Comments

• SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....Whilst still wearing the same stripy referee outfit. :eek::D
  • LetsGetTogetherLetsGetTogether Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw many of the old Gladiators at Panto years back :)

Wolf was one of them what a great guy!!!

Can't wait to see the ref say

"Gladiator are you ready!!" lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll probably give this a watch - just for the sheer horror value, if nothing else. :D
  • LetsGetTogetherLetsGetTogether Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only a matter of time before a thread is created on the matter of Ian Wright having to mention Shaun every 5 minutes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why isn't Kirsty being one of the Gladiators she's sporty & sexy enough :D

Ian Wright, total wasted space!
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    ....Whilst still wearing the same stripy referee outfit. :eek::D

yes and hearing his false teeth whistle :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kirsty in lycra HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Wrighty NONCE!
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,204
    Forum Member
    Oh no not Ian Wright-my poor ears. He's more over the top than a Roberto Baggio penalty- and as for Kirsty Gallacher- that will sort out out my insomnia problems:eek:
  • Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member

If Kirsty did become a gladiator (even well known sportswomen were one at one time. Just like Sharron Davies).

They should give Miss Klass her hosting role if that was the case. She would be great or Kate Thornton or Fearne Cotton or as the orginal host was a weather forecaster, Andrea McLean or Clare Nasir anyone?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,392
    Forum Member
    trec123 wrote: »
    Say what you like about Ulrikka, but when she hosted the orginal she did have bags of personality and was able to laugh at herself and have some banter with the contestants and gladiators - Kirsty doesn't seem to be like that - just my opinion and no big deal because I probably won't watch anyway - I just wondered if I was in the minority:confused:

She's just another DS hate figure. It doesn't matter to some people on here that she's actually a good presenter, but rather who she's sleeping with, married to, having another child by another father etc. is all that matters. :rolleyes:

Ulrika is a better presenter than both Ian and Kirsty put together. She would have been a great host for the new series; although I like Kirsty, she doesn't have an ounce or personality or charisma that Ulrika had.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kirsty is too much of a predictable choice.

Attractive in a generic sort of way - check; a few obligatory sporting credentials - check; popular in lads' mags - check....

Gladiators was probably Ulrika-ka's one and only finest hour!!
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirsty, when she's on Takeaway, does what's required for the camera, but doesn't interract with anyone at all....she really seems like hard work - I was watching her when she came onto the stage at the end of the show one week, and while everyone around her was chatting or messing around, she just stood there like a mannequin.
    Ulrikka used to put her all into both Gladiators and Shooting Stars.
    Still it probably won't matter with Ian Wright, Wright, Wright around - she'll barely get a look in anyway!
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,204
    Forum Member
    Kirsty, when she's on Takeaway, does what's required for the camera, but doesn't interract with anyone at all....she really seems like hard work - I was watching her when she came onto the stage at the end of the show one week, and while everyone around her was chatting or messing around, she just stood there like a mannequin.
    Still it probably won't matter with Ian Wright, Wright, Wright around - she'll barely get a look in anyway!

I beg your pardon:D:D:D:D:D;););)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian Wright and his ego will hijack the entire show anyway. Kirsty can just stand there and pout like she always does. :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What - both of them or all of them?? :eek::D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear!!!:o:o:o:p Sorry about that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But alas, you're quite right - she did put her "all" into the Gladiators. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other way around, I think:o:eek::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, it could be said they put their "all" into the show, I suppose. :o:D:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Do you think Wrighty will shout 'Awooga!'?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    howard85 wrote: »
    Do you think Wrighty will shout 'Awooga!'?
    nope more like prattle away as the wallybrain he is