Hollyoaks Survivor: Round Ten

Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
Forum Member
✭✭
Hello there Oaksters...

Thankyou to everyone who voted in Round Nine, really appreciate it.

These are the results from the last round and which two characters have been eliminated from the game.

Coming in at 28th is Lindsey Butterfield which, even though I like her, isn't a surprise considering the Freddie crap and Katy's death.

There was a tie between two characters for the second highest amount of votes, them being Sandy Roscoe and Tom Cunningham. In this instance, the amount of overall votes they've received throughout the competition come into account. Tom has more than Sandy, meaning he's the one in 27th place and Sandy lives to fight another round.

Results so far:

27) Tom Cunningham - Round Nine - 11.49%
28) Lindsey Butterfield - Round Nine - 14.94%
29) Frankie Osborne - Round Eight - 11.45%
30) Diane O'Connor - Round Eight - 12.50%

31) Charlie Dean - Round Eight - 13.54%
32) Ziggy Roscoe - Round Seven - 11.53%
33) Ruby Button - Round Seven - 12.82%
34) Mercedes McQueen - Round Six - 9.87%
35) Lucas Hay - Round Six - 12.34%

36) Danny Lomax - Round Five – 13.21%
37) Trevor Royle - Round Five – 14.43%
38) George Smith - Round Four – 10.11%
39) Sinead O'Connor - Round Four – 11.34%
40) Tegan Lomax - Round Four – 12.41%

41) Finn O'Connor - Round Three – 9.81%
42) Freddie Roscoe - Round Three – 11.13%
43) Fraser Black - Round Two – 8.0%
44) Sonny Valentine - Round Two – 9.71%
45) Grace Black - Round One – 12.56%

46) Vincent Elegba - Round One – 21.25%

Congratulations to priscilla, ME1234567, Kayleigh_Lawren and LeonalewisJfan who chose both of the evicted characters.

Onto Round Ten.

Survivor allows you to indulge your critical side and evict the characters you dislike the most. Round by round the characters who rack up the most votes will be evicted until we have a final winner.

Below you will find a list of current Hollyoaks characters as of February 2014.

Simply cast your eye down the list then work out which THREE characters you dislike the most / feel the most ambivalent about.

Once you’ve worked out who they are simply post your choices on here or send them to me via PM.

The two characters with the most votes will be EVICTED whilst the remainder will go through to Round 11 which will be posted next Monday.

If you fancy on telling us why you’re voting for the characters in question then go for it! Is it their storylines (or lack thereof) that you dislike? Do you think the characters in questions are boring? Are they overused or acted badly?

Feel free to give reasons too, definitely makes adding up the votes a whole lot more entertaining!

26 characters remaining and for me, there's no characters left I really dislike.

01) Leah Barnes
02) Patrick Blake
03) Sienna Blake
04) Esther Bloom
05) Cindy Cunningham

06) Holly Cunningham
07) Ste Hay
08) Tony Hutchinson
09) Peri Lomax
10) Sam Lomax

11) Leela Lomax
12) Maxine Minniver