Thanks alot DS for spoiling this weeks eviction with the David Archuleta story

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Seriously. I just clicked on the story above about David Archuleta performing and it tells you with no warning who has gone this week and it's not been bloody shown.

Great work:rolleyes:

Comments

• claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I noticed that earlier and thought it was rather slack of them to break their own no spoiler policy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's probably safest not to read any AI headlines on DS between the show being aired in the US and here in the UK to prevent reading anything about what happened in the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wont do in future but as this is a UK site you would think they would have known that we haven't seen it yet. So angry
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    I've already read the result elsewhere, but i was shocked to have seen it on DS! If i hadn't seen it already i'd be furious!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry guys, but hint, next time, if you dont want to know what happened this week, dont read a post about next week. Its obvious that you will see some things from this week in it. I think just reading the headline is info enough. IT tells you its Disco week next week, and David Archuleta is performing. WHat more do you need to know if not more spoiler details?
    Forum Member
    ama2k9 wrote: »
    Sorry guys, but hint, next time, if you dont want to know what happened this week, dont read a post about next week. Its obvious that you will see some things from this week in it. I think just reading the headline is info enough. IT tells you its Disco week next week, and David Archuleta is performing. WHat more do you need to know if not more spoiler details?
    People click on the link to find out more about David's performance, not because they want to know the result

If we revealed the result in a non spoiler thread, or a thread title, we'd probably get banned
    Forum Member
    If you don't want to know the result, don't read the "'American Idol' tour details revealed" news article either - It reveals the result

(In fact, don't read any bloody DS article just in case)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    People click on the link to find out more about David's performance, not because they want to know the result

If we revealed the result in a non spoiler thread, or a thread title, we'd probably get banned

About what he will be wearing?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't be ridiculous. DS has a clear policy on spoilers and they broke it in their own bloody story! It's like me starting a thread on say Alison's performance and just slapping at the end 'X got evicted'. Wouldn't go down too well would it.
    Forum Member
    About what he will be wearing?
    More likely to want know the song he is singing than that.

I don't get your point though?