looked rather nice in those pix - dressed up to meet the ex in a "look what you're missing" kinda way :cool:)

Read in one of the zleb mags (didn't buy it) that KP was overwhelmed at seeing him after 2yrs and has asked him for another chance. He told her she'd hurt him enough. Who knows if it's true?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »

K Maddock
    @KMaddock_ K Maddock
    can't seem to put their finger on it. Word of advice, boys. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Ring any bells? All I can say
    2 hours ago via web
    Someone else said they thought Neville and people he knows are behind this to seek revenge.

I am unsure who is who but Neville does not look good in this he has a TV production company people will not look to employ(take his services) him if he keeps this up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Read in one of the zleb mags (didn't buy it) that KP was overwhelmed at seeing him after 2yrs and has asked him for another chance. He told her she'd hurt him enough. Who knows if it's true?
    I doubt this is true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

K Maddock
    @KMaddock_ K Maddock
    2 hours ago via web

I had thought Nicola..but for a couple of things.

KM used the works check instead of cheque and back yard or front yard instead of garden. My australian and american friends refer to "yard" instead of the Brits who say garden. I think she/he is a good friend of someone either still at CAN or has recently left who is from down under. I wonder if a certain out of work jounalist who as close to CAN is miffed that they havent given him a job:eek: nah doubt he, his head is firmly up claires read end
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie does look nice :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

KM used the works check instead of cheque and back yard or front yard instead of garden. My australian and american friends refer to "yard" instead of the Brits who say garden. I think she/he is a good friend of someone either still at CAN or has recently left who is from down under. I wonder if a certain out of work jounalist who as close to CAN is miffed that they havent given him a job:eek: nah doubt he, his head is firmly up claires read end
    I use the word yard :o and I am British. The word "check" could have been a typo/auto correct/bad spelling or deliberately used to think a certain way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola would know everything what goes on and has gone on in the past so it could be her. Away of getting back at CP and PA
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

KM also waffled about MA meeting someone in GC......which is apparently the Gold Coast of Oz......would a brit say GC ? I think they'd just say OZ . But I too get the impression KM isn't a brit.She has also been tweeting trash about the Andre family from supposed Oz reports.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola would know everything what goes on and has gone on in the past so it could be her. Away of getting back at CP and PA

Or someone very, very close to Nicola who feels aggreived at the way they think she has been treated. ;)
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This km is covering her tracks by not revealing who she is, they can't reach her through lawyers which is why they are doing this, no-one knows who it is so how can she be reached, unless the police are working to trace her account and ip address!!!!!?

The thing is, she appears to know quite a lot about IT, I mean that screen print-out she pulled and published where CP had supposedly visited her twitter site...how many people would know how to do that? Perhaps they are trying to trace her...but she is so far evading them through her IT knowledge.

According to KMaddock Nev has consulted his lawyers. Just looked at the Nev and he is off again and so am I to work. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Could km be the wife of the big brother supposed to be running the new coffee shop getting a bit of revenge? Just a thought as they have recently split up
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    taj58 wrote: »
    Could km be the wife of the big brother supposed to be running the new coffee shop getting a bit of revenge? Just a thought as they have recently split up

I wondered this after the remarks about what was said at a BBQ. She would have inside info and maybe a recent change in loyalties. This KM isn't a nice woman, some of the things she's said have been unneccessary conceited stabs at them, especially towards Michael.
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    I use the word yard :o and I am British. The word "check" could have been a typo/auto correct/bad spelling or deliberately used to think a certain way.

But do you use the word 'yard' to describe a perfectly nice green flowering garden -or- a bit of scrub at the back of your house or suchlike? That is the difference between Oz and Brit use of the word. As for 'check' well some people just can't spell -or- make daft typos so that's a non-starter really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

K Maddock
    @KMaddock_ K Maddock
    2 hours ago via web

Could be anyone.

Doubt its Nicola. Its clear that Nicola has great integrity, which is why she parted ways with Powell. She doesnt need to play games and probably prefers Court.
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Could be anyone.

Doubt its Nicola. Its clear that Nicola has great integrity, which is why she parted ways with Powell. She doesnt need to play games and probably prefers Court.

In what way is it clear?
    Apart from one tweet Nicola Partridge has been completely quiet. Because of this, she has integrity.
    Claire Powell has also been quiet, in the face of some very nasty accusations. She, however, is accused of guilt. Double standards there.
This discussion has been closed.