Options

I'm confused

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For weeks I have been coming on here and every thread seems to be whining about how the judges are biased against Kara.

Tonight I am here and every thread seems to be whining about how the judges are biased in favour of Kara.

Is it the judges who are shizophrenic or the forum members :confused:

Comments

• Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For weeks I have been coming on here and every thread seems to be whining about how the judges are biased against Kara.

Tonight I am here and every thread seems to be whining about how the judges are biased in favour of Kara.

Welcome to the standard Seni-final thread pattern
  • Options
    Old BlokeOld Bloke Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes :D;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    Welcome to the standard Seni-final thread pattern

*grabs popcorn and a ringside seat*

Although if the standard of bitching doesn't improve soon I may just wander off and have another drink instead.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Kara was always bound to get Rachel Stevens syndrome. I honestly think people sat in front of their laptops every week waiting for the moment where her scores were slightly high so they could rant about it. :p
  • Options
    Azla AxeAzla Axe Posts: 489
    Forum Member

Clearly, both.
  • Options
    drbolognaisedrbolognaise Posts: 2,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest a course of antipsychotics for some of the poor souls who have clearly lost the plot!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    I'm delighted she's finally getting the recognition she deserves and it's not all about Pammie!
  • Options
    JambobJambob Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's actually a very small minority that think Kara was overmarked, most of the replies to those threads strongly disagreed.
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jambob wrote: »
    It's actually a very small minority that think Kara was overmarked, most of the replies to those threads strongly disagreed.

And the antis are a handful of posters starting/posting on the different threads LOL.