Options

Luke S on BOTS

Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've just watched last night's episode of BOTS and when they were talking about Conor and his £50k Lukd said "we all know what he spent the money on". What did he spend it on? I've done a search but can't find anything although I saw something about a mobility scooter :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I'm not sure either, but it seems that no one talks to Conor anymore (good!), even Emma said, "Does anyone even talk to him anymore? I think not", looks like even she dislikes him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not sure either, but it seems that no one talks to Conor anymore (good!), even Emma said, "Does anyone even talk to him anymore? I think not", looks like even she dislikes him!

Serves him right. Not that he'll care.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't he say it was going towards his wedding..Pity any woman who would want to marry that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Didn't he say it was going towards his wedding..Pity any woman who would want to marry that.

I think that was his plan but by the way Luke spoke it sounded as if he blew the money on rubbish. I'm not sure. His girlfriend was as much of a dick as he was.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully he's squandered it all away on complete rubbish and he doesn't have a penny of it left with absolutely nothing to show for it.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he spent a lot of it on a lifesize Deana dartboard :cool:

Emma obviously hates him, and who can blame her? :cool:
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »

I don't like Emma's biased views on HMs but in this case, I'll make an exception. And she corrected that guy who said "Up for nomination". Has she been reading comments about it in here? :)
  • Options
    Lozzo99Lozzo99 Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I know Conor was an absolute disgrace and a horrible human being, BUT ...something inside me admires immensely the way he so coldly pressed the button and turned Luke from a grinning fool into a blubbering mess of tears and dribble.:D:D:D
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke S still comes across as a tosser.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »

Hmm, she wasn't so disapproving during all those weeks he was in the House.....:confused:>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a vague memory at the time that someone said he had spent the money on a car for himself and a car for his brother (possibly sister? but I think brother). In a world where Jay McKray can spent £100,000 on a car that looks like an explosion in a Christmas cracker factory, that doesn't sound too bad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm, she wasn't so disapproving during all those weeks he was in the House.....:confused:>:(

Probably at the time, she was not allowed to be biased against someone, now that he is from a past series, maybe she's allowed to say her opinion.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    It's good to know that Conor has no friends from his BB year...much deserved.

Also good to hear on lastnights show that Sam got some stick from the panellists, for being a dull winner. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »

you are not wrong there, what a shame you can't buy charisma like you can protein? :cool:
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member

He was a big headed tosser as a HM.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, and I was :o:o when an OP remembered his outsized testicle which I forgot as he's just such a Complete Dick anyway. :D Also liked OP's view that he was Dressed like a cheap Murder Mystery suspect--'all he needed was a pipe in his breast pocket' :D:D So what happened to that scuzzy Love of His Life 'bird' in the House? Can't recall her name: was she an Ashley??
    Emma was all 'squeeing' over their True Love at the time, I recall......[btw, I've found women who are dead keen on 'matchmaking'/wanting to view others' 'romance' are ALWAYS unhappy in their own choices so want to Fulfill their needs thru others. Truly happy couples have No Interest in slavering/interfering/rearranging Other's Love Lives. Sad for 'Squeeing' Emma, but hope she & Matt work it out in time, as he was a great King of the Jungle.]
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Probably at the time, she was not allowed to be biased against someone, now that he is from a past series, maybe she's allowed to say her opinion.

Let's just HOPE so--she couldn't be that foolish.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His Life 'bird' in the House? Can't recall her name: was she an Ashley??
    .]

Ashley said in some interview that they split up because (and this was her description) she was a bitch to him. Isn't he dating Chloe Madeley?
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, and I was :o:o when an OP remembered his outsized testicle which I forgot as he's just such a Complete Dick anyway. :D Also liked OP's view that he was Dressed like a cheap Murder Mystery suspect--'all he needed was a pipe in his breast pocket' :D:D So what happened to that scuzzy Love of His Life 'bird' in the House? Can't recall her name: was she an Ashley??
    Emma was all 'squeeing' over their True Love at the time, I recall......[btw, I've found women who are dead keen on 'matchmaking'/wanting to view others' 'romance' are ALWAYS unhappy in their own choices so want to Fulfill their needs thru others. Truly happy couples have No Interest in slavering/interfering/rearranging Other's Love Lives. Sad for 'Squeeing' Emma, but hope she & Matt work it out in time, as he was a great King of the Jungle.]

They both appeared on the same panel in BOTS last year (pity the poor person sitting in between them .. :o). They seemed friendly enough and Luke said they both had new partners now.
  • Options
    GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashley said in some interview that they split up because (and this was her description) she was a bitch to him. Isn't he dating Chloe Madeley?

He was dating Phillip Schofield's daughter for a while. Not sure if they're still together though
  • Options
    Kev_NaylorKev_Naylor Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Luke D-Scrase
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lozzo99 wrote: »
    Yes, I know Conor was an absolute disgrace and a horrible human being, BUT ...something inside me admires immensely the way he so coldly pressed the button and turned Luke from a grinning fool into a blubbering mess of tears and dribble.:D:D:D

Most repulsive housemate of all time by some considerable distance but Luke S was so pathetic that his reaction to losing the money was priceless. The producers should never have put Conor in a position that would reward him with half the prize fund but I absolutely don't blame him for taking it. Much more worth being hated for than a week of immunity!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most repulsive housemate of all time by some considerable distance but Luke S was so pathetic that his reaction to losing the money was priceless. The producers should never have put Conor in a position that would reward him with half the prize fund but I absolutely don't blame him for taking it. Much more worth being hated for than a week of immunity!

I didn't mind Luke S at all. He was by far the most likeable 'insider' of the series IMO. I never really got the dislike for him, I didn't like him much at the start but towards the middle to the end when his friends were all disappearing, I grew to like him a little. I did feel a bit sorry for him during the White Room twist because he was so foolish to think that Conor wouldn't press it.

But to be fair, Luke S was probably the person that stopped the Deana win because of her teasing of him after Conor screwed him over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was dating Phillip Schofield's daughter for a while./QUOTE]

blimey, I bet it was riveting times when Luke and Philip got together :cool:
  • Options
    newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He does & very bitter! I would have pressed that button at 20k! :blush::D