Options

EE: Dennis death & bookies - question

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
Forum Member
✭✭
now i cant remember or not but does sharon know it was phil that wound dennis up and got to go and see johnny allan which resulted in dennis death?

also dennis still owned the bookies didnt he at the time of his death so technically doesnt sharon now own the bookies?

my memory if awful if anyone can help meout would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    no she doesn't know. i think he sold it to andy or he gave it to him in his will? then andy gave it to pat
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,313
    Forum Member
    Andy gave his house to Pat and the Bookies to Dennis in his will. When Dennis died the bookies was transferred to Sharon, she also inherited the estate from Den because Chrissie murdered Den and wasn't eligible. My memory is hazy about whether she sold the Vic to the Mitchells or whether she just gave it to them because Den had conned them out of everything (if they did buy it off her gawd knows where they got the money cos Sam stupidly lost it all). Sharon was mega rich, Ian said so when he came back from America. What happened to the wealth is a mystery, they've either retconned over it or she lost it and we have not yet been informed how.

The ownership of the Bookies is also something thats now been forgotten about. I think Pat wanted to buy it once but she changed her mind. Carol was appointed manager there and there was talk of an owner but it wasn't Sharon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dory22 wrote: »
    now i cant remember or not but does sharon know it was phil that wound dennis up and got to go and see johnny allan which resulted in dennis death?

also dennis still owned the bookies didnt he at the time of his death so technically doesnt sharon now own the bookies?

my memory if awful if anyone can help meout would be greatly appreciated.

Its funny how you have awful memory and your username has "Dory" in it :D:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused: they seemed of made sharon forget about dennis too.

i cant remember the bookies ever being sold after dennis died, so it would be sharons too.

also derek seems to be in the loop with people, im surprised the tptb havent put in a line somewhere about derek knowing den! seeing as they seem to have derek as the 'big' time criminal.

i think it would be good.

no one seems to mention dennis anymore :( whens dot back?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its funny how you have awful memory and your username has "Dory" in it :D:p:D

:confused: well knock me down with a feather, its my username and my nickname, i generally that forgetful i have to write things on my hand or i forget them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No I hate the fact that these days everyone seems to know everyone else! It's annoying, especially as London is a massive place. But in Walford you'll end up living next door to someone you were friends with 50 years ago and you'll know all the intimate details of their past lives even though you haven't spoken to them in 50 years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah but thats what soap is about.

also what shappened to the flat sharon lived in with den, vicky and dennis seems to have disappeared.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    dennis was mentioned a lot at the start and it might be brought up again with sharons pills s/l
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :confused: well knock me down with a feather, its my username and my nickname, i generally that forgetful i have to write things on my hand or i forget them!

You do get that the other poster is on about a character from FInding Nemo don't you?

You do get that the other poster is on about a character from FInding Nemo don't you?

• Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler, why have you repeated the same line three times lol? Is there an echo in here? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »

yes i was being sarcastic :D;), but i am actually called dory by my friends.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    yeah but thats what soap is about.

also what shappened to the flat sharon lived in with den, vicky and dennis seems to have disappeared.

Chrissie and Den sold it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Scrabbler, why have you repeated the same line three times lol? Is there an echo in here? :D

It was my attempt (a bad one) at a joke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so going back on topic, as viewers we have no idea whats happened to sharons fortune, the old flat, the bookies or her memory of dennis.

why exactly is she back?