Options

Steven is SO CONTROLLING! !!! BORERLINE PSYCHOTIC.

Melissa.Melissa. Posts: 1,431
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Omg.:o

Comments

• Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    He is maddening. Kim should run far away now.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imo, C5 needs to step in. They have the responsibility to protect Kim. I genuinely found that scene worrying. Steven's reaction is not that of a sane individual.
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mental.
  • Options
    Lozzo99Lozzo99 Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim is a pillock for puttin up with that. Helen's shown her true nasty colours again as well.
  • Options
    JinnyJinxedJinnyJinxed Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He acts like a Sociopath I used to know...... RUN KIM RUUUUNNNN AWWWAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    It's getting like that film"sleeping with the enemy" just hope she up and out next week. But then no females left.
    They had better bring in Jenny me thinks.
    Hate this every year leaving a house full of men.
  • Options
    sj3000sj3000 Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Can someone fill me in on what happened? I came in late, when they were on the bed and he was mad. She then left and he started talking to Helen.
  • Options
    Melissa.Melissa. Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Imo, C5 needs to step in. They have the responsibility to protect Kim. I genuinely found that scene worrying. Steven's reaction is not that of a sane individual.

Oh yes!!!! It was shocking.

What the hell was that? "You're stuck with me now" all that crap.

Imagine if there weren't cameras there? :o
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    Mental.

He is. He's mad.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lozzo99 wrote: »
    Kim is a pillock for puttin up with that. Helen's shown her true nasty colours again as well.

Why run she knows exactly what she is doing. Of course she is putting up with it because she knows when they get out she will not be with him.
  • Options
    AshleyRoseXAshleyRoseX Posts: 2,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's gone bonkers.

It's scary. Men like him, behave abnormal when the ones they love "betray" them so to speak.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sj3000 wrote: »
    Can someone fill me in on what happened? I came in late, when they were on the bed and he was mad. She then left and he started talking to Helen.

They were showing each other their photos and Kimbot's ones had her ex/current boyfriend on them which cause Steve-O to go all bunny boiler
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »

Kim is loving it though, they are going to have 'intense sexual intercourse' in a few minutes apparently
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She didn't look surprised he behaved like that. She's probably dated crazy guys like Steven before.
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting vibes of Hazel and Daley from that scene.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He really and truly gives me the heebie jeebies. I wonder what happened in his last relationship where his Mum said he was hurt. If he was anything like he is now, I'm not surprised if he was dumped. Harsh but what's he all about?:o
  • Options
    TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    It's creepy.

I'm now imagining Kim coming back to find her photos have been defaced, with her boyfriend's face scratched out.
  • Options
    COSIMA1COSIMA1 Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    On the interview he had a while ago he told how he nosed in his married girlfriend's bag (she's American too!) and found out she had an appointment for an abortion. Such a 'gentleman'.....no true gent would discuss such private things in front of tv cameras. He would've found the pics anyway as he's such a snoop and control monster.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant believe she backed down to him instead of telling him to eff off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any future Mrs Steven watching, RUN, RUN for the Hills.
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    OP you mean psychopathic, not psychotic, they are two different things.

That said, he's showing definite signs of some kind of control issues. :D Run for the hills, Kimbot, while you still can. Mind you, someone as unexpressive as Kim could well be able to withstand the emotional manipulation with ease.
  • Options
    TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    sj3000 wrote: »

He found out Kim had photos of her ex in the house. He pestered her until she showed him then. He then kicked off saying that he felt like someone had 'wanked all over his face'. And saying that she should have ripped them up and thrown them away. Kim walked off.
  • Options
    COSIMA1COSIMA1 Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    He really and truly gives me the heebie jeebies. I wonder what happened in his last relationship where his Mum said he was hurt. If he was anything like he is now, I'm not surprised if he was dumped. Harsh but what's he all about?:o
    It was with a 35 year old Amercian woman who was married, he wouldn't go to live in US at her request and thjey split up because he wanted her to live in UK (not sure whether he wanted her two kids with them.) There's an interview somewhere.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kim is in for a hard life.

He's the type to hunt her down if she runs.
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think they suit each other both are unreal and acting, I think Kimbot is not all there, best if two wallies stay together, safer for everyone else