Options

Goodbye X factor sub forum for another year

mcalmcal Posts: 1,227
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am a total lurker on here, however I have loved splitting my time between the shows and the live threads and want to say thanks to all the contributors. See you guys next year ;-)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can stick around and play games :)
  • Options
    shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Il miss it all. The gossip, rumours, banter and arguments, tic for tac. It's all fun. We as a family see you all next year. I'm sure some us wil go to the auditions and keep us all informed. Take care and have a good Xmas.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Yeah it's a lot more entertaining than the BB forum. For me BB is taken far too seriously...especially the year that Deana was in :)
  • Options
    ChelseaaKylexChelseaaKylex Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so sad :(
  • Options
    AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're all t***s, but I'll bloody miss you all!
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    AaronWx wrote: »
    You're all t***s, but I'll bloody miss you all!

Well said :D

Gotta admit the forum was literally the only reason I watched this year (Well sort of, I missed more shows than I watched, including the entirety of the finals...) Will probably stick around for a day or two to watch some bitchiness for the lulz but then it will be farewell </3

Maybe I should try watching Big Brother sometime...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To the peeps leaving the X Factor section till next year I'll miss y'all even the ones I have had heated debates with and disagree with strongly on a regular basis. You all make this forum a very entertaining place.

I will continue to post in this section regularly although I will be appearing a lot more in the music,BGT,US TV and Movie section more often now this season is over.

American Idol will be my next reality TV fix.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also now this season is over I will be making threads on a regular basis about some of my favorite past international contestants and what they are up to now. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Yeah a lot of you have been a holes from time to time but youse made some interesting discussions and it is sort of sad that this forum will be less busy now until August :(
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that's me done for another year,congrats to the winner Sam Bailey & Sharon's first win :D roll on Celebrity Big Brother on the 3rd of January :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww don't you lurkers go away, there'll be plenty of forum games to get involved with over the course of the silent months. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Awww don't you lurkers go away, there'll be plenty of forum games to get involved with over the course of the silent months. :D

I'll be sticking around for sure. Might get involved in a few forum games. :D