Options

Complete GTA Pack £8.74

jkainjkain Posts: 1,629
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The complete GTA pack has just gone to 75% off on Steam, now £8.74. It lasts until Monday evening so get in there if you don't have them all and want a bargain, or, like me you do have most of them on disk but like the convenience of having them in your Steam library. Getting all nostalgic about playing Vice City (my favourite) again..:D

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it is well worth it, although it was only £5 in last year's summer sale.
  • Options
    Rossby41Rossby41 Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just downloading the Trilogy now (my pc can't handle the later games). It will nice to play the Vice City and San Andreas on the PC (my last pc could only handle GTA 3)
  • Options
    Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jkain wrote: »
    Getting all nostalgic about playing Vice City (my favourite) again..:D

Prepare to lose all your lovely memories, and realise how fecking HARD the game really was. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bought the complete collection. 2 of my friends have the same laptop but only one of them can get gta 4 to work
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing better than riding around on a bike listening to the music. I haven't even unlocked any islands on Vice City yet :D
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm tempted actually, even though i've had, played and completed all of them many times. My new GFX card (which seems stable, fingers crossed :)) can cope with all of them so it would be nice to have the full, legal versions i suppose.

Grabbed Just Cause 2 today for £2.49 as well
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    managed to get his as well great price for it in all honesty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Damn, I make a point of not opening up the store often because I get lured into buying too much, but I'm really regretting missing this deal. The GTA trilogy was amazing... :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be back for the summer sale don't worry
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep meaning to download GTA 2 from the Rockstar site. Loved it on the PS1 and I hear that it looks and plays a little better on PC.

Maybe I should plug in my PS2 and give San Andreas another go...
  • Options
    cat666cat666 Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Grabbed Just Cause 2 today for £2.49 as well

Awesome game. I was slightly saddened that 100% control wasn't possible and that the story missions were done, and the game completed before I'd finished with the gang quests, but other than that it was very enjoyable.