Options

JULIAN CLAREY LOVE THREAD - Legendary Housemate? - Vote Lord of The Mince to Win CBB

Comments

• Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is the most mature, intelligent and witty one in there. Would love it if he won.

His nomination for the Situation was great last night re his disrespectfulness toward women, despite claiming he loved them.
    Not that the Situation took it on board, he was too busy admiring his own photograph.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    will2510 wrote: »
    With the Lovely Russell on piano. Barb and Michael his backing band. :D

The only known heterosexual in the world of show business...apart from Judith Chalmers. :D

Love Julian so much - I only started watching last night once I heard he was on. Glad I booked my tickets early for his autumn tour.
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ69 wrote: »
    He's been my favourite for years now...love him to death!!!!

Julian is my big favourite he is such a lovely genuine man.

When you see him in conversation he is a very good listener and always takes a real interest in what the other person is saying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait to hear Julian yodelling.

" @BBUKLive 9.00am: Julian loves yodelling. That is all. #cbb "
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry but I find nothing special about him at all. What has he actually done so far to make him a legendary housemate?
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should walk this, an intelligent well-rounded individual. Assuming he doesn't have meltdown. Loved it when he shutdown Jasmine's rant about Danica playing Mike, he said something along the lines of 'well, he's not Mother Teresa'.
  • Options
    IntransigentIntransigent Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    Seanie(: wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I find nothing special about him at all. What has he actually done so far to make him a legendary housemate?

What until he gets involved in an argument, then you will see why:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seanie(: wrote: »

Julians list is so large and impressive we could be here all day long admiring it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What until he gets involved in an argument, then you will see why:cool:

This tweet sums it up very well.

" @Madame_Arcati Julian Clary is a crocodile wrapped up in a priest. Don't you think? "
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julian right at the end after Jasmines explosion, " It was all going so well" lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWhR0JIF_BQ&feature=plcp
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The talent task sounds like fun, I wish Julian was performing.

" @BBUKLive 12.42pm: Cheryl isn't even telling Julian, her talent agent, what her talent will be. She's so mysterious... #cbb #cbbtalent "

" @BBUKLive 12.27pm: Poor #lonelyprince Lorenzo has joined Julian's team. He doesn't look worried at his perceived lack of talent. #cbbtalent #cbb "

" @BBUKLive 12.25pm: Julian has picked Jasmine, and Julie gets Samantha on board. Prince Lorenzo is taking rejection well. #cbb #cbbtalent #lonelyprince "

" ‏@BBUKLive 12.23pm: Julian has picked Martin, because he can sing and act and has lovely teeth, Julie has picked Danica. #cbbtalent #cbb #jules "

" ‏@BBUKLive 12.21pm: Julian has picked Rhian and Ashley, and Julie has picked Coleen and The Situation. #jules #cbbtalent #cbb "

" @BBUKLive 12.18pm: Julian has chosen Cheryl, and Julie has chosen Harvey (and his todger, and his verrucas). #jules #cbbtalent #cbb "

" @BBUKLive 12.16pm: Julian is reading out the instructions for the #cbbtalent task. He's a natural. #cbb #jules "

" ‏@BBUKLive 12.15pm: The task is ON! #cbbtalent read all about it here: http://ow.ly/d3Oo1 #cbb "
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should walk this, an intelligent well-rounded individual. Assuming he doesn't have meltdown. Loved it when he shutdown Jasmine's rant about Danica playing Mike, he said something along the lines of 'well, he's not Mother Teresa'.

Edit : He actually said 'he's hardly the virgin Mary himself'.
  • Options
    will2510will2510 Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only known heterosexual in the world of show business...apart from Judith Chalmers. :D

Love Julian so much - I only started watching last night once I heard he was on. Glad I booked my tickets early for his autumn tour.

I saw him on the "Lord of the Mince" tour. Absolutely brilliant :D
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    Julian is my big favourite he is such a lovely genuine man.

When you see him in conversation he is a very good listener and always takes a real interest in what the other person is saying.

I agree there. He seems genuinely lovely and witty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    He is the most mature, intelligent and witty one in there. Would love it if he won.

His nomination for the Situation was great last night re his disrespectfulness toward women, despite claiming he loved them.
    Not that the Situation took it on board, he was too busy admiring his own photograph.:rolleyes:

What a refreshing change it will be for us to be able to listen to some intriguing conversations involving Julian after 9 weeks of the bore fest we have just had to endure.

Julian was the only one to have the nerve to give a genuine nomination reason, 'disrespectfulness towards women' about the situation should boost Julians support.
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh Julian I love him! He's really enjoying himself, doesn't take it too seriously and has clearly watched the show, so he knows all about the drama and tricks they play. Respect to him last night with the noms. No hoo haa, just stood up, said the name and got on with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg! we can only wait with baited breath to hear Julians one liner as he's presented with Danica's scantily clad ''Urdhva Dhanurasana' amazing! all inverted black undies and stilletos.

http://ow.ly/i/Rqnv
  • Options
    kalikikikankalikikikan Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Only Julian could get away with telling Jasmine, 'I'm going to fatten you up,' when picking his talent team.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodness only knows what Julian will make of Ash's double fisted hand stand.

http://ow.ly/i/RqaD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only Julian could get away with telling Jasmine, 'I'm going to fatten you up,' when picking his talent team.

What a line lol, Julian has got the house mates in stitches of laughter already in this talent agent task video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XIq_HshkGw&feature=relmfu
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Every one of Julians gems is gold, they will have to put on extra dates for his tour as its bound to be a sell out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    " @BBUKLive 2.05pm: Harvey up next. Julian has complimented him o his "lovely swag" #cbb #cbbtalent "
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A goldfish more talant than a prince. lol

" @BBUKLive 2.52pm: The #Jules did not enjoy that at all. "A goldfish has more talent than him" says Julian. Poor #lonelyprince! #cbbtalent #cbb "
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    will2510 wrote: »
    I saw him on the "Lord of the Mince" tour. Absolutely brilliant :D

I think that's the one I saw him do at the Edinburgh Fringe - agreed, it was fantastic.
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    Every one of Julians gems is gold, they will have to put on extra dates for his tour as its bound to be a sell out.

I have so much respect for him as a stand up artist (and latterly also as an author) and I hope his stint on CBB helps bring his stuff to a new audience.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that's the one I saw him do at the Edinburgh Fringe - agreed, it was fantastic.

I have so much respect for him as a stand up artist (and latterly also as an author) and I hope his stint on CBB helps bring his stuff to a new audience.

Most comediens don't have the inteligence or quick wit to interact with the audience but Julian seems to thrive on the spontanious interaction, which is what makes him such a unique live performer, new fans are bound to fall in love with him, and his book sales are bound to soar.