Matt Cardle Has A Foul-Mouthed Fall-Out With Cher Lloyd

Comments

• willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »

So you have no comment to make about Cher, treating people like shit then.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    Er, he seems to be entirely in the right here.

What's the problem? Sometimes young people need to be told by an older person to stop being a d***head.
  • millie3millie3 Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for him. I would think even an angel would lose it with that little toerag
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So that one word is Matt's "foul-mouthed fall-out"? I wonder what Cher's "really brash" words to the stylist were? Typical tabloids making a (non-)story out of gossip.

But I think Matt should donate half of his votes to Cher next week to make up for this.
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    This is the magazine that hates him, yes?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chiller15 wrote: »
    It isn't Matt's fault Cher is a dick.

Very true.
  • Old BlokeOld Bloke Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What he might have said was d*k* ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's kinda sad really now that Katie and Wagner are gone they got no other stories to write about, hence the negative press about Matt / Cher.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mirror - in particular the god-awful Polly Hudson & Clemmie - worship the ground Cheryl walks on. They can't have Matt and thus Dannii winning. Hence the ridiculous Matt articles - if Cher is in deed acting like a cocky little madam (and that is how she comes across regardless of negative press) good on Matt for calling her out on it. And the word "dick" does not constitute a "foul-mouthed rant".
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you have no comment to make about Cher, treating people like shit then.:rolleyes:

I have made my feelings clear about Cher in a number of threads and they are negative. I was posting a link and didnt realise I had to explain my feelings about Cher in the process. Matt needs to chill as I stated and concentrate on his singing and not give any more fuel to the tabloid press.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are people actually trying to turn this against Cher...like, seriously?!

Maybe if Grace wasn't such a disastrous stylist and in charge of some of the most ghastly styling on the show, than Cher wouldn't feel the need to take the styling into her own hands. It is absolutely none of Matt's business and I don't care if he's hooking up with the stylist or not, that's absolutely no excuse to be such a prick to a seventeen year old girl. It's absolutely vile, and the fact that people are finding this as another excuse to demean the poor girl whilst praising her getting verbally attacked is just as bad.

That is if any of this article is actually, which I have my serious doubts. I don't like Matt but I can admit this story sounds totally false.
  • LolWtfLolWtf Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chrissy101 wrote: »
    Are people actually trying to turn this against Cher...like, seriously?!

Maybe if Grace wasn't such a disastrous stylist and in charge of some of the most ghastly styling on the show, than Cher wouldn't feel the need to take the styling into her own hands. It is absolutely none of Matt's business and I don't care if he's hooking up with the stylist or not, that's absolutely no excuse to be such a prick to a seventeen year old girl. It's absolutely vile, and the fact that people are finding this as another excuse to demean the poor girl whilst praising her getting verbally attacked is just as bad.

That is if any of this article is actually, which I have my serious doubts. I don't like Matt but I can admit this story sounds totally false.

I agree with this, from what I've seen Matt seems to get on quite well with Cher and also it is the Daily Mirror :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher's parents (and their alleged 72" plasma tv) did say in the article the other day that she has had some wrangles over her styling. And the stylist has also said that Cheryl's girls are a nightmare.

So I think this is perhaps one of those stories with some truth in it, but mostly a load of rubbish.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chrissy101 wrote: »

You admit it's probably false but you have no qualms about calling Matt "vile" and accusing him of "verbally attacking" a 17 year old? Hilarious. I'm sure being called a "dick" won't kill Cher - this whole "fragile little Cher" thing is wearing very thin and I'm sure at 17 she'll have said worse to people herself. Like, I don't know, the article by that girl accusing her of being a bully ? Of course it's all false where sweet little Cher is involved :rolleyes:
  • liz83liz83 Posts: 6,398
    Forum Member
    During the Heroes performance last week after Cher had been told by twitter leak that she was in the bottom 2 if you look at the VT, Matt had his arm round her in the line up. In the group songs they often seem to do little bursts of singing to each other. Matt and Aiden are really close and Aiden has quoted Cher and 1D as his mates. I get the feeling it was a Cher/1D/Aiden/Matt getting-on thing. In other words, no I dont believe a word of it it any more than I believe yesterdays story about falling out with his band complete with quotes from 'a friend' which was then angrily and categorically denied on the Bands website.
    I think you can tell the Mirrors agenda just by the headline. Foul mouthed - its an image theyre trying to keep going at all costs. Yet when you read on its pitiful.
  • CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lets be honest here,like all the other tabloid stuff, its mostly exaggerated nonsense, it shouldnt change depending on who your favourite is.

Having said that, I dont think either of them would be in the wrong if the story is based on truth.

If a stylist had sent me out infront of 14 million people looking like Aunt Sally, I'd have a few words in her ear too, and if he walked in on it, maybe matt was right to tell cher she was going over the top.

A non story for either of them.
  • jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    Its not Matts reaction that stood out for me in the article, it was Cher's awful attitude.

She's 17, on a singing show and yet gets away with treating seasoned professionals backstage like garbage. Someone should have a word with Madam Cher before she ends up being branded "difficult" to work with, thus badmouthed and blacklisted throughout the industry.

I presume you're there to verify all your opinions ?

What's printed in a paper and what actually happens is often two different things. It's not like the Mirror is knows for being truthful :rolleyes:.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's like those prizefighters of old.... the crowd didn't give a **** who won...they just wanted to see blood....

I'm guessing most people want to see them fall out just for the fun of it.

Cher isn't greatly talented and Matt is an arrogant whiner....so there is nothing to choose between them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verifying opinions is an interesting concept. ^
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    And people need to stop believing the utter shite these rags come out with..

exactly i think people are doing everything in there power to stop matt from winning
    if its to be decided on singing he should win hands down
  • Mona LocaMona Loca Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0rch1deam wrote: »
    The Mirror has already been condemned by one of the Seven Summers band on FB for spouting out and out lies about Matt - involving the band. The Rag is running a vendetta against him, plain as day, and they may just end up in trouble for it.

The Mirror's showbiz editor is not just a Matt supporter but totally obsessed with him, so I doubt anything that gets past and into the paper would have done so if untrue and if withholding the information couldn't put them at risk of accusations of bias at the very least.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LolWtf wrote: »
    I agree with this, from what I've seen Matt seems to get on quite well with Cher and also it is the Daily Mirror :yawn:

I have noticed in the group songs (and in the heroes making video) He seems to have his arm round her and looks quite protective of her.

The Wagner and Katie stories have dried up. There isn't much on clean living Rebecca or just left home 1D boys so Matt is left in the firing line
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    It's already happened but falls on deaf ears because her mentor indulges her as does Simon. Apparently bad behaviour is what marks someone out as a pop star. :confused:

It's all part of the image of being "cool". And appearing on X-Factor is not cool. So a bit of petulance helps.

Treat it as "image building" - for both Char and Matt.
  • seal bseal b Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt its true but it does seem as though the Mirror is trying to 'derail' any oposition to Cheryl. I am not convinced Simon Cowell wants his little boy band to win, he will own them anyway. So maybe the Mirror will get a few exclusives in the next few months?
  • liz83liz83 Posts: 6,398
    Forum Member
    Mona Loca wrote: »
    The Mirror's showbiz editor is not just a Matt supporter but totally obsessed with him, so I doubt anything that gets past and into the paper would have done so if untrue and if withholding the information couldn't put them at risk of accusations of bias at the very least.

Check the story on Seven Summers and check the band's reaction on their FB/website. Thats at least one - with quotes from 'a friend' - that got through. Matt also said a while back he hoped they did well out of his stint which wasnt mentioned in the article of course. But Pork Sausage could just be right, above - its PR image building for both of them if the idea is to rub some of the XFactor cheese off.