*The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread* (Part 8)

Comments

• Hyper_IntakeHyper_Intake Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gagaaddict wrote: »
    I'd rather them all be about Gaga tbh :p

Same here lol. :D
  • x_hayes_xx_hayes_x Posts: 6,285
    Forum Member
    Same here lol. :D

IMO it would make the series a whole lot better hehe! :p;):):D
  • gagaaddictgagaaddict Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's because gaga is so interesting, she's unpredictable :D
  • x_hayes_xx_hayes_x Posts: 6,285
    Forum Member
    It's because gaga is so interesting, she's unpredictable :D

Exactly hehe...that sums it right up lol! :p;):):D
  • Kat's StilettosKat's Stilettos Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Was it just me, or did Perez seem to go on a bit about how he knew Gaga before she was famous? By the end I was like "Okay dear, we get it".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it just me, or did Perez seem to go on a bit about how he knew Gaga before she was famous? By the end I was like "Okay dear, we get it".

I agree. It's like he wanted to take credit for her success. Oh, and welcome to the thread!:D
  • LMLM Posts: 63,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, i noticed that about him
    But he only knew her a few months before her success
    Het met her in the summer of 08 and her album came out in Autumn of 08 so it's not like he knew her from way back when.
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    He knew her back when she only had one outfit and one weave :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    Remember to vote lady gaga in the ds polls :) I put Edge Of Glory as best song just cause I thought it had the best chance
    Forum Member
    kazozh5 wrote: »
    Remember to vote lady gaga in the ds polls :) I put Edge Of Glory as best song just cause I thought it had the best chance

Same, I agree with one facebook user who said it makes you realize how much you can forget in a year. I put Born This Way as best album, though it saddened me as I also wanted to say Pala by Friendly Fires
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I put Edge Of Glory too. It has a better chance than Born This Way thats for sure. :D
  • AdcmAdcm Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I put TEOG too! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been wondering, what could the Gaga song offered to be produced by Calvin Harris be? It's from TF... *ponders*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adcm wrote: »
    I've been wondering, what could the Gaga song offered to be produced by Calvin Harris be? It's from TF... *ponders*

What?! He's done a song for her or is going to!?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    23. Lady GaGa - Marry the Night

I really expected this to perform better. It really deserves it. At least it has been stable for a while. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What?! He's done a song for her or is going to!?

I quote myself "It's from TF..." being The Fame... :p

EDIT: It was before she made it big, and he saw her name 'Lady Gaga' and rejected it there and then. :yawn:
    Forum Member
    23. Lady GaGa - Marry the Night

I really expected this to perform better. It really deserves it. At least it has been stable for a while. :)

On Sunday it was #30 on itunes so it's climbed in the last few days :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTV named Heavy Metal Lover the 4th best song of 2011 hope Gaga or some one from Interscope see's this might get it a release as a buzz track or at the very least might mean it could get a video to promote the tour. Be a shame to let the song go to waste.
    Forum Member
    I don't want to give this guy the satisfaction, but have you seen the comment posted on the "Gaga will not play Amy Winehouse" article? It's such a nasty comment which doesn't only diss Gaga, but also the deceased Winehouse. Some people need checking...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to give this guy the satisfaction, but have you seen the comment posted on the "Gaga will not play Amy Winehouse" article? It's such a nasty comment which doesn't only diss Gaga, but also the deceased Winehouse. Some people need checking...

I won't even bother checking it. Some people are just mean that's all.

Just listening to "Telephone" now. Really like it (didn't so much at first).

I agree that Heavy Metal Lover should be a single.
    Forum Member
    I won't even bother checking it. Some people are just mean that's all.

Just listening to "Telephone" now. Really like it (didn't so much at first).

I agree that Heavy Metal Lover should be a single.

Oh, tell me about it.

I can't really listen to Telephone that much. That has to be my least favourite of TFM. (Love the video to it though.)

I'm listening to TFM right now and it really is a great EP. I like all the songs and things like Dance in the Dark and Speechless are real gems.
  • You_Tell_MeYou_Tell_Me Posts: 219
    Forum Member

Yes I saw that comment. :(
    It really gets me in the gut that people can be so callous to anyone else, not just Gaga, anyone. What a nasty little boy that commenter was. I always lurk this thread and I especially love coming here to stock up on Gaga positivity when I read negative comments like his. :)
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm a gaga fan but she has not released either the best single or album this year :rolleyes: someone mentioned pala which was far better and much more underrated i get you guys love her but voting for her for the sake of it defeats the object a little
  • You_Tell_MeYou_Tell_Me Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Oh, and I voted for The Edge of Glory on the DS Poll earlier too! :cool: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I'm a gaga fan but she has not released either the best single or album this year :rolleyes: someone mentioned pala which was far better and much more underrated i get you guys love her but voting for her for the sake of it defeats the object a little

That's not really a fair comment just because you personally don't think she's released the best album or single doesn't mean everybody else is going to agree with you. I know where all fans hear so that is going to play a part in voting but what if people did think she released the best album or single were not all going to think the same.

I voted Ceremonials as best album but I did vote TEOG as best single because it has been my favourite single this year.
This discussion has been closed.