Options

Bron / The Bridge season 3

DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
Forum Member
just finished episode 1, a lot more characters/threads this season and maybe a bit darker. So glad it's back!
(Not sure when it starts in the UK)

Comments

• Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    just finished episode 1, a lot more characters/threads this season and maybe a bit darker. So glad it's back!

I can't get it now. It's not on F'view or F'sat! :(
  • Options
    StrakerStraker Posts: 79,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because it hasn't aired yet here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Started this week here in Sweden. :)
  • Options
    WoodentopWoodentop Posts: 3,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please no spoilers. Still upset that Martin has gone. Sure Saga is fascinating and enough for many of us, but the loss of their relationship will taint the enjoyment to some extent. Nevertheless, always a pleasure to see Sofia Helin gracing our screens, but not for some time yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Woodentop wrote: »
    Please no spoilers. Still upset that Martin has gone. Sure Saga is fascinating and enough for many of us, but the loss of their relationship will taint the enjoyment to some extent. Nevertheless, always a pleasure to see Sofia Helin gracing our screens, but not for some time yet.

The 1st ep had plenty to take your mind off Martin...!
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nordic Noir TV ‏@NordicNoirTV 1h1 hour ago
    Christmas is coming early! Sofia Helin returns as Saga Noren in The Bridge Season III - BBC FOUR on November 21st, 9pm with double episodes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roll on November!!!
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to it but will still miss Martin and his relationship with Saga.
  • Options
    rovermacrovermac Posts: 811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find this to be an excellent site for pending series info http://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    rovermac wrote: »
    I find this to be an excellent site for pending series info http://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

This is another good one

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/
  • Options
    Dirty RoosterDirty Rooster Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a series three?? Brill.
    I'm gonna hunt t'internet for this ...
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will BBC Four repeat series 2 of The Bridge before they screen series 3?
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Will BBC Four repeat series 2 of The Bridge before they screen series 3?

I'd hope so.
    It's been a long time since it was on.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Christmas is coming early! Sofia Helin returns as Saga Noren in The Bridge Season III - BBC FOUR on November 21st, 9pm with double episodes!

:) Thank you! Something good at long last.
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

Really good news! :)
    Thanks, Verence!
  • Options
    FrankBTFrankBT Posts: 4,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been very quiet for a long while. I didn't think the Bridge would return after the departure of Kim Bodnia which was a real shame. He was a such vital player in S1 & S2.

Having found the first 3 eps of S3 with English subs already out there (but not watched yet). I can't decide whether to download now or just wait until November and watch them then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw a trailer for Season 3 before Detectorists tonight.

It basically consisted of Saga sitting in a car while it was raining
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like there was a longer trailer on last night. Must've been before some of the Bond stuff as that's what I was watching.

Most eagerly awaited show of the year I reckon.
  • Options
    NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,152
    Forum Member
    What happened to Martin? I can't remember; we see him being taken away in the trailer but what did he do?
  • Options
    SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    It was such a long time ago, I'm not sure. Did Martin get arrested for poisoning the man who revenge killed his son? Was it Jens (?), the guy who's wife Martin had been sleeping with?

I am going to have to watch series 2 again before series 3 starts.
  • Options
    WoodentopWoodentop Posts: 3,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The anticipation is growing and only hope Saga remains the querky brusque character we love. This season will test the continued success and desire to make more. Be wonderful for all concerned to resolve their differences and put the 'team' back together.
  • Options
    tealadytealady Posts: 26,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to Martin? I can't remember; we see him being taken away in the trailer but what did he do?
    Jens the man who was responsible for the murders in series one and killed Martin's son dies in prison from poison.
    Martin was the last one to see him and had brought him a cup of coffee. Later there was shot of him disposing of a coffee cup in an outside bin. The implication being that the coffee was the method by which the poison had been administered and Martin was getting rid of the evidence of this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cover of the new Radio Times! Interview with Sonia inside and some interesting details on why Kim Bodnia isn't in it.
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll miss Martin :(
  • Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,417
    Forum Member

I look forward to it too this coming weekend and I hope that it's up to the high standard of the previous two series.

If I may, I do have an off topic question to throw your way, please. As a Swedish speaker, how do you cope with rapid fire spoken Danish? Swedish is fine for me, as is written Danish, but quickly spoken colloquial Danish can be difficult for me to follow.