Options

Now Diana's gone, can the hatred end?

lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ive supported Diana all the way through, but can't deny that based on tonights performance the result was very fair.

But now shes gone, can the venom on here stop towards her? Ive genuinly been shocked by what some people have said about her. Certain people seem to have forgotten that this is only a competition.

Shes gone tonight, and I thought she took it very well. I also thought the other contestants spoke volumes about her, they clearly all liked her.

So yep, thats all I wanted to say, oh and go alex, easily the most talented this year INCLUDING Diana (I just liked Diana because I thought she was different in a good way :) )

The Leona comparisons should stop, because shes a star in her own right. Go alex :D

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the shameless bump, but the obscene amount of threads posted tonight means mine dropped off the first page within seconds :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bah, maybe il just talk to myself in this thread :D
  • Options
    LolWtfLolWtf Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you, the insults to all the contestants has been disgusting. Just because you support someone it doesn't mean you need to insult the others x
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope so.

That's one good thing about Diana's departure for me. I'm not going to miss trying to defend her everyday.
  • Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We can but hope. Although it will just transfer to someone else. Alex and Eoghan is my bet.
  • Options
    sweet boysweet boy Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes i can now leave her alone. dont worry
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Eggnog and alex will gain the hate factor

Well until Diana returns with her music
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Eoghan is next
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really do hope the hatred will stop to from all sides.. I hope we can all just support our favourites without insults being thrown. Make it a happy week :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Its going to be fun if she gets a CD out :yawn: loads more sad losers insulting her..
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Yeah, all the haters need to leave Diana alone now. :rolleyes:

You know about karma. Well all the negative energy will come back and make you unhappy too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    ..and all the lies about her being a Diva and all the contestants disliking her. Quite clearly at the end it showed she was popular with the others
  • Options
    GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    I hope it can come to an end now, the slating for Diana is beyond a joke. :(

I mean Alexandra is my least favourite in the competition, but I have never resorted to slagging her off in here.
  • Options
    RodaramaRodarama Posts: 2,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as Diana goes Ive always been meh....