Options

**SPOILER THREAD** Semi Final 14/12/13

Comments

• Options
    abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RESULT: Patrick vs Natalie - PATRICK OUT.
  • Options
    IndianaFrogIndianaFrog Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    Well I'm late again and have just caught up on the programme recorded for me tonight. I'm so sorry that Patrick has gone but anyone coming up against Natalie in the dance off wouldn't have stood a chance. Natalie looked more mechanical than ever tonight. She doesn't come across as dancing from her heart. Abbey and Sophie were just lovely tonight and Brendon's choreography was stunning. I don't think Natalie will win it as she hasn't got the public vote. I would like Sophie to win but who know how the vote will go!

So its goodbye until 2014!
    Will Brucie be back I wonder? Hope not.Thanks for your company and the nibbles when I've been able to get here. Thanks also to all the Moles who have helped to keep this thread going and to Abigail's Mum who has kept the times and the peace!!!! have a fab Christmas one and all and take care out there. Keeeeeeeeep dancing!
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIDIE-IN wrote: »
    Not surprised to see Patrick go - but Natalie being in the bottom two confirms, to me, that - like Denise Van Outen - the public cannot overlook previous dance experience.

I think Natalie will leave at the half way point next week, and the final 3 will be Sophie, Susannah and Abby.

Appearing daily on Breakfast TV and coming at the competition from a completed non show biz background, means that Susannah appeals to many viewers. She is trying hard, good fun and doing her best. She will never match Natalie or Abby and Sophie for grace or competence, but she is still improving week on week.

Many women will see themselves reflected in Susannah's routines.

Bring on the final.

Susanna gets the younger audience vote too. Family voters will like her.
  • Options
    samiskimsamiskim Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have been a bit of a lurker this year but I would like to thank all those who have been a mole this year and posted the spoiler. To me it doesn't spoil it - just increases my enjoyment of the programme.

What a shocker though - Artem and Natalie in the bottom 2 and they got the perfect score for their first dance. Don't think right person went tonight i.e. Susannah - but she is massively popular and think she will lift the glitter ball trophy which is a little bit sad as, in my opinion, it should be Abbey or Sophie. Natalie is brilliant but I don't somehow I don't warm to her but she is the best dancer in the competition.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    No I am certainly not one of those. I wish could turn back time and not have posted it. It wasn't meant to be malicious at all.

No harm done. Just was so unexpected, I seriously doubt the vote is racial.
  • Options
    scarlottiscarlotti Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    No I am certainly not one of those. I wish could turn back time and not have posted it. It wasn't meant to be malicious at all.

OK hansue - lets kiss & make up - hate to see this lovely spoiler thread ruined by members like us arguing!
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Patrick out Natalie saved
    Gutted for Natalie that she was in dance off. Two amazing dances yet people aren't picking up he phone and voting. Must be hugely disheartening. I don't think the tie with Abbey helped either. So the other 3 girls got more votes than Natalie this week. Hmmm.

Still think Sophie can beat Susanna with that amazing Charleston of hers.

Her charleston has been built up so much I hope peeps aren't going to be disappointed.

Can see Susanna has this in the bag, only public vote counts next week and it appears she's really popular.

Had to laugh to myself when watching tonight for the first time with my 88 yr old mother and she said Kevin dances like a frog :blush: bless him.
  • Options
    musicangelmusicangel Posts: 7,164
    Forum Member
    Sophie is the most humble out of lot and deserves support
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I think Susanna will win, but would like Abby to win.....there, I've said it, I like Abby!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cwickham wrote: »
    Alesha's case is skewed as that was the week Matt Di Angelo had his meltdown. And the following week there were three couples left but still a dance-off, leading to Gethin's fate being sealed once he ended up bottom - he would almost certainly have won but for that. And Natasha's bottom two appearance was way back in the day, and by the end the Chris Parker vote had finally given out so she was guaranteed to win. They are the only two celebs ever to win after being in the dance-off, and there are unusual circumstances in both cases. Abbey and Natalie aren't going to win.

I agree, but anything can happen. I think on Dancing On Ice with Suzanne winning (If you ever watched the show back then) is a great example of how performing great in the finale wins you the show. Louis was fortunate to do a great showdance to overtake Kimberley too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    Patrick out Natalie saved

Thanks for the spoiler Hot Butterfly.

Am I the only one interested that 2 previous pro winners (Artem and Brendan) are in the final?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    musicangel wrote: »
    Sophie is the most humble out of lot and deserves support

She is, & fair play, Brendan's choreography has been fab this year - still want Abby to win though, but would be happy with Sophie:)
  • Options
    Tennis-dancerTennis-dancer Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Ok, I think Susanna will win, but would like Abby to win.....there, I've said it, I like Abby!!!

I concur, agree whatever with you!;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol Tennis-dancer :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

For me its more of a question of who dances best on the finale, voting on that Showdance. Brendan better kick Sophie into shape. No bacofoil lol.

If you had asked me weeks ago and the majority of the forum members this would have been the top 4 we would have wished for. Peeps saying Susanna does not deserve to win, well its better than Dave Myers getting to the finals or Ben Cohen getting the win just for looking pretty.

Think its Sophie's to lose. Abbey / Natalie winning would be a great victory for the dancing aspect of the show, but personality has taken over.
  • Options
    Dan SetteDan Sette Posts: 5,816
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Sorry but I disagree! A professional dancer is someone who dances for a living and AFAIAA Natalie has never done that. She did dancing at her drama school - as do nearly all students at drama school but not ballroom. Abbey did ballet do that make her ineligible too? Natalie should win IMO

Although professionally trained, which puts the others at a disadvantage.

She didn't merely attend stage school, she graduated from Italia Conti after studying three years of musical theatre.

I think all the dancers should start off as novices. But that's just my opinion, of course.
  • Options
    tonycollins100tonycollins100 Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to all of those that have supplied spoilers over the years, particularly Abigailsmum who seems to have taken over since the Wembley fiasco, through which we lost the best spoiler source of the lot.

Those of us who rely on you to provide the information that USED to be provided by the BBC (when they actually showed the results programme live), thank you sincerely.

On a happier note on the colour issue, Tonight's DO at least makes sure than there is one member of the black community is in the final. Not that I particularly noticed the ethnicity of any of the participants.

It could be said that over the years Eastern Europe has provided more than their fair share of professionals. - Look I know this is ridiculous, it is just an illustration of what you get if you take an innocent observation to it's logical conclusion, you can get an upset unneccesarily.
  • Options
    CorrieAddict27CorrieAddict27 Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we have this open next week during the final? It's the highlight of my week. :( But if not, thank you all so much for your lovely company, and hugs to everyone. Night night, God Bless, and wishing you all a lovely Christmas and a Peaceful and Healthy New Year. xxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIDIE-IN wrote: »
    Not surprised to see Patrick go - but Natalie being in the bottom two confirms, to me, that - like Denise Van Outen - the public cannot overlook previous dance experience.

I think Natalie will leave at the half way point next week, and the final 3 will be Sophie, Susannah and Abby.

Appearing daily on Breakfast TV and coming at the competition from a completed non show biz background, means that Susannah appeals to many viewers. She is trying hard, good fun and doing her best. She will never match Natalie or Abby and Sophie for grace or competence, but she is still improving week on week.

Many women will see themselves reflected in Susannah's routines.

Bring on the final.

What a pity they did overlook it for Tom Chambers.
  • Options
    LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :blush::blush:sorry I got a bit hot under the collar. I misinterpreted the post as an infiltration by a WUM to disturb the happy situation of the thread, there are so many onDS as you well know. This time I was wrong and I have said sorry.tp the poster.

Babe, bless you! Appreciate your response! And yes, I agree, there are many on here that try to disturb the equalibrium.

Night, lovely, and coming to party next week?
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scarlotti wrote: »
    OK hansue - lets kiss & make up - hate to see this lovely spoiler thread ruined by members like us arguing!

It seems Ive got a lot of kissing and making up to do. Thanks for being so understanding.
  • Options
    cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See you all in 293 days' time, I guess...
  • Options
    LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we have this open next week during the final? It's the highlight of my week. :( But if not, thank you all so much for your lovely company, and hugs to everyone. Night night, God Bless, and wishing you all a lovely Christmas and a Peaceful and Healthy New Year. xxxxx

Corrie, we hope to have a parrrrtayy here next week... I am buying a new frock for it! See you there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure one of us will start a party thread (probably me :blush:):D:D
  • Options
    libby3107libby3107 Posts: 2,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only person I could have tolerated leaving tonight was Patrick - and I quite fancy him. Shows how much I love the others. My strategy was to vote copiously for Sophie & Susanna cos I felt they were most in danger. I know Natalie would beat anybody in dance off.