Options

Katie Prices new man.

Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4704750/katie-price-pulls-male-stripper-who-worked-on-eastenders.html

I thought I would be very helpful and save us all some time.

Her:
"He's the best I've ever had" "I can't keep my hands off him" "his dick is enormous" "love of my life"
Him:
"She's insatiable" "she's so sexy" "shes so sweet & loving"

6 weeks later
Her:
"he was using me for my fame" "he was crap in bed" "his dick is an acorn"
Him:
"she never wanted sex" " shes nasty and vindictive" "shes hooked on her ex, no not that one or that one, no not him the other one Pete"

The end;)

Comments

• Options
    D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She spouts the same guff about each blokes doesn't she?

In other news, why are there strippers at a fundraising event for a children's charity? No kids there but Inappropriate?

Also their kid's uncle has just passed away. Might be respectful and decent to lay low and spend time with them whilst offering to help Peter in any way she can without getting her jollies with a new bloke?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Cheap slapper.
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To PA after his brother's death: 'My Thoughts Are With You'

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/98845/My-Thoughts-Are-With-You-Katie-Price-Supports-Peter-Andre-After-Brother-Andrews-Death

No they aren't. The only person she ever thinks of is Katie Price. Number one, first and always.
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Oh dear,what has she picked up there,is he even straight,can she get through the day without a bloke,what a sad old cow she is...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    Oh dear,what has she picked up there,is he even straight,can she get through the day without a bloke,what a sad old cow she is...

A disposable Convenient Penis, another one with a washboard stomach
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As usual the bile has started...She didn't post it on twitter and hasn't made any comments to the media ...
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally a man who looks slippery and greasy is not appealing and not someone I'd want to be gripping on to when hanging over a cliff top, because I would slip off him to my death. if you can't sweat on your own then stop rubbing margarine on your bodies because it attracts flies and loose hairs and dust land on you and if you're lucky a pigeon feather with a bit of poo attached, if you want the permanent shiny look, sit in a bath
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Henson didn't last long then? Whatever that was all about.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Henson didn't last long then? Whatever that was all about.

He was another sausage sizzling
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god not already. Bur good news today she isn't going into BB but tweeted she would like to. How desperate is she. Would hope she would be plugging the special school she is patron of?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D***** wrote: »
    She spouts the same guff about each blokes doesn't she?

In other news, why are there strippers at a fundraising event for a children's charity? No kids there but Inappropriate?

Also their kid's uncle has just passed away. Might be respectful and decent to lay low and spend time with them whilst offering to help Peter in any way she can without getting her jollies with a new bloke?

I can't believe I'm about to defend Katie Price - I may well never be the same again - but life does go on after death and there's no reason why she shouldn't go about her daily business following Pete's brother's death.. I've no idea what the kids' relationship was like with his brother - maybe they didn't see him that much. Maybe the kids are with Pete at the moment?

This is Katie Price we're talking about - as I said, why shouldn't she go about her daily business as usual? As her daily business as usual involves hooking up with which ever useless brain dead sap she can find, looks like it's business as usual:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As usual the bile has started...She didn't post it on twitter ..

But he did.......
    Kieran later posted a photo of them snogging online and declared: “I couldn’t be happier in my life right now!”

He added yesterday after a shopping trip to Bluewater in Kent with the model: “Had fun with my baby girl Miss Katie Price.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4704750/katie-price-pulls-male-stripper-who-worked-on-eastenders.html
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's probably got a career move to get on the zlist ladder...she really doesn't do things quietly. Rushes in, as if to show the previous ex that she is now taken. But with past any decent man who keeps out of the limelight would run a mile.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now there's a man that looks like he enjoys a good grey goose ;)
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

straight up or with a twist?;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    straight up or with a twist?;)

I'm thinking entire fruit bowl :p
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how much money this one has?
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Pmsl,that made me laugh,and an old boiling chicken too,judging by those ridiculous desperate tweets...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought I would be very helpful and save us all some time.

Her:
    "He's the best I've ever had" "I can't keep my hands off him" "his dick is enormous" "love of my life"
    Him:
    "She's insatiable" "she's so sexy" "shes so sweet & loving"

6 weeks later
    Her:
    "he was using me for my fame" "he was crap in bed" "his dick is an acorn"
    Him:
    "she never wanted sex" " shes nasty and vindictive" "shes hooked on her ex, no not that one or that one, no not him the other one Pete"

The end;)

Lol brilliant....... can I add good with the kids!
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But he did.......

Exactly ... HE DID ... There are comments about her showing this when peters brother has just died...
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly ... HE DID ... There are comments about her showing this when peters brother has just died...

Presumably with her full knowledge and consent, since there don't seem to have been any outraged tweets from her about how he's violated her privacy, etc. At the very least, she appears to have been OK with him doing it and at worst, she instigated the whole thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Presumably with her full knowledge and consent, since there don't seem to have been any outraged tweets from her about how he's violated her privacy, etc. At the very least, she appears to have been OK with him doing it and at worst, she instigated the whole thing.

True.

And I wonder if she's been to see how her best friend Michelle Heaton is getting on after her double mastectomy?

My guess is, she hasn't. :(
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sometimes think the gutter is not low enough for this woman?

She wants to deeper? The midden? The Sileage pit? The centre of the earth?
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He needs to work on his legs.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sometimes think the gutter is not low enough for this woman?

She wants to deeper? The midden? The Sileage pit? The centre of the earth?

Don't inflict Pwicceeeeeey on the poor old sileage pit:(:mad::mad: