Options

I wonder if Pat's heart attack is a way to get her relationship with Janine back...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 598
Forum Member
✭✭
All Pat's scenes nowadays are her giving advice to Bianca and Peggy. Peggy's leaving soon, and with Carol returning, Bianca's "Pat chats" will no doubt take place with Carol, once they've made up, so maybe Pat's new role will be confidante to Janine (although I think they'd need to make her less nasty, as Pat wouldn't put up with it)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Could be one of 2 things. Either:

1) Janine's going to look after Pat when she's out of hospital in the hope of redemption, or

2) Janine's gonna try and finish off what Evil Steven started and do Pat in (in sneaky Janine fashion of course)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could be right.

In theory, all storylines should have a purpose - a reason for being. Soaps tend to do a lot that are just for the sake of it these days though, so fingers crossed that you're right.

I actually felt really sorry for Janine when she was at the hospital talking to Ricky. She's so lost really, needs someone strong to pull her under their wing and keep her grounded. Pat could be that person.

I think that it'd be alright if Janine kept her fierce tongue, because I imagine Pat wouldn't stand for it and would knock that out of her - or at least keep it at bay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like this is the case now! I wonder if Pat's going to be moving into Janine's flat though as janine said she wanted her to come live with her, I can't see her choosing to leave her house (although it would make room for Carol to move in)
  • Options
    ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    Check_it wrote: »
    It looks like this is the case now! I wonder if Pat's going to be moving into Janine's flat though as janine said she wanted her to come live with her, I can't see her choosing to leave her house (although it would make room for Carol to move in)
    She does move in with her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janine is after Pat's cash she hasn't changed one bit. In a couple of weeks she tries to get Ronnie arrested for killing Archie.

Janine is a 1 Dimensional character with a Goal for money. To be honest i hope she does get a huge windfall and realize money doesn't bring you happiness