Options

30 ROCK rocks!!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On Comedy Central now. Will be buying the Series 3 & 4 Boxsets - and most prob will see Date Night at the cinema soon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    I love Tina Fay! She's so funny!
    Was good on Jonathon Ross the other night as well, and on Greg James on Radio One.

I plan to see Date Night on the release day,
    Tina Fay + Steve Carell = my favourite people in the world :D

I love 30 Rock, it's shame that it's not really advertised heavily (apart from on comedy central), it's so clever and funny!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    I absolutely love 30 Rock! My favourite characters are Jack & Liz. Tina Fey & Alec Baldwin are fantastic.
    I can't wait to see season 4 on Comedy Central. I've got season 1 and 2 on DVD, I'll get season 3 soon.
    I wish more people could see it though as I think it's one of the best programmes on TV.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Just a heads up to say series 5 of this brilliant comedy starts on Thursday 10th @ 22.30 on Comedy Central.

Haven`t seen any previews any where for this (unlike Sky Atlantic every 5 mins) just caught a promo tonight, hope it maintains the high standards of previous series
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does. I watch it American pace. Some of the earlier episodes weren't that great (still brilliant) but the recent ones have been absolutely brilliant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crudian wrote: »
    Just a heads up to say series 5 of this brilliant comedy starts on Thursday 10th @ 22.30 on Comedy Central.

Haven`t seen any previews any where for this (unlike Sky Atlantic every 5 mins) just caught a promo tonight, hope it maintains the high standards of previous series

Thank you for the heads up!!!

Love 30 Rock!
  • Options
    player1player1 Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How cool is this ...aaron Sorking had a cameo in this weeks ( US pace ) 30 Rock.... Does a West Wing style walk n talk and also a wink at "Studio 30" which launched alongside 30 Rock but never lasted despite it's top notch casting and writing
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    <<< 30rock fan <3
  • Options
    MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    player1 wrote: »
    H...a wink at "Studio 30"....

Studio 60, you mean.
  • Options
    player1player1 Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MoreTears wrote: »
    Studio 60, you mean.

oops , typo !!
  • Options
    LeeSLeeS Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    It doesn't seem to be on tonight, anyone know where it has gone?
  • Options
    AvillerAviller Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    On CC UK's site:

Hi there, 30 Rock is taking it's mid-season break. It will be back before you know it in the summer. RE: Our online TV guide, that's currently experiencing some technical difficulties. Sorry for any inconvenience there.

Awesome...their mid-season break took place between early December and mid-January. Is there any reason whatsoever why we now see a delayed mid-season break in the UK 4 months later?
  • Options
    Ramsay LaddersRamsay Ladders Posts: 3,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aviller wrote: »
    On CC UK's site:

Hi there, 30 Rock is taking it's mid-season break. It will be back before you know it in the summer. RE: Our online TV guide, that's currently experiencing some technical difficulties. Sorry for any inconvenience there.

Awesome...their mid-season break took place between early December and mid-January. Is there any reason whatsoever why we now see a delayed mid-season break in the UK 4 months later?

Because Comedy Central are the biggest buch of fools imaginable. I can understand them doing this if we are bang up to date but the last one we saw was the Xmas episode for god sake.

I give up with this channel. All the on screen junk, the inability to show things in proper 16:9 on SD, annoying voiceovers. Fools.
  • Options
    comedy89comedy89 Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope there will be more episodes with Elaine Stritch, she is a legend
  • Options
    avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seen the first three seasons - hilarious! Alec Baldwin has a natural flair for comedy.
  • Options
    Mr BungleMr Bungle Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love 30 Rock.

Up there with Arrested Development for me (although nothing will ever beat Seinfeld or CYE for me).

How did Baldwin go for so long without anyone unearthing the master comic actor that he clearly is?
  • Options
    Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    30 Rocks, Comedy Central sucks.

Says it all. :)
  • Options
    CheapthrillsCheapthrills Posts: 2,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I <3 30 rock.

and jesus Katrina Bowden is hot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering why it had suddenly disappeared from Comedy Central's schedule. Seems a bit odd having a mid-season break when we are plenty of episodes behind the States.
  • Options
    InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Comedy Central are the biggest buch of fools imaginable. I can understand them doing this if we are bang up to date but the last one we saw was the Xmas episode for god sake.

I give up with this channel. All the on screen junk, the inability to show things in proper 16:9 on SD, annoying voiceovers. Fools.

Why is 30 Rock even on Comedy Central? Are none of the proper TV channels interested in it? It seems to be completely the wrong fit for the channel and they clearly don't want 30 Rock fans tuning in.