Options

Walking Dead-who are your top 3 current characters?

Mine has always changed throughout the 4 series but its currently Rick/Michonne and Lizzy.......who would you choose for your favs right now?

Maybe wait a few minutes,there is a poll coming with the option to choose 3.

Also if i have forgotten anyone in your top 3.sorry in advance:blush:

top 3 current walking dead characters 186 votes

Daryl
20% 39 votes
Beth
2% 4 votes
Michonne
24% 45 votes
Rick
12% 23 votes
Carl
4% 8 votes
Lizzy
2% 5 votes
Carol
10% 20 votes
Glen
3% 7 votes
Sasha
1% 3 votes
Maggie
10% 20 votes
Tyresse
3% 6 votes
Bob
0% 1 vote
Mika
0% 0 votes
any of army newcomers
1% 3 votes
Tara
1% 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    BermondseybrickBermondseybrick Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosalita .(?) no lines but if she keeps rocking that look im be one happy man
    Darryl .. golf club swinging crazy ass redneck
    michonne - samurai swords ....nuff said
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    ok poll is here

Rick- he has been a constant for me

Michonne-just a kick-ass character that would take on anyone

Lizzie-psycho kid that i find interesting and disturbing
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daryl
    Michonne
    Carol

Of the newbies Eugene (the guy with the mullett) is my favourite
  • Options
    White-KnightWhite-Knight Posts: 2,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure which was the last series I saw as I'm not on Sky but mine are / were:

Rick, Shane and now defunct (why oh why - she's so sexy), Andrea.
  • Options
    LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie, Daryl & Carol.

I also like Beth & Michonne
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daryl and Michonne obviously and Carl. I don't get the dislike for him.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Michonne, Rick and Carl (again - I don't understand the general dislike for the kid).

If I'd been asked from series 1 it would be Daryl, Merle and Shane. Merle and Shane aren't there anymore and Daryl has just dropped off my radar altogether - the shrieking wet lettuce that he is!
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michonne
    Carol
    Maggie

I've loved Maggie since the minute she arrived. Carol really grew on me during season 3. Michonne has really grown on me this season.
  • Options
    len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It used to be Lori , Andrea and Shane but they all got killed , at the moment it's Rick , Carl and waivers between Lizzie and Michonne , but Lizzie probably because she has the most potentially interesting story line .
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    len112 wrote: »
    It used to be Lori , Andrea and Shane but they all got killed , at the moment it's Rick , Carl and waivers between Lizzie and Michonne , but Lizzie probably because she has the most potentially interesting story line .

Same here
    It could of bawled my eyes out when Andrea died. I was actually in mourning for her for a few weeks.
  • Options
    XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michonne, Rick and Carl (again - I don't understand the general dislike for the kid).

If I'd been asked from series 1 it would be Daryl, Merle and Shane. Merle and Shane aren't there anymore and Daryl has just dropped off my radar altogether - the shrieking wet lettuce that he is!

:o Little bit scared of you now Sheila!
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyreese, Michonne and Daryl for me. Hard decision keeping Rick and Carl out, but my fondness for Tyreese has sky-rocketed in recent episodes. Didn't like Michonne that much at the beginning in Season 3 as she was too emotionless, but she has come into her own in Season 4. Daryl has always been a favourite of mine.

I don't get the hate for Carl either. I mean I know he can be a bit annoying at times, but that's realistic considering the apocalyptic, violent environment that he's faced with.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    XXRunXX wrote: »
    :o Little bit scared of you now Sheila!
    I liked Shane for beating the crap out of Ed! Merle because I just like Michael Rooker I suppose. Daryl because back then he had balls.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I'm avoiding everyone's replies even though I want to read them because I'm not caught up yet but atm it's Tara, Maggie and Michonne although I really like all of them except for Carl and sometimes Rick.
  • Options
    PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rick, Michonne & Maggie are probably my top three.

I also like Daryl, Carl, Beth & Hershel :( (I know Beth is hated by most but both her & Hershel have grown on me as the show has progressed)
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rick, Maggie and Daryl.

Yeah I know Rick rightly loses votes for his madness, inconsistency, and the appalling Carol decision, but he's our leader, flawed as ever, but always trying to do right.

Maggie has moved from a limp outer person to a truly strong gutsy female, that's what puts her ahead of Michonne for me, who always looked strong, we're now seeing her back-story, but I have more respect for maggie, yet Michonne may soon go ahead of

Daryl, love him, every apocalyptic story has the tale of some people who actually become stronger and better because of what's happening, he is clearly this, a man you'd love to have on your side now, but would have avoided before. Yet he isn't higher than a shaky 3rd because he always wants to be lead, so hasn't changed totally from his Merle days.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maggie, Michonne, Rick
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rick, Michonne and Daryl.

Difficult to choose 3 actually, Carl and Carol close up there too and I also think Lizzie the psycho child has great potential.
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised by the lack of Glenn love. Mine are Rick, Maggie and Glenn
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TH14 wrote: »
    I'm surprised by the lack of Glenn love. Mine are Rick, Maggie and Glenn

Glenn was very loveable in series 1 and 2. After Daryl, Merle and Shane in those series - he would have been another favourite of mine. From series 3 onwards though - he just seems to have lost everything that made me like him. He was like a moonstruck teenager with Maggie (and speaking of that - their relationship is just totally unbelievable). I think a love pairing between Dale and Hershell would have been more believable.
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michonne
    Carol
    Maggie

I've loved Maggie since the minute she arrived. Carol really grew on me during season 3. Michonne has really grown on me this season.

same as mine! Carol's my fav character, shes gone on the biggest journey imo