Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is everyone planning to get in the Black Friday sale tomorrow? (if there is a sale) I want all the boardwalk performers but I doubt I will have enough donuts, I might afford 2 or 3.
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    game has a glitch for me, I cannot see anything to collect on jobs and houses/buildings. Anyone else?
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    game has a glitch for me, I cannot see anything to collect on jobs and houses/buildings. Anyone else?

Yeah same here - Am grateful of the IRS buildings radius, am juts randomly tapping and still collecting.
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    Yeah same here - Am grateful of the IRS buildings radius, am juts randomly tapping and still collecting.

Glad it's not just me then, I hope it doesn't stay like this though. :)
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is doing that too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine was doing this earlier, it's stopped now though.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member

Log out and log back in and that should solve it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a bit of a dilemma. Ferris wheel or Film set? both the same price, which one would everyone else buy?
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,419
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    I've got a bit of a dilemma. Ferris wheel or Film set? both the same price, which one would everyone else buy?

I personally would go for the film set. I feel like Squidport gets overlooked by many now anyway. Also the film set gives you a premium skin as well. Not sure if the Ferris Wheel has any tasks or % bonus.
  • PuckyPucky Posts: 4,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    I personally would go for the film set. I feel like Squidport gets overlooked by many now anyway. Also the film set gives you a premium skin as well. Not sure if the Ferris Wheel has any tasks or % bonus.

The Ferris Wheel has a Mr Burns/Smithers task IIRC.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pucky wrote: »
    The Ferris Wheel has a Mr Burns/Smithers task IIRC.

Yes I think I'll go for the film set, they both have tasks but I think the film set has a better animation. Now I just have to wait for it until tomorrow.
  • lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bought Dr Nick, Terri & Sherri and the Sushi restaurant could have bought the french waiter with left over doughnut but never mind
  • BlofeldBlofeld Posts: 8,233
    Forum Member
    Is Christmas coming tomorrow or later on in December?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blofeld wrote: »
    Is Christmas coming tomorrow or later on in December?

I was just gonna ask this, I think it'll come tomorrow. Didn't Halloween start on 1st Oct? and Christmas is much bigger than Halloween.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be surprised if it wasn't tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    I decided to save my donuts for the Xmas event. I'm really hoping they bring back the Ice Palace from last year. The only reason why I didn't get it last year was because I was positive they were going to melt it and change the design after the Xmas update... I was so wrong.

I think/hope the update will be tomorrow, but correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Xmas update get released late last year? I'm sure it wasn't released until the second week of December??
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Xmas update get released late last year? I'm sure it wasn't released until the second week of December??

It was released on December 3rd last year - it was 2013 when it was late (arriving, as it did, on December 10th).
    Forum Member
    EStaffs90 wrote: »
    It was released on December 3rd last year - it was 2013 when it was late (arriving, as it did, on December 10th).

Ah thanks! I knew we got one Xmas late. Really hope it comes out this week.
  • tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    I wants sherry and terry but it was during my sleep time :p

I'm excited for the Christmas event and hope its here today but no mention of it on TSTO.

I do wonder if it's being optimistic though, recent events haven't had great prizes and Halloween was quite poor?
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm excited for the Christmas event and hope its here today but no mention of it on TSTO.

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes by the weekend, now that the Thanksgiving minievent has ended and the Cyber Monday deal disappears tomorrow. (I just hope it doesn't drag on long after the event its celebrating has passed, like the Easter 2014 and Halloween 2015 events did.)
  • davidmace1979davidmace1979 Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Dad and I both bought the YMCA with the Coach who likes Dodgeball or should I say....BOMBARDMENT!

Keep checking for Christmas update! Wish it would hurry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a Springfield Heights update and a little Christmas thing. Looks like the full Christmas event is starting next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new SH stuff is great but is it just me who can't be arsed with Springfield Heights? :blush::D
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    The new SH stuff is great but is it just me who can't be arsed with Springfield Heights? :blush::D

No, me either.
  • tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    I'd been checking all day for the xmas update. quite disappointed!

Looks like it will be next week at the earliest now.

I'm not pushed on SH - i have 18,000,000 in retail and a load of tasks but it takes ages to build up retail value and its all quite annoying :(