Another child murdered by the welfare state

13»

Comments

• GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Daily Mail report saysTia spent her final hours amid fears the address, which is due to be demolished, could provide a focal point for ‘lynch mob’ violence and vandalism.

How on earth could they possibily Mail know how Tia spent her final hours?

That confused me too. I think it's just really badly written.
    All that 'star status' crap was sickening piffle and it's creepy they are going on about what was written above her bed.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glowbot wrote: »
    That confused me too. I think it's just really badly written.
    All that 'star status' crap was sickening piffle and it's creepy they are going on about what was written above her bed.

The clearly couldn't contain their excitement at the opportunity to brand people on benefits as liars, cheats and child murderers even although he wasn't on benefits.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Out of a matter of interest how did the neighbours know he was out of work and claiming benefits for four years and what has that got to do with the price of fish? Also - as already noted - he was a window cleaner. Maybe you should read the article below instead of the claptrap served up by the Fail:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22515463

Perhaps they noticed that he didn't go out to work? They are far more likely to know about him than we are.

He was arrested roaming the streets with a machete and at least one local resident has said that people were afraid of him. (Sky TV) So it's very unlikely that he would have been invited to clean any local windows.

He was also a criminal convicted of drugs and other offences and smoked marijuana all day According to his own partner)
  • andyknandykn Posts: 66,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Perhaps they noticed that he didn't go out to work? They are far more likely to know about him than we are.

He was arrested roaming the streets with a machete and at least one local resident has said that people were afraid of him. (Sky TV) So it's very unlikely that he would have been invited to clean any local windows.

He was also a criminal convicted of drugs and other offences and smoked marijuana all day According to his own partner)

...who did work (she was at work at the time of the crime) and with whom he lived. So he probably wouldn't be eligible for much in the way of benefits even if he didn't work.