Options

****official Spoiler Thread 15.12.12***

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »
    UnionJ Fan ‏@UnionJboy

SPOILERRRR ALERTT #scd B2 Dani and Louis, Shocks as Louis goes! All female final :o

This is getting ridiculous now. :D

That person has tweeted about 5 different versions of the result and then keeps deleting the tweets. I think it's safe to assume that one is definitely not a reliable source!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UnionJ Fan ‏@UnionJboy

SPOILERRRR ALERTT #scd B2 Dani and Louis, Shocks as Louis goes! All female final :o

This is getting ridiculous now. :D

:D:D:D

I'm inclined to believe the original spoiler of Denise vs. Kimberley at this stage, but I'm not getting my hopes up that Dani's completely off the hook just yet...

Looks like we're just gonna have to wait for the result show for once :eek:
  • Options
    Major ChudleyMajor Chudley Posts: 4,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twitter are now talking about us and our lack of virtual food.. Sending in a Kentucky bucket with side orders.
  • Options
    Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a 'mad, dark place' according to Twitter.

Well done everyone. :D

*waves to all the twitter folk* :D
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I would not be suprised if Lisa Riley gets booed on the final if this is true.

Many will blame her for this result just like Christopher Maloney from the X Factor.

I think you should realise that she's popular with most of the public. :) And she's not even through to the final (well, not confirmed)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.sandiegozoo.org/pandacam/

Right now the 2009 cub is on. He's sleeping in a corner. There is a cam in Scotland for the UK pandas but as it's night time they don't do much

Awwwww. That is impossible cutenessssss. :cool:
  • Options
    tartan67tartan67 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you didn't believe the result get ready to find out........they've opened the doors and everyone's heading home from the studio
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natalian wrote: »
    I can't help wondering how it was that Cheryl got to be the one who stole all the limelight out of the Girls Aloud girls. Kimberley is just as attractive and seems a genuinely nice person :)

Bullies always like to concentrate on one person and they seem to have decided on Cheryl. It's quite amusing to read some of the rubbish they post about her but must not be nice to be on the receiving end of it.
  • Options
    PinkLadyJoPinkLadyJo Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet everyone on twitter are doingthisto see the carnage this forum would turn into and just to mess us up x
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Eittol96 wrote: »
    I have a friend who was there tonight - I was fairly certain she wouldn't tell me who was out, but I can't even get her to confirm or deny any rumour!

Tell her she is no longer your friend if she continues to withhold this information.
  • Options
    CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smude wrote: »
    The one night we need a proper spoiler and instead it's carnage.
    what? and miss this!!!!!! :D
    *Laura* wrote: »
    And me. I'm sat here actually laughing out loud. :o:D

I am too. :)
  • Options
    abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    I've been lurking at the hysterics in the thread.. I heard some of you opened bottles of wine, so I thought i'd step inside :D

sweetie, the alcohol flows freely every week in here, sometimes we even manage to drink some :eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the Lisa vs. Denise one is most plausible.

Kimberley vs. Denise would make great telly though.

And this thread's been pretty amusing too. More energy surrounding it than the show itself!
  • Options
    HelbrownHelbrown Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This place wouldn't be so "mad" and "dark" if the Beeb did the right thing and showed the results show on Saturday. The X Factor has THAT right at least.
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where is footygirl tonight

what a way to end the 2012 spoiler threads
  • Options
    lechatnoirlechatnoir Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    RFS wrote: »
    If it was the male singer who killed pretty much everything he sang, oh boy would I rejoice!!!

I hope he didn't chose to murder somebody that i used to know again in the sing-off
  • Options
    ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    This is the first time I have done this...I am knackered and dying to go bed. What time do you folks usually get to know who has been eliminated??
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @UnionJBoy is pothuthic on DS....he's joking, I know. :p
  • Options
    KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    This is a 'mad, dark place' according to Twitter.

Well done everyone. :D

That strangely gives me a warm glow inside :P
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Did Bruno swear on tonight's show? I heard Tess apologise for him but I didn't hear what he said.

I think he said "fanny". Might be wrong tho!!!!
  • Options
    alimyleralimyler Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    Nothing shows that Lisa's ever had a majority of the votes. For all we know, most people would rather she was gone, but since SCD isn't vote-to-evict, there's no easy way to say that with their votes.
    She has been bottom of the leaderboard and never been in the dance off. That suggests to me that she gets more votes than all those above her.
  • Options
    CAT5CAT5 Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can confirm that the eliminated one was

Dave Arch and his wonderful wonderful orchestra
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    You seem to be forgetting that two go tonight, lowest vote first, and then the dance off. If Lisa had lowest she is gone without doing the dance off.
    That would clear the way for Kimberley and DVO to fight it out
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Nothing shows that Lisa's ever had a majority of the votes. For all we know, most people would rather she was gone, but since SCD isn't vote-to-evict, there's no easy way to say that with their votes.

On average she's had fewer strong placings on the leaderboard (bar that unearthly week one top placing) than everyone else, and has never been in the DO. It's fair to say she has a strong voting base. Maybe not a majority, but her votes seem to be at least consistent.
  • Options
    hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    walnut699 wrote: »
    Eliminated is:

The singer who murdered the Gotye song (Louis Foxtrot).

Most believable result I`ve heard.