Kebab morons

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    Dandelions and nettles make a good salad. Very nutritious.

...don't the nettles sting your lips though even after you've washed off the dog shit ??
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why they swopped it.

When i've had a wrong order before (really wrong as to be worthy of phoning them up about) they've asked if I wanted to keep the other or give it back to them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    zounds wrote: »
    eh? what like grass with a hint of dog shit and drunkards piss?

I thought that was grass with a hint of chocolate and lemonade.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    I don't understand why they swopped it.

When i've had a wrong order before (really wrong as to be worthy of phoning them up about) they've asked if I wanted to keep the other or give it back to them.

...ewwwwwww :( that would be like taking a pair of underpants you've had on back to the shop...
  • HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really fancy a kebab now.

Me too, even though I only had one last night :blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was this through just eat by any chance - nothing but terrible experiences with them, I think if you prepay with card, the takeaways don't give a crap about what they give and how long it takes, I would consistently be waiting for over an hour for some food on just-eat when I lived in the UK - and the quality was always crap, but I've already paid for it, so whats the worst that can happen, I complain and they swap it out, with something slightly less shit.

Delivery shouldn't be more than a half hour - most places here are 15mins.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would probably go something like this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5-TyVvYqk
  • supertalksupertalk Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chopsim wrote: »
    Didn't say I was drunk. 2 cans of beer so I can't drive.

I couldn't live in a place where I'd have to drive to the nearest kebabish. Does the same apply for your nearest off licence?
  • spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could only ever eat a kebab when pissed.:blush:
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In which way am I talking crap?
    If you're not talking it you're definitely eating it.
    Forum Member
    ...ewwwwwww :( that would be like taking a pair of underpants you've had on back to the shop...
    I don't understand why they would want it back. Are they going to sell it on to another customer?

Presumably they'd just bin it when they get back to the shop so they ask if you want to keep both.
    Obviously if you don't want the wrong order because it means more rubbish then give it back to them for them to dispose of.
    Forum Member
    scofield wrote: »
    Was this through just eat by any chance - nothing but terrible experiences with them, I think if you prepay with card, the takeaways don't give a crap about what they give and how long it takes, I would consistently be waiting for over an hour for some food on just-eat when I lived in the UK - and the quality was always crap, but I've already paid for it, so whats the worst that can happen, I complain and they swap it out, with something slightly less shit.

I've found Just Eat to be as good as the takeaway used. It's just a different ordering method.
    If the takeaway is decent then Just Eat makes ordering easy.
    If the takeaway is shoddy then whatever method used to order isn't going to make a difference.
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    Well, next time when you feel like eating kebab for dinner, go and pick it up yourself. That way you would know the kebab is fresh and that you got exactly what you ordered. Don't be too fusy, or they could spit in your kebab next time or do some nasty things as retaliation for your previous actions.
  • HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scofield wrote: »

Bits in bold are nonsense really.

Delivery can take longer than 30 minutes depending on how long it takes to cook the food and deliver it to you, tbh. If you're, say, 5 miles from the takeaway.. or even if it's just 2 miles away but in a busy city it could easily not arrive within 30 mins.

I don't know whether you're aware but just because you've paid for something it doesn't mean you aren't entitled to a full refund if it is crap.

Even if the takeaway wont give you a refund (which legally, they should) you just call your bank and they raise a charge-back on the transaction.
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    I've found Just Eat to be as good as the takeaway used. It's just a different ordering method.
    If the takeaway is decent then Just Eat makes ordering easy.
    If the takeaway is shoddy then whatever method used to order isn't going to make a difference.

Ditto.

Just-Eat has nothing to do with it. A good takeaway is a better takeaway with JE, a bad takeaway is still a bad takeaway.
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    This evening i ordered a large doner kebab with salad and garlic mayonnaise. it took 1 hour to be delivered and when it arrived it was covered in chili sauce which i hate so i called them and they said they would change it in a couple of minutes.
    30 minutes later it arrives smothered in garlic mayonnaise but no salad so i called them again and they refused to come out again so tomorrow when i am sober i will take the kebab back and if they are closed i will stick it through the letterbox or if they are open it will be launched across the counter.

i have great sympathy for your hardship and a a mark of respect I thought on Sunday at 12:00 we could all have a minute's flatulence
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The smothering of garlic mayo on the second one is to hide the taste of piss they did on it.

Drunk that early in the evening? I wouldn't be worrying about a kebab if I was you.

He's doomed innit. :D
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    ...don't the nettles sting your lips though even after you've washed off the dog shit ??

No. Only the hairs sting. Besides, intelligent people grow it under glass.
  • magicshawmagicshaw Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Don't put this FILTH into your body.
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    i have great sympathy for your hardship and a a mark of respect I thought on Sunday at 12:00 we could all have a minute's flatulence

:D:D:D:D:D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,201
    Forum Member
    zounds wrote: »
    Oh and yeah, you're talking crap.

Yep. And hour and a half? I call bullshit!
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a harrowing story. My sympathies to the OP.

Let us know how your encounter goes today.
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iam sorry to hear that. Hope you've got over it now and you can carry on with the rest of your life.
  • chopsimchopsim Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Yep. And hour and a half? I call bullshit!

You call it whatever you want.
  • chopsimchopsim Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    What a harrowing story. My sympathies to the OP.

Let us know how your encounter goes today.
    I am over it now thanks. Though the uneaten kebab is still in a bag in the kitchen. If i can be arsed later when they are open i will take it back.