Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jodiemg :) wrote: »
    katie price-do i even need a reason?

piers morgan-smug

peter andre-feels too sorry for himself

carol from loose women-acts like shes cool when shes really not

robert pattison- needs a good wash

sarah harding - am a big fan of all of GA but i just cant stand her.

there are probably more but i cant think x

Yep. Him and Kristen Stewart need to be hosed down and de-loused.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=jodiemg :)

piers morgan-smug

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I quite like old Piers. Am I on my own here?
  • Options
    StudmuffinStudmuffin Posts: 4,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda Holden
  • Options
    FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cilla :o
    (please don't send the boys round, sorry I just can't stick er! ever since Blind-ah Date-ah
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lilo3116 wrote: »
    Myleene 'Klass'

Excellent shout. A woman caught between what will pop first, her bulging eyes or her ever swelling tits.

I don't understand this "every woman" appeal she is supposed to have. I'm sure she is really nice, I'm sure she is perfectly pleasant, I'm sure she is an acceptably dull shag, but she has this permanent expression of surprise on her face, like she has been presented with a somewhat larger bowl of sugar puffs that she was expecting. It's like her face is inching it's way through the skin of a tangerine. And that book she did about parenting.....jesus christ. Thanks for that Myleene. Thousands of years of women giving birth, through fire and pain and blood and war and death and plague....but thankfully Myleene Klass has cracked it ladies. I look forward to "Myleene Klass opens the fridge" and "Myleene Klass takes a piss" to round it off. Bug eyed dullard.
  • Options
    Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Bloody Price, I am heartily sick of this obnoxious trollop being on the front of papers every day, her trashy reality shows, which are always on Shite TV2, the worst television station on earth and hearing about her stupid relationships.
    She's closely followed by Kerry Katona, an even thicker version of KP, Victoria Beckham, a money making machine, and Simon Cowell, who seems to want world domination.
  • Options
    Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could I also add Paul O Grady and his insufferable campness and naff chat show that was just so un Channel 4. Soap actors, who are so talentless they usually end up in The Bill and then make umpteenth comebacks in their soaps as they can't do anything else and are usually broke.
    Big Brother housemates, a real sack of talentless inadequates who seem to think appearing on a reality show will make them into megastars. Yeah whatever happened to Nadia Almada and the rest?
  • Options
    MaybelleMaybelle Posts: 2,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're not on your own - I hate to say I find him very witty :)
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybelle wrote: »
    You're not on your own - I hate to say I find him very witty :)

I like him too:o, he can laugh at himself, which is a good trait imo.
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda Holden
    Coleen Nolan
    Kym Marsh
    Ben Shepherd
    Anthony Cotton
    James Corden
    Peaches Geldof
    Heather Mills
    Lorraine Kelly
    Kate Garraway

Good list also can't stand Martine McCutcheon, does she count is she famous any more apart from those bio drink ads?
    Glenn A wrote: »
    Could I also add Paul O Grady and his insufferable campness and naff chat show that was just so un Channel 4. Soap actors, who are so talentless they usually end up in The Bill and then make umpteenth comebacks in their soaps as they can't do anything else and are usually broke.
    Big Brother housemates, a real sack of talentless inadequates who seem to think appearing on a reality show will make them into megastars. Yeah whatever happened to Nadia Almada and the rest?

Oh yes nice ones, never could stand O Grady, loads seem to like him though:eek: Agree on the BB HM's as well.
  • Options
    Amy76Amy76 Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My least favorite is Martine McCutcheon. Her speaking voice is the worst I have heard. I loathe those yoghurt adverts where she cannot pronounce her 'L's. She thinks she is such a great actress and singer, when in fact the opposite is true.

Others I am not keen on are:

The Beckhams - both so ugly and no longer look human.
    The husband of Jordan - I can't stand the advert for his fighting programme where he says "This is going to be the fight of my life". Urgh - just horrible. He looks so rough and common, even Jordan is scraping the bottom of the barrel with this character!.
    Amanda Holden - freakish botox face and no talent.

I am sure there are loads more, but these are the ones that come to mind.
  • Options
    pussyfootpussyfoot Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent shout. A woman caught between what will pop first, her bulging eyes or her ever swelling tits.

I don't understand this "every woman" appeal she is supposed to have. I'm sure she is really nice, I'm sure she is perfectly pleasant, I'm sure she is an acceptably dull shag, but she has this permanent expression of surprise on her face, like she has been presented with a somewhat larger bowl of sugar puffs that she was expecting. It's like her face is inching it's way through the skin of a tangerine. And that book she did about parenting.....jesus christ. Thanks for that Myleene. Thousands of years of women giving birth, through fire and pain and blood and war and death and plague....but thankfully Myleene Klass has cracked it ladies. I look forward to "Myleene Klass opens the fridge" and "Myleene Klass takes a piss" to round it off. Bug eyed dullard.

:D:D I love your posts Pithy. More please!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In no particular order:
    • Gervais. Cock toothed self congratulatory tosspot. No-one in their right mind attaches the same amount of genius that you do to your Alan Partridge rip off cringe fest you assume is some form of comedic nadir, you navel gazing self worshiping cock. Oh, and "that dance", you know, the one you assumed that everyone was begging you for at that concert, when you got roundly booed and had bottles of piss thrown at you? That's the response to your charm when you are not surrounded by people who think you are the saviour of British comedy. Odious horrific charmless little turd of a man.
    • Pwicey. Mentally catatonic horror, constantly orange, constantly dreadful, constantly growing a sanctuary for caterpillars above her eyes, so unspeakable she challenges conventional notions of philosophy.
    • Heather Mills. Everyone in the world is a liar. Everyone but the pegged legged pingu lipped hop along train wreck herself. You're bat-shit crazy woman, borderline psychotic. Rats milk? Rats milk?!? And you compare yourself to Princess Diana? I wouldn't compare you to a vague mildew found on a dying rats scrotum.
    • Katona. There are people with real problems. Blowing your money on chips, ketamine, and porches for a balding retarded sasquatch with a head bigger than Pluto is down to your own stupidity, and no-one gives a shit how badly you feel, or about your comeback. When you put your nostrils before your kids you get everything you deserve.

Get out of my head you thought stealing demon!:mad::D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I used to like him when he was the editor of The Mirror, and really liked his first book (The Insider), but since Britain's Got Talent, I've gone off him. I also think he deserves better than to be on a panel with Amanda Holden.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    Deleted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    Amy76 wrote: »
    The husband of Jordan - I can't stand the advert for his fighting programme where he says "This is going to be the fight of my life". Urgh - just horrible. He looks so rough and common, even Jordan is scraping the bottom of the barrel with this character!.

Actually, Alex Reid seemed like a really nice guy on CBB. Just a bit dim-witted, naive and gullible. Other than that a lovely, sweet bloke.

I also can't stand Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag. I've never even seen their programme, but thanks to More magazine I know enough about them to put me off for life.

And Holly Willoughby. She just annoys me.

Also, Kym Marsh and another shout for Myleene Klass. Both are deluded and seem to think they are national treasures and that everyone loves them. Are they blinded to see that a good majority of the nation can't stand them? Kym annoys me more than Myleene, only marginally though...

Also Rochelle from The Saturdays. She needs to listen to her own song and have a "sit down with her ego". She is very gobby and up herself, and seems to think it's okay to criticize other artists and their music, when hers is a load of autotuned shite. Frankie from the same band could also do with a talking to. Very pretty girl but she said some very bitchy things about Lady Gaga once...

And Alexandra Burke. What an annoying human being. Nobody cares about your opinion on Haiti. Those poor people of Haiti don't need you walking around in your Jimmy Choo's and D&G Jeans with your Chloe handbag and pristine haircut and expensive shades, fawning over the poor children and showing them your "sympathy". They don't want your tears on This Morning, saying how bad you felt for them, and how you wish you could have stayed longer. They want you to f.eck off out their country and be given help by people who know what they are doing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    Jimmy Carr
    Jack Black
    Michael McIntyre
    Ryan Seacrest
    Andrew Lloyd Webber
    Jack (from Lost)
    Graham Norton :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348