Options

Dos this girl sound stupid?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    arfcdfarfcdf Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    My brother Stan saw this girl he knows with her mum, her mum went outside why the girl went to use the machines, my bro followed her and was behind her a few mins, she turned right and then left spotting stsn behind her she said 'oh hiya' she asked him where Number 2 was on the keypad yes number 2, he showed her then they made small talk about our cousin, she said then went saying 'i better be going stan as me mum is waiting for mee'

As has been said by others, the only fool here is you.
  • Options
    theiceman2014theiceman2014 Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    arfcdf wrote: »
    As has been said by others, the only fool here is you.

You obviously do not know that i done the 'is she stupid' to throw you of the scent, the girl aint stupid or blind soo.why did she ask my bro where number 2 was
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Nope, still creepy.

Grow up little kid
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You obviously do not know that i done the 'is she stupid' to throw you of the scent, the girl aint stupid or blind soo.why did she ask my bro where number 2 was

Throw him off what scent? :confused:

This seems familiar. Have we had a chance meeting between Stan and a silly girl with some cousins before?

This the same girl? Are you Stan? You like this girl and trying to find out if she might like you? Uck, just go for it. But don't do that Boo!-make-you-jump at cash machines. Don't do that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Throw him off what scent? :confused:

This seems familiar. Have we had a chance meeting between Stan and a silly girl with some cousins before?

This the same girl? Are you Stan? You like this girl and trying to find out if she might like you? Uck, just go for it. But don't do that Boo!-make-you-jump at cash machines. Don't do that.
    I just want to know why she asked my bro where number 2 is?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    I just want to know why she asked my bro where number 2 is?

Maybe she didn't know where it was?? You might aswell ask your brother the reason why and you would probably get your answer from him.