EE - Lola and Jay??

Chloe525_XChloe525_X Posts: 50
Forum Member
I really want Lola and Jay to get together as I think they would be a great couple. Do you think that they would be good together or would you prefer it if Jay got back together with Abi??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I personally don't like Abi at all but love Jay so I honestly never liked Jay and Abi together I prefer Jay with Lola, i think they are so cute and would make a better couple, but i doubt writers will keep them together. :(
  • CuBz90CuBz90 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Abi either and also love Jay but I thin him and Abi make a great couple and I'd prefer that together :)
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like Lola and Jay together!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    Definitely prefer Jabi.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer Jay and Lola too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    another one for Jaylo:D
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did like Jabi- a fresh couple who had very little problems- but I find Jay and Lola have more chemistry
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm torn...I liked Jay and Abi, but love the way Jay has been around Lola and the baby. Are we ever going to know who the baby daddy is btw?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    I don't know if Abi will forgive Jay and they can get back together but she is much nicer than Lola and at least she is trying to make something of her life. All Lola ever seems to do is push the pram around and steal things. But if Abi and Jay do get back together then will Lola be like a third wheel because Ben is gone now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no way that in real life someone like Jay would be able to pull a sexy little piece like Lola.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Did like Jabi- a fresh couple who had very little problems- but I find Jay and Lola have more chemistry

thats true, but the innocence & carefreeness is gone for ever now. these events will change them all - obviously jay especially. personally i prefer him and lola (and lexi) i think it would be good to put them together and more importantly, keep them together as a young family.

Lola has really grown on me and i think her and jay are promising both as characters and actors.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    He is a better fit with Lola. Abi is a nice girl but I think in time she will start looking down on him.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer Lola and Jay. Abi is an annoyance.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Freeman000 wrote: »
    There's no way that in real life someone like Jay would be able to pull a sexy little piece like Lola.

Piffle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    it was funny when they giggled , (was it Billy and Roxy ) and said J Lo. ( calling Jay and Lola ) :D
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freeman000 wrote: »

err jay is good looking he can pull any he wants, his also a lovely person.
  • ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    Abi is a bit of a whinger and her family clearly thinks she is too good for Jay.

Jay deserves someone brighter than Lola but he could have some fun with her perhaps and he is good with the baby.