Options

Unelected "prince" William whingeing about an election result

2»

Comments

• Options
    John_TraynorJohn_Traynor Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    William wants to go off on a crusade with his general Greg Dyke, teaching all the "smaller countries" (Dyke's words) how to behave. The new colonialism.

Greg Dyke's Crusade
  • Options
    celesticelesti Posts: 26,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're not a royal, so you can shut it and are in no position to comment on anything he does.
  • Options
    The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    William wants to go off on a crusade with his general Greg Dyke, teaching all the "smaller countries" (Dyke's words) how to behave. The new colonialism.

Greg Dyke's Crusade

Are you going to prattle on with the same nonsense and not respond to any of the points raised in this topic?
  • Options
    mattlambmattlamb Posts: 4,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John - you've given me a good laugh!
  • Options
    Jamesp84Jamesp84 Posts: 31,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

wibble
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Greg Dyke's Crusade

From a previous page on that site, quote...

"The activities described by*the allegations against the FIFA executives are normal procedure. *If FIFA or any other sports administrative body doesn’t want to encourage a spot of bribery then why the hell have a bidding process? *Such a process requires persuasion by one talentless over-ambitious egotistical fool to another*talentless over-ambitious egotistical fool. *It’s a silly game."*

Sorry, if we're going to start accepting bribery as "normal procedure", we might as well give up. Agree about the "talentless over-ambitious egotistical fool" bits though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry, if we're going to start accepting bribery as "normal procedure", we might as well give up. Agree about the "talentless over-ambitious egotistical fool" bits though.

I'm not accepting of it as right behaviour, but I accept that it exists, and it always has existed in football (and sports) administration.
  • Options
    PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The plonker was not elected to the position of president of the FA. He is thick, despite an expensive tax-payer funded education and of no use to anyone.

Since when were you an expert on Prince williams mental capacity and/or IQ level then?
  • Options
    timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PhilH36 wrote: »
    Since when were you an expert on Prince williams mental capacity and/or IQ level then?

William seems quite intelligent, maybe he is confusing him with his half brother Henry?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god don't mention another member of the Royal Family or we will get another rant, please nobody mention Prince Andrew or the OP might explode
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The_don1 wrote: »
    Oh god don't mention another member of the Royal Family or we will get another rant, please nobody mention Prince Andrew or the OP might explode

I never mentioned explosions, or Louis Mountbatten.
  • Options
    Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not that anyone really needed the evidence that you are a simple WUM.
  • Options
    Jamesp84Jamesp84 Posts: 31,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Stay classy son.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's LORD Mountbatten to you
  • Options
    eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just read through this thread and the opening post is possibly my first ever where I 100% agree and couldn't disagree more at exactly the same time.

Well done OP. I'm now confused :)