Options

Emmerdale Diane

Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I bet Diane has cancer again and by her getting stabbed saves her life cos they discovered it. They will be friends again by christmas.

Comments

• Options
    lmcd08lmcd08 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My thoughts exactly! They're hardly going to turn Chas into some sort of Villan (atleast I hope not)
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid you could be right, OP.

Chas might wriggle out of trouble now.>:(
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet she thanks her and gives her a gift of a kitchen knife for Christmas to lol over, all together.
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    I really cannot stick Chas or the Dingles.. or their attitude to law and order.. everyone else can DIE at their hands.. but their own... must be protect no matter the human cost.... they actually disgust me now...

this carry on with Emma is also appalling.... I truly hope Chas gets discovered for the Sleep Walking Maniac she actually IS .. highly unlikely of course.. the writers appear to feel the Dingles can do no wrong...
  • Options
    WhatYouGonnaDo?WhatYouGonnaDo? Posts: 6,013
    Forum Member
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    I really cannot stick Chas or the Dingles.. or their attitude to law and order.. everyone else can DIE at their hands.. but their own... must be protect no matter the human cost.... they actually disgust me now...

this carry on with Emma is also appalling.... I truly hope Chas gets discovered for the Sleep Walking Maniac she actually IS .. highly unlikely of course.. the writers appear to feel the Dingles can do no wrong...

Chas handed herself into the police and has a refused a lawyer, how is that trying to protect herself at any cost :confused:
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    I do hope Diane isn't leaving she's a good solid rock of a character who adds to the unique atmospherics on Emmerdale.
    She also provides great matriarchal continuity.
  • Options
    daisy_johnsdaisy_johns Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »

I think Diane will eventually thank Chas, and will start a new course of treatment and, hopefully, for once the soap world shows that often a primary cancer (bowel in her case) can lead to secondary cancer but although terminal, can still be treated.