KMKYWAPKMKYWAP Posts: 1,769
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    Looks nice.

I like the spicy KFC coating like the one on Zinger burgers, hot rods and hot wings.

I'll be trying this one.
  • Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "A spicy Zinger burger with peri peri salsa relish, 3 Hot Shots, and a 2 Hot4U dipping sauce. "
    :eek::o:eek:
  • Options
    ArmiArmi Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's gotta hurt on the way out.
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can handle phall, this would be no problem.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    My husband bought one yesterday and I had a bit.The dip with it was not much different than a BBQ sauce and the burger wasn't much different from a zinger burger.
    I like spicy food and expected this to be good but I was quite disappointed.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,945
    Forum Member
    KFC Box meals are nearly always variations on a very similar theme so it doesn't surprise me that it wasn't that spicy or different from a Zinger.
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    masonk wrote: »
    My husband bought one yesterday and I had a bit.The dip with it was not much different than a BBQ sauce and the burger wasn't much different from a zinger burger.
    KidPoker wrote: »
    I can handle phall, this would be no problem.
    My mate is a chilli fiend. I sent him this text
    "KFC Scorcher box meal. Hot enough to bring a tear to any mans eye."
    I think you have a good case for false advertising mate
    :D
  • Options
    TiwttmosTiwttmos Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No KFC here yet, though planning permission has been given for one to be built soon. Can't wait, no more KFC adverts teasing me:D
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,945
    Forum Member
    Tiwttmos wrote: »
    No KFC here yet, though planning permission has been given for one to be built soon. Can't wait, no more KFC adverts teasing me:D

Do you mind me asking where you live?
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    masonk wrote: »
    I got one today and it had a little kick but nothing major. Personally I didn't like the special sauce on the burger either.
    I was disappointed to find that they didn't give me the special ketchup, nor salt or lemon wipes :mad: