Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    See the trailer for the OK exclusive, is showing another photoshoot of Princess and Junior.

When does the privacy start Mr. Andre and does it include all your children?

Not while there is still breath in his body.
    Yup - if you meant will all of them be on the next show.
    Cym wrote: »
    The words "privacy and "andre" go together with the same meaning and outcome as the term oil and water do, its just another meaningless claim made by someone whos world is meaningless unless they are at the center of it in every trash mag/show going :rolleyes:
    E may be convinced at the mo that he means what he says as Im sure part of these claims are for her benefit, to keep her in the game, but really he wont go until like in Oz, hes made to go, which by the looks of it, decent ratings or not, viewers have just had more than enough of him, and companies arent willing to invest in someone whos true character maybe about to be exposed in a CC ;)

Agree with all of this.

Has anyone read this?
    http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2013/aug/29/peter-andre-retiring-itv2-spotlight

Some of the comments are truly hilarious

"..a perfect storm of desperation and narcissism"
    "..a pathetic attention seeker"
    "..a needy inept self-obsessed man-child who can't tie his own shoelaces without the intercession of his manager..."

And my own favourite
    "Good...I've lost three tellies booting the screen in because of that f*cker"
    :D

(Apologies to Anna - I was laughing so much at the comments I didn't see your post).:)
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agree with all of this.

Has anyone read this?
    http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2013/aug/29/peter-andre-retiring-itv2-spotlight

"..a needy inept self-obsessed man-child who can't tie his own shoelaces without the intercession of his manager..."

And my own favourite

(Apologies to Anna - I was laughing so much at the comments I didn't see your post).:)

No worries - the comments are just simply priceless!
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

Agree with all of this.

Has anyone read this?

And my own favourite

What a brilliant article - couldn't have put it better myself!
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree with all of this.

Has anyone read this?

And my own favourite

This made me laugh from the article.

When Jordan Met Peter; Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare; Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem; Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter; Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries; Katie & Peter Argue With Virgin Media About Their Broadband Installation Date; Katie & Peter: Unleashed; Katie & Peter: Down Under; Katie & Peter: African Adventures; Katie & Peter: Stateside; Peter Andre: The Next Chapter; Peter Andre: Here 2 Help; and, finally, Peter Andre: My Life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a brilliant article - couldn't have put it better myself!

Never mind the article, I just wish I could claim some of the comments underneath.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter Pratdre is getting my goat with his current ramblings.

I shall tell thee why.

"Things will be done slightly differently. I've got to understand that I'm also with someone that's not in the industry, so we can approach this differently, which is great," Andre told The Sun.

He's making it sound like KP was the driving force in the kids being filmed and poor Pete didn't want to - and only now he's going out with someone not in the industry (although, EM is on more front covers and red carpets that KP and, for now, the medical career is up the swanney...so I would beg to differ) he can raise his children out of the spotlight. If you felt like that,Peter why do you continue to film your children and put them on TV for YEARS after your divorce? Another passive-agressive swipe at the ex, all her fault the kids are on tv, not Peters. If "doing things differently" is "great" then why didn't you switch off the cameras when you got divorced?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This made me laugh from the article.

When Jordan Met Peter; Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare; Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem; Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter; Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries; Katie & Peter Argue With Virgin Media About Their Broadband Installation Date; Katie & Peter: Unleashed; Katie & Peter: Down Under; Katie & Peter: African Adventures; Katie & Peter: Stateside; Peter Andre: The Next Chapter; Peter Andre: Here 2 Help; and, finally, Peter Andre: My Life.

This comment made me laugh even longer and louder:

ZuluTwenty
    29 August 2013 8:37pm

"When Jordan Met Peter; Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare; Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem; Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter; Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries; Katie & Peter Argue With Virgin Media About Their Broadband Installation Date; Katie & Peter: Unleashed; Katie & Peter: Down Under; Katie & Peter: African Adventures; Katie & Peter: Stateside; Peter Andre: The Next Chapter; Peter Andre: Here 2 Help; and, finally, Peter Andre: My Life."

Now at the risk of sounding a tadge rightwing in my beloved Guardian, I personally feel that it would be of great benefit to society (and a right fu**kin laugh) to round up anyone who's watched the entire canon of crap listed above and forcibly sterilise them. Or just line them up against a wall and shoot them.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

ZuluTwenty

"When Jordan Met Peter; Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare; Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem; Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter; Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries; Katie & Peter Argue With Virgin Media About Their Broadband Installation Date; Katie & Peter: Unleashed; Katie & Peter: Down Under; Katie & Peter: African Adventures; Katie & Peter: Stateside; Peter Andre: The Next Chapter; Peter Andre: Here 2 Help; and, finally, Peter Andre: My Life."

Now at the risk of sounding a tadge rightwing in my beloved Guardian, I personally feel that it would be of great benefit to society (and a right fu**kin laugh) to round up anyone who's watched the entire canon of crap listed above and forcibly sterilise them. Or just line them up against a wall and shoot them.

:D Some of the comments are just brilliant, did you see this?

boynamedstu
    29 August 2013 8:07pm

Poor old Peter. He was the pre-malignant mole to Katie Price's Chesney Hawkes. Only one could reasonably be expected to survive removal from the other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I shall tell thee why.

"Things will be done slightly differently. I've got to understand that I'm also with someone that's not in the industry, so we can approach this differently, which is great," Andre told The Sun.

He's making it sound like KP was the driving force in the kids being filmed and poor Pete didn't want to - and only now he's going out with someone not in the industry (although, EM is on more front covers and red carpets that KP and, for now, the medical career is up the swanney...so I would beg to differ) he can raise his children out of the spotlight. If you felt like that,Peter why do you continue to film your children and put them on TV for YEARS after your divorce? Another passive-agressive swipe at the ex, all her fault the kids are on tv, not Peters. If "doing things differently" is "great" then why didn't you switch off the cameras when you got divorced?

a) because it peed off KP no end and there wasn't anything she could do about it.
    b) it beats actually working for a living.
    lexi22 wrote: »

ZuluTwenty

I wonder how CAN Towers will react to this less-than-flattering portrayal of their erstwhile Golden Boy and the description of the "lovely" Claire as "f*cking terrifying".

(Actually, I've just had another look and there seems to have been a sudden influx of recommends for the more "positive comments")
    Coincidence or CAN's wifi at its finest?:confused::rolleyes:
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I m guessing we will see ever more magazine interviews. I saw an OK! ad on TV yesterday, and and he's talking about what it's like being a Dad!!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Some of the comments are just brilliant, did you see this?

boynamedstu
    29 August 2013 8:07pm

Poor old Peter. He was the pre-malignant mole to Katie Price's Chesney Hawkes. Only one could reasonably be expected to survive removal from the other.

We really do need a proper 'applause' smiley for that one! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I shall tell thee why.

THIS ^^^^^ EXACTLY
    Pity him being with someone not in the industry didnt stop him from approaching/selling his brothers life and death out on his pathetic show, now that would have been GREAT :mad:
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Thanks so much for that Anna, best laugh I've had for a while!

Referring to him as "Walter Orange" love it:D

As for this........." Andre's two-strong chain of coffee shops":D:D.
    Forum Member

I shall tell thee why.
    "Things will be done slightly differently. I've got to understand that I'm also with someone that's not in the industry, so we can approach this differently, which is great" Andre told The Sun.

That's exactly the impression I got Daisy, poor Pete:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    a) because it peed off KP no end and there wasn't anything she could do about it.
    b) it beats actually working for a living.

I wonder how CAN Towers will react to this less-than-flattering portrayal of their erstwhile Golden Boy and the description of the "lovely" Claire as "f*cking terrifying".

(Actually, I've just had another look and there seems to have been a sudden influx of recommends for the more "positive comments")
    Coincidence or CAN's wifi at its finest?:confused::rolleyes:

I suspect BIB, Azura, as the same kind of thing seems to apply to any less than complimentary comments on his stupid channel ie they suddenly disappear:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No worries - the comments are just simply priceless!

Priceless:D:D:D:D

Dont you just love those Guardian readers. The journalist and I must have been separated at birth, as he has said everything I would.

Someone better hide this article from him, or hes going to be rushing to the barn to see Claire for a pep talk:D Did she sell it yet?
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I m guessing we will see ever more magazine interviews. I saw an OK! ad on TV yesterday, and and he's talking about what it's like being a Dad!!

Noooo - you'e having me on. He's a dad? He has children? REALLY??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wembley dream is still alive:rolleyes:
    Either in the exclusive in OK, or New Mag, hes still chirping on about his wish to play Wembley. Deluded or what.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hard to take that as a serious piece of investigative journalism when they claim he was the king of the Jungle.

He wasn't even the groom of the stool.

They are just repeating his version of events. He tells lies to make himself look good. Hardly a reliable source.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hard to take that as a serious piece of investigative journalism when they claim he was the king of the Jungle.

They are just repeating his version of events. He tells lies to make himself look good. Hardly a reliable source.

Sorry...missed to point.

Sitting here fake baking myself in penance.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not big and it's not clever but this comment made me LOL
    But he did get to fiddle with Katie Price's rancid old clopper and beach balls.

Although in fairness, thats hardly a very elite club. I'm sure at some point that I was briefly married to her.
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now bunny I don't believe you would have said this:
    He certainly seemed likable, and not only in the way that most people would when standing next to Katie Price. While there was something of an inevitability to the way in which the pair's kids were regularly wheeled out for photo shoots, he's remained polite, grateful for his career and, in the frequently grotty industry in which he finds himself, arguably rather decent. He is now expecting a child with someone whose desire for public affection is considerably less fanatical than Price's and perhaps his respect for that way of life explains why an ongoing fly-on-the-wall lifestyle may no longer be tenable or attractive.:)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This. Some of the write up was funny, but whoever, needs to get their facts correct.
    Forum Member

sidsgirl wrote: »
    This. Some of the write up was funny, but whoever, needs to get their facts correct.

I can forgive the lazy journalism, the rest of the very precise article more than made up for it. Loved it!:D:D
This discussion has been closed.