[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
Forum Member
What's everyones opinion on these 2?

Comments

• Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant. A fantastic little filler S/L before all the drama kicks off around Christmas. I hope they stick together.
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creepy.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like it.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Why not...about time Denise bedded someone who isn't a murdering psychopath. Should make a nice change for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Brilliant. A fantastic little filler S/L before all the drama kicks off around Christmas. I hope they stick together.

I agree some good drama leading up to the big stuff!! Makes a change from Syed & Christian! Although tonights episode was brilliant! Makes a good change for some of Easties recent episodes!!
    KieranDS wrote: »
    I like it.

Yes!! :D
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I find them cute together, even if she is older enough to be his mother, who cares about age :D
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    I liked it. :D
  • Options
    aspijackaspijack Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like it they both need a storyline and are both frendily
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Anything that gives Fatboy screentime is deeply offensive.
  • Options
    LeopardprintsLeopardprints Posts: 1,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them together too! Age ain't nothing but a number.
  • Options
    LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Refreshing to see some positive comments about these two as when the storyline was announced it was written off on here. It does show you need to see these things play out on screen before making a judgement.

I'm in the 'love them' camp too. It's just a bit of fun for both of them and they do work quite well together. It could be the making of Fatboy and it's nice to see Denise given something to do.

Denise looked amazing in that dress tonight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    I thought I old hate the pairing but they were quite sweet really. Brought to mind memories of Denise on her exercise bike to work off her libido XD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm so glad people agree about the age difference! They're both as lovely as each other! :) Makes a nice change!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reading the spoilers, it was a bit WTF. But they do work well together.
  • Options
    CRP2012CRP2012 Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Odd how people are ok with this Age Difference but find it odd with CS Ryan & Tracy

I Like Fatz & Denice BTW,Hopefully she will get him away from the crap teen gang (apart from lauren) & Make Fatz more a character in his own right,i would perfer if she called him arther though
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was nice the way it started "Are you gonna introduce me?"

Then OMG bom chica wow wooooooah it's Denise! :eek:
  • Options
    LazerliteLazerlite Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really pleased for both of them and it was nice of Denise to make the effort and let her hair down.

Great depth to Fatboy's character bringing out maturity and being a gent.

Just goes to show some pairings can work if there's chemistry between them and age in this instance is certainly just a number:)
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    I like them.
  • Options
    LazerliteLazerlite Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the age difference?
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    I like it and looking at facebook and Twitter (alot of EastEnders trends tonight) alot of people seem to like them so far too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CRP2012 wrote: »
    Odd how people are ok with this Age Difference but find it odd with CS Ryan & Tracy

I Like Fatz & Denice BTW,Hopefully she will get him away from the crap teen gang (apart from lauren) & Make Fatz more a character in his own right,i would perfer if she called him arther though

I don't find the age difference between Ryan & Tracy odd! I just don't like them as a couple, maybe if the writers had made it so you could like them as a couple that they both had genuine feelings maybe I'd feel warmer towards them! The fact is they're never going to be a long term couple IMO!

And I agree!! :) I just like seeing him having a genuine attraction to someone! Hated when they included him in the whitney/tyler triangle!!
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Denise hasnt had any action in 5 years! Lucas made her wait until they were married and even afterwards he wasn't interested leaving her frustrated hence the bike. And before him it was Kevin who's been dead for 5 years and he wasnt exactly a catch was he? About time she had a bit of action.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lazerlite wrote: »
    What is the age difference?

Denise is 43 and I'm guessing Fatboy is around 22/23. So 20 years.
  • Options
    LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRP2012 wrote: »

The problem with the Tracy/Ryan storyline in Corrie is that they look near enough the same age - in fact the age gap between the actors is not that big. The storyline would have had more impact if they had cast someone who actually looks 20 years old as Ryan.

Also we know Tracy is only using Ryan and the whole Steve/Tracy thing is boring now, I think that's why Tracy/Ryan attracts so much criticism; Fatboy/Denise is just a bit of fun.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had mixed feelings about this SL, I would never have put these two together but tonight it was actually much better than I expected.
    Its also good to know Denise is finally going to get a good bloke and Fatboy a good GF.
    Denise in that dress her figure amazing and she looked beautiful.
    The whole stag night scenes looked a lot of fun.