Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    really embarrassing for Petey to write something like that,surely he knows that if RW liked him as a friend he would of got in contact when Petey left KP,it makes me laugh how he always quotes these different celebs as his "friend" when its obvious its acquaintance because hes chatted with someone a few times at a do,:rolleyes: :D

Oh God that is really embarrassing. He's not the only z-lister who does it but he's by far the worst offender. Do you remember when he claimed that the PM had specifically come to talk to him at the Pride of Britain awards? Say what you like about David Cameron but there's no way he would voluntarily go anywhere near PA!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    really embarrassing for Petey to write something like that,surely he knows that if RW liked him as a friend he would of got in contact when Petey left KP,it makes me laugh how he always quotes these different celebs as his "friend" when its obvious its acquaintance because hes chatted with someone a few times at a do,:rolleyes: :D

It's a bit tragic, isn't it? :D Always trying to coat-tail on someone else's talent/popularity/spotlight.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It's a bit tragic, isn't it? :D Always trying to coat-tail on someone else's talent/popularity/spotlight.

It's almost like a six year old at a party, isn't it? "You're my best friend, now! I'm yours, aren't I??"

He'll want the RW association because RW doesn't get Radio 1 play. He'll ignore the bit where RW still managed a number 1 without it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's almost like a six year old at a party, isn't it? "You're my best friend, now! I'm yours, aren't I??"

He'll want the RW association because RW doesn't get Radio 1 play. He'll ignore the bit where RW still managed a number 1 without it.

He's probably hoping that RW will post a comment on ChannelDim, like BEL said earlier - :D
    I bet the shiny new backgammon board has been purchased in desperate hope & he checks his Twitter feed every 3 seconds willing & praying for a reply from Robbie.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Awww , no pics !
    Never mind , maybe next time ! ;)
    Sounds like you had a good time , I'll maybe get to one of these things someday and experience it for myself.
    Thanks for the report , much appreciated :D

I did manage to get a few arty shots but there's better ones on Twitter from people who were closer up. Hope you get the chance to go sometime as he puts on an entertaining show with plenty of banter. My OH is hard to impress as he's a London lad & has been to lots of Wembley gigs (incl MJ & Madonna at Stadium and Pet Shop Boys & Bryan Adams at Arena). He didn't put Pete in their league but thought he was much better than he's usually given credit for and says he'll take me to his next O2 performance so result! :D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Well I didn't see that one coming, Emily pregnant!:eek:

Let's hope Emily puts her foot down & allows this baby a "normal" & private childhood.

One thing did strike me as odd.........the timing:confused: She's just passed her exams & ready to start a new career but chooses to put it on the back burner for the foreseeable, possibly the age difference & PA not getting any younger was a major factor in them deciding to add to the Andre clan?:confused:
    Who knows, however I'm still shocked that they even kiss, never mind do "it":o
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I didn't see that one coming, Emily pregnant!:eek:

Let's hope Emily puts her foot down & allows this baby a "normal" & private childhood.

One thing did strike me as odd.........the timing:confused: She's just passed her exams & ready to start a new career but chooses to put it on the back burner for the foreseeable, possibly the age difference & PA not getting any younger was a major factor in them deciding to add to the Andre clan?:confused:
    Who knows, however I'm still shocked that they even kiss, never mind do "it":o

So they've been going out for less than a year before getting pregnant, they don't even live together..and it's just cost the taxpayer a quarter of a million pounds to educate her on a course she hasn't finished and she's decided to become pregnant by Desperate Dad and child media pimp Peter Andre....sounds like a ideal situation to bring a baby into. I'm sorry but I'm going to say it - she's a camera-loving star stuck girl who will probably do anything Peter tells her to and he just want a baby to be competitive with his ex-wife and, lets face it - continue his gossip mag career.

...or perhaps, after falling in love, moving in, getting to know each other fully, getting over the honeymoon period, settling down, they got that babymagic twinkle in their eyes...yeah maybe that's what happened.:rolleyes: Still...bright side...more children to sell to ITV2!
    Forum Member
    So they've been going out for less than a year before getting pregnant, they don't even live together..and it's just cost the taxpayer a quarter of a million pounds to educate her on a course she hasn't finished and she's decided to become pregnant by Desperate Dad and child media pimp Peter Andre....sounds like a ideal situation to bring a baby into. I'm sorry but I'm going to say it - she's a camera-loving star stuck girl who will probably do anything Peter tells her to and he just want a baby to be competitive with his ex-wife and, lets face it - continue his gossip mag career.

...or perhaps, after falling in love, moving in, getting to know each other fully, getting over the honeymoon period, settling down, they got that babymagic twinkle in their eyes...yeah maybe that's what happened.:rolleyes: Still...bright side...more children to sell to ITV2!

I sensed from day 1 she wasn't the camera shy girl she'd like to portray, she absolutely revels in being in front of the camera.

I really hope they don't go down this road but after giving it some thought, this new baby has absolutely no chance of a "normal" childhood, PA clearly believes he hasn't done anything wrong in selling J & P so I can't see him having a massive change of heart when this baby is born
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

So agree, I feelings that too :(
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Is he still chums with OK! Magazine? If so I sense a few "World Exclusives with moving words and pictures" coming up......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Used as a publicity stunt for daddies new web site even before its born :( hope someone on her side keeps watch over the little one to make sure he dosent turn this one into a self promotion puppet, like he has done with the other two :(
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's pretty obvious that his ex-wife's pregnancy has infuriated him by the way he's behaved on his show and in his magazine column...all that pretending he doesn't give a shit and sighing to camera and making a very public point that he's not fazed...yeah right, the man doth protest too much. So this is no surprise to me at all. I don't think it's an accident either, although they might pretend it is.

Peter, Peter. Always promoting himself as the model dad. Well I'm afraid he's no different from all those welfare breeders who pop kids for attention and money - the only difference is he gets more money and attention than most. Of course you could always try and convince me that he's got to that settled point in life with Emily where they feel it's right to start a family - but everything is saying otherwise including their other commitments to work and lack of commitment to each other. How depressing. I wondered by the next series is extended - because it's new Baby Diaries.

I think I can finally say though.........KP and PA...are OFFICIALLY as bad as each other!!!! :D
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do all these celeb (and I use that word very loosely) couples have to have babies after five minutes? Even the ones that don't tend to sell them to every mag going are getting up the duff after they've known their partner for about six months. It's ridiculous.

I don't really want to put Emily down but I've always doubted she was the classy, intelligent, quiet, shy, modest type that PA and his team were desperate to portray her as, purely and simply because she was in a relationship with PA, a man with no redeeming features whatsoever (at least in terms of what people might want from a boyfriend/husband).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imagine wanting to spend the rest of your life with DOTY... :eek: x 1000.

To be fair, he was running very low on oil to fire up his DOTY Show so he did need to pull something new out of his box of tricks. The next series is supposed to be his last one. Be interesting to see if it actually is or if this is just the beginning of a whole new world of DOTYness...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Why do all these celeb (and I use that word very loosely) couples have to have babies after five minutes? Even the ones that don't tend to sell them to every mag going are getting up the duff after they've known their partner for about six months. It's ridiculous.

I don't really want to put Emily down but I've always doubted she was the classy, intelligent, quiet, shy, modest type that PA and his team were desperate to portray her as, purely and simply because she was in a relationship with PA, a man with no redeeming features whatsoever (at least in terms of what people might want from a boyfriend/husband).

^ That's always been my bottom line. Who in their right mind would see this infantile manbaby as bf/husband material?
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Imagine wanting to spend the rest of your life with DOTY... :eek: x 1000.

To be fair, he was running very low on oil to fire up his DOTY Show so he did need to pull something new out of his box of tricks. The next series is supposed to be his last one. Be interesting to see if it actually is or if this is just the beginning of a whole new world of DOTYness...

And if KP succeeds in making him stop filming Junior and Princess- hey presto!! Another little Andre to fill the gap. And she's a doctor- no way was it an accident!
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    And if KP succeeds in making him stop filming Junior and Princess- hey presto!! Another little Andre to fill the gap. And she's a doctor- no way was it an accident!

I do wonder if that has been mentioned, or a part of this court case they have going on :confused:
    Forum Member
    We're all so cynical or maybe that should be realistic.

Tweet from TV Critic Kevin O'Sullivan......

Great news about the baby. Peter Andre's, that is. Another kid for him to love one helluva lot and put on TV as much as possible...
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who in their right mind would see this infantile manbaby as bf/husband material?

His fans
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    ^ That's always been my bottom line. Who in their right mind would see this infantile manbaby as bf/husband material?

no woman with an ounce of intelligence or maturity that's for sure!!!
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    no woman with an ounce of intelligence or maturity that's for sure!!!

Shes qualified as a doctor. I know of no doctors who have low intelligence
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

Great news about the baby. Peter Andre's, that is. Another kid for him to love one helluva lot and put on TV as much as possible...

He really is obsessed with Pete isn't he. I think things might well be done differently with this child. After all, Pete has said he wants to move away from reality TV when his contract is up - perhaps best to wait and see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Cynical or just reacting to things like this?

the private couple keeping their private life private before the pregnancy was even announced

Leopards spots old dogs new tricks etc. :)
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god she is pregnant :eek:
    how typical then of Petey patting her stomach to get the gossip going before it was announced jeessshh:rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.