Options

Corrie michelle

Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I REALLY do not like this character, always on the moral high ground. Always quick to blame others. Jog on Shell

Comments

• Options
    TayTayTayTay Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Steve. Hate the way she treats him. Complete and utter b****!
  • Options
    ladyloulouladyloulou Posts: 7,932
    Forum Member
    SO she blames Steve for not telling her about the affair, yet she knew Carla was pregnant and never told him. Add hypocrite to her list of faults :D
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I cannot stand how she treats Steve.
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Awful character and awful actress
    Why she hasn't been axed is beyond me.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    She's (overused forum word now) VILE!

She's a humourless, selfish, self-important, nosey, gobby fishwife who has been written appallingly since the moment she first arrived on the cobbles.
  • Options
    Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NASTY!!!

Both on-screen and off!!
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a stupid over-reacting bitch who needs a slap! Cannot STAND her! Almost or just as bad as that idiot Carol Jackson in eastenders - awful just awful 👿
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    she wrecks my head, the hypocritical, moaning cow.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that she's being awfully harsh to Steve. He hasn't really done anything wrong.

I mean come on would she have said anything to Steve if it had been Carla having an affair. I think not.
  • Options
    Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,929
    Forum Member
    Anyone else gob-smacked by how bad Kym Marsh's performance was tonight when she was raging at Steve? It looked like she was trying to win a gurning competition!
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Rob beats her to death and kills her in the most painful manner.

What was she going to do if Steve told her about the affair? Tell Carla, which causes her to throw Peter out, Peter hits the booze, Carla falls ill. So basically the same thing. Fed up with the character.

And come on Steve, she is too good for you? Stop acting like an idiot, you run two businesses, what has she done? Now has run back to her 'sister' (pukes) Carla, moves into Peter's flat and has now wormed her way back into Underworld.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but shes hot! :D
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i thought she was making it all about her.

She's awful.

Bin her, Steve.
  • Options
    cloudy80cloudy80 Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    i just dislike that woman so much i hate her!! the way she was yelling at steve reminded me of a witch calling him coward if i was steve i would of thrown her out of my pub on the streets the stupid cow doesnt appriciate one bit steve bought her a pub, stil she moans and whinges all the time
  • Options
    cloudy80cloudy80 Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    i just dislike that woman so much i hate her!! the way she was yelling at steve reminded me of a witch! calling him coward if i was steve i would of thrown her out of my pub on the streets the stupid cow doesnt appriciate one bit steve bought her a pub, stil she moans and whinges all the time...
  • Options
    3PS3PS Posts: 822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't Carla the one Michelle blamed for her brothers death and the one who was going behind Maria's back. So in theroy the whiney cow will forgive Steve in no time :)
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    i thought she was making it all about her.

She's awful.

Bin her, Steve.
    Precisely what I was thinking.
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3PS wrote: »
    Isn't Carla the one Michelle blamed for her brothers death and the one who was going behind Maria's back. So in theroy the whiney cow will forgive Steve in no time :)

I need to rewatch some older episodes, but wasn't Carla quite disliked by the likes of Michelle and Maria? Back around the 2007-2009 period? The way Michelle witters on you'd think they were always close to each other. I can only remember them becoming proper friends when Carla offered her a job at the factory.

I know Carla was married to Paul, but Michelle calling Carla her sister just made me want to throw up.
  • Options
    LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Grouty wrote: »
    but shes hot! :D

No she isn't.
  • Options
    mark e amark e a Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and how does Michelle know how to run a factory? It's like Gail running the gym Maddeh running the garage
  • Options
    PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does she wear that top with the cross because she thinks she's the second incarnation?
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she wear that top with the cross because she thinks she's the second incarnation?

LOL! Most likely. Rolleyes

But back in the real world......she's rabid and needs putting out of her misery.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I hope Rob beats her to death and kills her in the most painful manner.

What was she going to do if Steve told her about the affair? Tell Carla, which causes her to throw Peter out, Peter hits the booze, Carla falls ill. So basically the same thing. Fed up with the character.

And come on Steve, she is too good for you? Stop acting like an idiot, you run two businesses, what has she done? Now has run back to her 'sister' (pukes) Carla, moves into Peter's flat and has now wormed her way back into Underworld.

I agree.