Chantelle Houghton blasts ex Alex Reid over ‘girlfriend’ tweet of daughter Dolly

Scarlett O HaraScarlett O Hara Posts: 195
Forum Member
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4797215/chantelle-houghton-blasts-alex-reid-over-girlfriend-tweet-of-daughter-dolly.html

I feel dirty for linking to The Sun but it really does amaze me that any media outlet is still reporting on these two morons.

I will say that while Alex Reid is the thickest thick plank who ever was, those who got outraged over his comment - including Chantelle - are even thicker. Though it's rich of him to slag off Chantelle for her nonsense when he was on Jeremy Kyle just before Christmas. He's the biggest wally I have ever known of.

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    haha people are saying his comment is 'sick' a bit thick maybe :rolleyes:
    Chantelle never ceases to amaze me with her stupidity
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    haha people are saying his comment is 'sick' a bit thick maybe :rolleyes:
    Chantelle never ceases to amaze me with her stupidity

Its ridiculous isn't it.
    Its a light hearted comment from her daddy fgs

I remember when I was a little girl thinking I could marry my dad.... Needless to say I didn't Lol
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't understand why he used the term 'girlfriend' for. Alex is always saying something completely weird or inappropriate.
    Forum Member
    chloeb wrote: »
    Its ridiculous isn't it.
    Its a light hearted comment from her daddy fgs

I remember when I was a little girl thinking I could marry my dad.... Needless to say I didn't Lol

:D at BIB

and yes ridiculous but yet again she's made herself look a prize twit so not all bad;)
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Can't understand why he used the term 'girlfriend' for. Alex is always saying something completely weird or inappropriate.

Yes bit odd but bearing in mind it's Alex Reid, I expect nothing more.
    Pair of plonkers
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew what Alex meant, it was a sweet old fashioned thing to say..now we are all obsessed with smut and everyone and their Aunty are being accused of being a pedo people are saying he is a dirty old man for saying it :( ..he meant she was his girl, his valentine..it was sweet fgs.

I feel sorry for Alex, he will never win with that up herself strumpet Chantelle, she will always be on his back. I knew she would hit back at him for that, she is a sad little twit. Her whole career is slagging him off and whoring out her poor little daughter to OK and the paps.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, Alex is a plank, but even he's entitled to be all soppy occasionally where his child's concerned. Anyone with a braincell knows what he meant - which of course automatically excludes Chantelle.

What a vicious old boot she is to have a go at him for this.
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex seems like a very proud and loving daddy to his little princess, nowt wrong with that. Stop seeing trouble where there is none, Chantelle you fool and go and see a shrink before the men in white coats come for you...
    She's a vicious piece of work..
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Yes, Alex is a plank, but even he's entitled to be all soppy occasionally where his child's concerned. Anyone with a braincell knows what he meant - which of course automatically excludes Chantelle.

Julie68 wrote: »
    Alex seems like a very proud and loving daddy to his little princess, nowt wrong with that. Stop seeing trouble where there is none, Chantelle you fool and go and see a shrink before the men in white coats come for you...
    She's a vicious piece of work..

haha whilst I think Alex is a bit of a prat there's something quite likeable about him but her :confused:as you both say vicious airhead
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a bridesmaid when I was six and became obsessed with weddings for a while... I married my dad, both my brothers, my godfather, my neighbour and the cat numerous times... good job my mother didn't decide to think the worse... Chantellitall really doesn't like sharing Dolly with anyone but the Daily Mail does she? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK I call my son my handsome little man.. and my dad and i used to have date night where we would do something special like the movies etc.. nothing sick about it.. groan

chantellitall call someone who cares.
  • Scarlett O HaraScarlett O Hara Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »

I think they are both as bad as each other for the most part but I agree that she is out of line here.

He is a wally for having a go at her publicity seeking when he appeared on Jeremy Kyle recently though.

Both a big pair of numpties, but I agree the outrage over Alex calling Dolly his Valentine is just pathetic beyond belief.
    Forum Member
    Well I just had a nosey on her twitter and she gets even funnier does Chantelli

lauren barnett ‏@laurrenbarnett
    @chantellehought But @Mario_Falcone called her his new girlfriend a month ago and that was fine?

and her reply
    chantelle houghton ‏@chantellehought
    @laurrenbarnett @mario_falcone Mario isn't her dad

haha great logic there:rolleyes:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    People have sick minds. I think it is sweet. I remember when Peter Andre posted similarly re Princess being his valentine just after his marriage split & KP's dogs were on him like he'd skinned a puppy on live telly, calling him sick etc etc. We are all daddies girls,whether in the womb or aged 40(& beyond) & for people to imply impropriety is an indication of their warped thinking rather than an indication of a bad father.
    Chantelle is ridiculous .All she needs is a burning torch & a pitchfork where Reid is concerned.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Well I just had a nosey on her twitter and she gets even funnier does Chantelli

lauren barnett ‏@laurrenbarnett
    @chantellehought But @Mario_Falcone called her his new girlfriend a month ago and that was fine?

and her reply
    chantelle houghton ‏@chantellehought
    @laurrenbarnett @mario_falcone Mario isn't her dad

haha great logic there:rolleyes:

She doesn't even realise what she said there, what a moron.

I don't have much time for either of them, but she seems to be faling into the unhealthy pattern of looking for any reason to criticise him.
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    She doesn't even realise what she said there, what a moron.

I don't have much time for either of them, but she seems to be faling into the unhealthy pattern of looking for any reason to criticise him.

I know, makes it all the more funny.

Yep as somebody further up the thread said 'she doesn't like sharing Dolly with anybody apart from the Daily Mail'-very true I thought
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe some people find his comment inappropriate. It's just a proud dad making an innocent joke. I sometimes call my little sis the love of my life. Am I sick, too?
    Forum Member
    Moireen wrote: »
    I can't believe some people find his comment inappropriate. It's just a proud dad making an innocent joke. I sometimes call my little sis the love of my life. Am I sick, too?

luckily they're in the minority and probably just her chums. I think the majority of people deem her tweet far more inappropriate. She's already painted Alex as some sick, twisted pervert & now upped the ante with her latest twatterings.
    Chantelle grow up and shut up:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is effectively two punch drunk boxers beating themselves to death while the referee laments it all but won't call it off as the crowd bay for more. Chantelle and Alex are the boxers, the media is the referee and the people that indulge in this trash are the crowd. Or two rats fighting over a single morsel to feed themselves, with Dolly as that morsel. Take your pick.

Honestly, they both got famous for shagging people, one called Preston and the other called Jordan, so they could make money from the experience. They define the term fame **** literally.
    Forum Member
    open link with caution, gave me a small fright

http://twitter.com/AlexReid/status/300664354012008448/photo/1

joking apart I don't mind him and Dolly looks very cute in that pic
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,801
    Forum Member
    Could these two be having a public ding dong over the financial income that the child could generate or does it go deeper?

Here's a picture taken in January that appeared in a magazine of some bloke playing father to Dolly and stating "Me and my new girlfriend Dolly!!".

Where was mummy, was she busily OKing with her favourite magazines to reveal the picture?
    The cute picture caught the attention of Chantelle who commented: "aww soooo cute xx,"
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really is a tw*t. that poor little girl was conceived for publicity and will continue to be a cash cow for her dumb arsed mother and father. She hasn't got a chance in hell.

Chantelle is the living example of how reality tv can take an ordinary girl and create a media **** monster.
  • JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't see anything wrong in Alex's comment, he just comes across as doting on his baby daughter. Hopefully in the near future these two will disappear into obscurity where they belong, lets hope they take KP with them. People need to stop buying the mags, there is no talent, nothing to offer so go away
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She really is a tw*t. that poor little girl was conceived for publicity and will continue to be a cash cow for her dumb arsed mother and father. She hasn't got a chance in hell.

Chantelle is the living example of how reality tv can take an ordinary girl and create a media **** monster.
    She was so sweet in celebrity big brother when she met Preston. What happened?