• Options
    KayokKayok Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Yes it was Manchester Victoria train station
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, I've been to piccadilly several times and knew it weren't that. It looks quite a nice grand station.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should have left on d'tram
  • Options
    KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    They should have left on d'tram

I'm angry that we were robbed of a scene of Carla and Peter sailing out to sea ... :(:(:(
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like more "on location" scenes in Corrie. I know it's probably difficult to film but Manchester has some fantastic buildings. Ion fact would mind it in most soaps
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do they manage to make sure that one single person in the background didnt clock they were filming corrrie and just stand there watching
  • Options
    KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    I'd like more "on location" scenes in Corrie. I know it's probably difficult to film but Manchester has some fantastic buildings. Ion fact would mind it in most soaps

I'd like to see more too.

I think that Corrie's one of the best for getting away from the backlot though.
  • Options
    PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    How do they manage to make sure that one single person in the background didnt clock they were filming corrrie and just stand there watching

I remember in Paris when Craig was leaving Rosie at the train station, all the French people were watching, silly French people :o