Options

The polls prove that voters are idiots

CJWALKERCJWALKER Posts: 545
Forum Member
✭✭
Ok seeing the polls has reaffirmed my suspicions!

The fact that matt is at the top after his dire performance and Katie is at the bottom after a flawless performance just shows how many idiots watch this show!

It proves beyond all doubt that the Katie haters have NO BASIS for disliking her!

She is amazing

Comments

• Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Isn't Katie 3rd? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahahaha you Katie fans make me laugh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Nice title - you've just worked this out? Sort of proves your point I guess.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Yeah I'm bemused by it too.
    I'm a Matt fan and I really don't like Katie, but I voted for her. She was in a league of her own tonight in my opinion.
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What poll? :confused: The DS one? Katie's third on that.

She should be higher, but she's not bottom.
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The polls are always wrong. Mary and Paije should be winning. FACT. ... opinion? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once again the words "Katie" and "amazing" appear in the same post. Once again I am baffled. :D
  • Options
    itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    CJWALKER wrote: »
    Ok seeing the polls has reaffirmed my suspicions!

The fact that matt is at the top after his dire performance and Katie is at the bottom after a flawless performance just shows how many idiots watch this show!

It proves beyond all doubt that the Katie haters have NO BASIS for disliking her!

She is amazing
    A typical katie fan comment, katie is flawless :p
    PMSL
    She is awful, she murdered that song tonight and will definately be in bottom two again tommorrow
    And dont blame the papers, because the negative stories pale when compared to matts and wagners
  • Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie is actually the best singer on X factor this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt fuxking murdered his song! Katie was perfect!

Katiea top of the dislike poll and matts top of the like poll
  • Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CJWALKER wrote: »
    Matt fuxking murdered his song! Katie was perfect!

Katiea top of the dislike poll and matts top of the like poll

life is oft unfair. I am smiling tho looking forward to Adam concert next week.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are never going to change the audience from "Big Brother" type voting and thinking the he is fit before anything else type vote

Women are judged on everything
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Katie, but she was the best of a bad bunch tonight. Matt and most of the others were terrible.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Have to admit that Katie's song was pretty good tonight. Starting out pants - ended up wonderful.
  • Options
    eggshelleggshell Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many may think that she's a fake drama queen.

Many may think that she has been overly favoured by X Factor compared to say Lucie in the past.

Many may not like the "poor little me" theatrics.

Agree she was in the top 4 singing wise tonight but I think between them Katie and the judges ( except the wonderful Danni) have tried to turn this into a "we're right and your're wrong" spat with the public...you know the public who eventually get to decide who they would like to have as the winner.

Its been disastrously handled...thats what the show has PR for ....and with that in mind you should look carefully at Cowell and Co. If they really wanted all this to go away then they have the expertise to do it---they are raking in money at the expense of this little girlsl dreams and the controversy being stoked up week after week.
  • Options
    tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    The polls are always wrong. Mary and Paije should be winning. FACT. ... opinion? :o

The DS poll is a joke. Mary was one of the best on the night.

Matt Cardle in second ? Give me a break.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not particularly a Katie fan but I thought her performance tonight was very good - once again I felt Matt's performance was overrated.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    You are never going to change the audience from "Big Brother" type voting and thinking the he is fit before anything else type vote

Women are judged on everything

Well said!!!! Sadly that seems to be the way the voting goes in this day and age.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really don't see 'poor little me' theatrics! That's a fabrication of the press! I see a ballsy female swimming through the sludge of disapproval from fans that believe everything te press say!!

She comes back week after week and puts in a fab performancw
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    so we are idiots cos we dont agree with your opinion :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie was flat through most of the song. That said, her's was one of the better performances of the night. But then, most of the performances were pretty sub-par for what you would expect of any of them.
  • Options
    itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    Well said!!!! Sadly that seems to be the way the voting goes in this day and age.
    Except that BB voting you vote to evict, wheras this is a vote to save which is far more revealing in just who you can be bothered to vote for ;)
    Katie doesnt get votes becasue people cannot be ar$ed to pick up the phone for sub standard performances
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Except that BB voting you vote to evict, wheras this is a vote to save which is far more revealing in just who you can be bothered to vote for ;)
    Katie doesnt get votes becasue people cannot be ar$ed to pick up the phone for sub standard performances

But they will for a stubbly falsetto singing moron! Coz he's fit innit!

PAAAATTTHHHEEETTTIIIIIC
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Polls mean nothing at the end of it..
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't the best and worst poll from last week?? She was dreadful last week.

She's not bottom in the best performance tonight poll though. I'm a Matt fan and voted Paije as he was the best IMHO.