Options

Fraser's killed to be revealed on Snapchat

eaststreetlovereaststreetlover Posts: 608
Forum Member
✭✭
[news]Hollyoaks to reveal identity of Fraser Black killer via Snapchat[/news]

Hollyoaks will be revealing the killer before the episode airs.

Will this be before the E4 episode airs or the C4 episode?

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Hm guess it's a new way of revealing stuff... but it will be on E4 the day before anyway, so it's not really revealing it. Anyone could go on the internet and find out.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know when we will actually find out or will it just be revealed in a random episode?
  • Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The snapchat spoilers are usually for that days E4 episode. Fraser's killer will, probably, then be revealed during the E4 episode next Friday. Have to admit I'm going to avoid twitter and snapchat that day as I want to be surprised when it's revealed.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The snapchat spoilers are usually for that days E4 episode. Fraser's killer will, probably, then be revealed during the E4 episode next Friday. Have to admit I'm going to avoid twitter and snapchat that day as I want to be surprised when it's revealed.

I doubt whether anyone will be surprised, the whole cast are suspects even baby Rose:D
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well, I dont have snapchat - whatever the heck that is - and I dont really care who killed Fraser if I am honest
  • Options
    pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont really understand the point of this. Surely the whole point of a whodunnit (on tv at least) is to get large viewing figures for the actual reveal. If you tell everyone who the murderer is, it sort of fun of tuning in and being shocked. in this case, youll have a 5 second pic of Freddie with his dead expression popping up on your phone
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have snapchat (never saw the point of it) but I assume it will be all oveer Twitter. I'll just watch the episode; don't see the point of doing that but then again I never saw the point of Fraser full stop.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    It's on the day of the E4 episode... think I may have to download snap chat for a week, I don't have a TV so waiting for someone to upload it online (happens roundabout 9pm/10pm) gives me too much risk of finding out beforehand
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone actually care??
  • Options
    MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What??!! So will Lucy Beales murderer be revealed on Instagram and I heard Tina's killer was to be originally revealed on Whatsapp
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Although im really wanting to know who killed Fraser..
    I honestly think revealing it on snapchat is a bad idea.
    I get that they want to make people tune in, but to reveal it on a social media app for it to be then spread all over the internet, is a bad idea.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's being revealed the 18th?

I think that's around when the car crash stunt is supposed to happen to, so I bet they're related.

Whoever killed Fraser is bound to be one of the people in that car. Maybe trying to flee the village.
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    It's being revealed the 18th?

I think that's around when the car crash stunt is supposed to happen to, so I bet they're related.

Whoever killed Fraser is bound to be one of the people in that car. Maybe trying to flee the village.

My guess is grace and she will die in the crash
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Finally.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    adamski94 wrote: »
    My guess is grace and she will die in the crash

Hopefully it is.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone actually care??

I highly doubt it.

I genuinely couldn't care less about it.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so............

just curious

was Frasers killer revealed via snapchat..........
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its next Friday not this Friday