Mark is so transparent..

zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He goes in the diary room to tell big brother that he has just realised how nice Christopher is .He came to this decision after watching the newbies be very nice with Christopher and must know that Christopher is very popular on the outside and now he has done a complete u turn and is letting the public know how good he is to Christopher.
What a bloody plonker.>:(

Comments

• Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Christopher is far far far too good for mark.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would disagree that's the case because if that was his thought process why on earth would he say it so openly in the diary room where the public would see it and wouldn't like it. I think he just realised he'd kind of left Chris high and dry with the excitement of the new HMs
  • wee-mowee-mo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget he also said that it could make him LOOK BAD that he tried to ignore what happened between him and Christopher :o:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zolug wrote: »
    He goes in the diary room to tell big brother that he has just realised how nice Christopher is .He came to this decision after watching the newbies be very nice with Christopher and must know that Christopher is very popular on the outside and now he has done a complete u turn and is letting the public know how good he is to Christopher.
    I said this very thing in this thread a whole 5 minutes before you :D
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't know what unpredictable means ? ROLL EYES>:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    Mark is a game player. You can tell that he plays thick a lot. I do like him though but he is playing a game!
  • cressida100cressida100 Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This!
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes i picked up on that they chose Christopher, because he is so nice and trustworthy as Mark has followed them around (obviously trying to dig for info) he must know they like him for a reason, also a message to the producers WTF do you have to show him every night in the diaryroom??? believe it or not some of us cant stand him.
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JesuLeChop wrote: »

Sorry did not check.My bad:blush:
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wee-mo wrote: »
    Don't forget he also said that it could make him LOOK BAD that he tried to ignore what happened between him and Christopher :o:o:o

Did forget that.
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member

I thought the same thing, Christopher needs to realise that Mark is untrustworthy.
  • bbhobbho Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Christopher is far far far too good for mark.

True! he is like a child starved of affection, he is running way ahead with the idea that he has found himself a cute boyfriend, Mark will drop him like a hot potato as soon as the next shiny thing comes along, poor Christopher:cry:
  • satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member

You could almost see the cogs going around in his head - I must back-track immediately and be nice to Christopher!!!
  • pericompericom Posts: 6,025
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »

I thought you tw*t who you trying to kid with the fake dumb act.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    satellite wrote: »
    You could almost see the cogs going around in his head - I must back-track immediately and be nice to Christopher!!!

Exactly, :(
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JesuLeChop wrote: »

I thought this very thing a whole 5 mins before you said it on another thread...
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Yes, Mark is the biggest fake in there. Everything he does is to make himself look good with the public.

I wish he was going tomorrow :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry did not check.My bad:blush:
    No worries! *admires gold medal for winning the race* ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eva_prior wrote: »
    I thought this very thing a whole 5 mins before you said it on another thread...
    Dammit :( *hands over gold medal and moves to silver position on the podium* :cry:
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Mark is so transparent..

Not nearly transparent enough. I can still see the irritating little f**ker. :p
  • Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, he's been transparent from the get go.
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

Tbh I think he only said that to keep Christopher talking about him - he is a bit me me me.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're absolutely spot on. I thought the exact same thing. As soon as the newbies showed their approval of Christopher, Mark was suddenly waxing lyrical about their relationship.

Mark is incredibly sly and a massive game player.
    Don't forget he also said that it could make him LOOK BAD that he tried to ignore what happened between him and Christopher
    He's running off at the mouth so much in the diary room that occasionally, just occasionally he slips up, and that sentence was an almighty slip up ;-)

The conversation in the swimming pool was excruciating. Mark doesn't have the slightest look of affection is his eyes whatsoever when talking to Christopher.
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Yes i picked up on that they chose Christopher, because he is so nice and trustworthy as Mark has followed them around (obviously trying to dig for info) he must know they like him for a reason, also a message to the producers WTF do you have to show him every night in the diaryroom??? believe it or not some of us cant stand him.

well said Maureen - I totally agree. Mark seems to feature in every scene, every episode, every DR visit. Some of us would like to see some of the other hms
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol anyone expressing an opinion on anyone's behaviour in the HL show is a hater now? :confused:

Tell admin! This place needs to be shut down NOW! :o