The best PS3 exclusive

darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
Forum Member
What is your favourite PS3 exclusive and why?

My personal favourite is Uncharted 2. It has amazing graphics, amazing gameplay and amazing voice acting. You just have to love Drake's one liners. Can't wait for the third installment.

Comments

• Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncharted series without a shadow of a doubt. A game that can't be rivalled.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, seriously thought about it and have to agree on the Uncharted series. The games are brilliant and so are Naughty Dog. They have just adapted so well to getting what it takes from the PS3. I am really looking forward to U3 more than anything. Its a pity I cant devote some time to multiplayer though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Yeah, seriously thought about it and have to agree on the Uncharted series. The games are brilliant and so are Naughty Dog. They have just adapted so well to getting what it takes from the PS3. I am really looking forward to U3 more than anything. Its a pity I cant devote some time to multiplayer though.

Why? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? :confused:

cause the multiplayer is good but I get drawn to COD all the time. I feel bad for deserting Naughty Dogs offerings. I am going to get back to it now and then though, when I have Ps3 again.
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    cause the multiplayer is good but I get drawn to COD all the time. I feel bad for deserting Naughty Dogs offerings. I am going to get back to it now and then though, when I have Ps3 again.

I've not played COD in a week. My life has been playing AC brotherhood, heavy rain and fallout NV. All very good games;)
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's just no debate on this subject is there? It's gotta be Uncharted (both of em).

Slick, smart, funny, exciting, entralling, cinematic, FUN! And I've never even played the online bits!

GOW3 and GT5 probably the best of the rest I suppose, but I've yet to play either properly.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    Little Big Planet

It's a great platform game with a near unlimited amount of levels that you can download to play.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gds1972 wrote: »
    Little Big Planet

It's a great platform game with a near unlimited amount of levels that you can download to play.

Very good game, but being totally honest I am gobsmacked you said that.
  • technoflaretechnoflare Posts: 2,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LBP is amazing though and no other platform has such a game with creation and multiplayer options. Many other games although exclusive are just very good versions of a popular type, LBP however has no rival as far as I know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LBP is amazing though and no other platform has such a game with creation and multiplayer options. Many other games although exclusive are just very good versions of a popular type, LBP however has no rival as far as I know.

Although not strictly the same genre. Modnation Racers has the same customisation options as LBP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although not strictly the same genre. Modnation Racers has the same customisation options as LBP.

Yip MNR is to racing, what LBP is to platformers.

Hope we get more of these play, create share games. Not sure what would be the next best genre of game though ???....FPS ??
  • AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hands down, it's has to be the Uncharted series.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncharted 1 & 2

Don't really like the multiplayer tho. Multiple play throughs of the single player campaign do me, and they're the sort of games I can go back and play through again if I'm at a loose end; game wise.

Very very good games.
  • WafcSeanWafcSean Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    It is tough between Killzone series, Uncharted series and LBP series
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never really played Killzone, Uncharted i played but never liked much got stuck on a level and no matter how hard i tried couldn't get past it so gave up and never went back to it.

For me goto be Heavy Rain, Wasn't as good as i expected but i loved it got really into it loved the multiple endings.
  • hypervisorhypervisor Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YLOD is an exclusive to all PS3 Phat owners :)

Does that count
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    hypervisor wrote: »

Does that count

Lol:D
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    hypervisor wrote: »

Does that count

That is only a copy of the RROD that Microsoft did.
    Microsoft did if far better than Sony :D
  • Jon79Jon79 Posts: 1,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncharted because there has been two great releases with a third on the way.
  • SegaGodSegaGod Posts: 1,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demon souls and Yakuza 3

The Uncharted games are good first time aswell, but both games i can only play once, while a game like Gears i have had four playthrus and could play it another four times and not get bored
  • AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the thing about Uncharted is that they hit on a winning formula with the 1st one. The gameplay was second to none and the control system flawless, then when you throw in the production values and cinematic scope of the games it all comes together to make what is easily the perfect game of this generation.

Then for 'Among Thieves', all Naughty Dog had to do, and ultimately did, was polish it up and use the bit of extra horsepower that was unleashed from the console.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncharted series, followed by Heavy Rain for me. The only console games I have felt compelled to complete since PS1 days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Never really played Killzone, Uncharted i played but never liked much got stuck on a level and no matter how hard i tried couldn't get past it so gave up and never went back to it.

For me goto be Heavy Rain, Wasn't as good as i expected but i loved it got really into it loved the multiple endings.

If Drakes Fortune dead explorer go for hte door as soon as you have done both switches.

If Among Thieves I found Draza easier on Hard than Normal
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Can only be the Uncharted series
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unchartered 2 is the best game I have every played on the PS3 without doubt ! Might even try and get my wife to play it, the sort of game I could possibly play with her other than Singstar !!! :rolleyes:

Can't wait for unchartered 3.

Like Gilly I have yet to really try this game online but think I will do now.

Wow - 500 posts for me now ! :eek: