Options

sick of death of simons looks to dannii

phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
Forum Member
✭✭✭
hes so ****ing rude to dannii, never talks 2 her, never ackowledges her unless its to be rude and i dont t hink dannii will be there next year.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    i haven't noticed the looks! prob cos i'm mainly just listening. will keep an eye out.

how out of order. i love dannii!

she might be better off out of it next year. let cheryl and simon wallow in the shambles.

gone right off simon and was fine with cheryl- not now.

pompous so and sos.

i even prefer louis now to those 2 and i couldn't stand the man before!
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the snidey look Cheryl gave Simon.
  • Options
    cjay27cjay27 Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It makes uncomfortable viewing! If Simon has a problem with Dannii he should stop being a **** and sort it out off camera, because he just comes across as a sulky child!
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish someone would ring up Xtra Factor and ask Simon about this.
  • Options
    jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish someone would ring up Xtra Factor and ask Simon about this.

I've been tempted to, but as it isn't a call to praise Cheryl or Simon, I wouldn't get through:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Simon and Cheryl are so far up either other's backsides it makes me sick! No-one else has a point worth making unless it is from them two - or so they think.:rolleyes:

Having to watch this live for once and miss being able to ff through the crap some of the judges come out with, plus the endless commercial breaks every five minutes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    I'm sick of it too, its lke playground bullying. Ridiculous! I'd love if she walked off the X Factor, I'd miss her on the judging panel but would love to see her stand up to that pompous ass Simon Cowell!
  • Options
    ManDingo1967ManDingo1967 Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    She made a very valid point (Pink is a brilliant artist and not a guilty pleasure) and it was perfectly clear and audible. The fact that he asked her to repeat it suggests either that (a) he wasn't listening to her comment, or (b) he was trying to make her look stupid. I suspect the latter. Either way it's extremely rude. Dannii must be so hurt.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon & Cheryl think they're the cool gang & Dannii's been dropped because she won't bow down to the King of the popular kidlets.

I'd much rather be with Dannii than part of the Simon/Cheryl sucky up horrors.
  • Options
    JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did say when he's sat next to Cheryl he forgets everyone and everything
  • Options
    COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon is upset that Danni wouldn't step aside for this years competition & allow Nicole to take her place
  • Options
    Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    He's agreed with her feedback twice tonight already. This quest to turn Dannii into XF's very own Judy Garland is getting a tad silly now.

EDIT: three times now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl needs to put her head where it belongs! It's horrible to watch! The pair of them look so pathetic!
  • Options
    jillserjillser Posts: 725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes the show so uncomfortable to watch.
  • Options
    phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg he agreed with her ! lmao
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe someone is Simon 'camp' is reading this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon comes across as a bully, this is what I have always thought.

I find him condescending towards a lot of the contestants as well, but because of who he is, he seems to get away with it :mad:
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've noticed this too. And it seems that Simon and Cheryl both go out of their way to disagree with Dannii at every turn (apart from when he agreed with her tonight!!)
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    She doesn't care - she's happy with a husband and a child.

I expect deep down she is a lot happier than Simon.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think Dannii was for the push this year but then she got pregnant and he would have looked an arse for sacking her.

So he really doesn't want her there at all and can't bring himself to even pretend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    agree OP! Dannii looks really lost this year on the judges panel. Her and Louis have become more closer which is good since Simon has turned on her. You would thing being the only two girls on the panel would encourage Cheryl to bond with Dannii a bit more..
  • Options
    abercrombieabercrombie Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't say that Dannii looks lost. Ithink she is acting in a very professional way and holds her own ground very well.

I can't imagine what would happen if Cheryl was the one out in the cold and given the cold shoulder by Simon and Dannii, I dont think she could handle that sort of pressure - there would certainly be tears before bedtime
  • Options
    Stranded1012345Stranded1012345 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon is being very rude to her, can someone from the DS forums ring up - say they've got a question to Cheryl praising Cher and then actually confront Simon? LOL!

I felt for her alot tonight, she seems to be walking on egg shells. It's not on. Louis AND Cheryl seem to see her there and they talk to and look at her but with Simon it's like he's pretending there's just three on the panel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    cezzy wrote: »
    Simon & Cheryl think they're the cool gang & Dannii's been dropped because she won't bow down to the King of the popular kidlets.

I'd much rather be with Dannii than part of the Simon/Cheryl sucky up horrors.

i agree
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis and Danni are my favourite judges. They don't always agree with each other either.
    I was wondering whether SImon and Cheryl are becoming an item. They seem very close now.
    Dannii was right about a number of things she said. Pink should not be a Guilty Pleasure an Rebecca's dress was hideous.
    But everytime Dannii says anything on Xtra Factor during the phone-in she is shouted down by the Cowell/Cole Coalition.