DS LGBT members thread (Part 9)

Comments

• ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it, institutional homophobia is rife there and the police don't care.
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brava!
    I can't take credit from that one... its from a film. :blush:

I doubt it, institutional homophobia is rife there and the police don't care.
    Terrible story.

Thing is, what can be done? I guess it'd have to be something on the UN level?
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure. Hopefully the tide will turn and government out there will get involved. I won't be holding my breath though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure. Hopefully the tide will turn and government out there will get involved. I won't be holding my breath though.

If it was American citizens I bet they would care a lot more.

I might be going off on a tangent but this whole crazy world where stealing X amount of money from a bank is a more punishable offence than taking somebody's life needs to change.
  • TR252TR252 Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    Does anybody know where I could find the item of clothing or what it's called thats being worn in the last photo in this article? ;-)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/gayspy/a539856/gay-spy-sam-callahan-strips-off-to-his-pants-its-a-yes-from-us.html#yourviews
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TR252 wrote: »
    Does anybody know where I could find the item of clothing or what it's called thats being worn in the last photo in this article? ;-)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/gayspy/a539856/gay-spy-sam-callahan-strips-off-to-his-pants-its-a-yes-from-us.html#yourviews

when do you plan to wear those? he's got bad camel toe in that :o
    Forum Member
    Haha I thought it looked pretty hot personally! I doubt I'll actually get one anyway, I've just never seen them!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha I thought it looked pretty hot personally! I doubt I'll actually get one anyway, I've just never seen them!

I thought it was very unflattering :o

I've never seen them either, I'm pretty sure old women wear them though :blush:
    Forum Member
    Well that's a turn off! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's a turn off! :p

It certainly is :o

Why cover the torso up as well?

Maybe if they started with it buttoned up then one by one they come down, it could be like a tease :p
    Forum Member
    It certainly is :o

Maybe if they started with it buttoned up then one by one they come down, it could be like a tease :p

Yeah I think it could be pretty sexy, I quite like tight clothing haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Umm.. eww. Not very flattering. The colour's manky and all. Sage/Olive? Puhleaaase.

I'm guessing its not a wrestling singlet, its more likely a sort of trendy longjohn. Maybe try Jockey or someone like that.

EDIT: Maybe its called a swimsuit or something. It looks like its fashioned on a '30's swim wear.
    Exactly! They show a great deal more on the cover as I discovered thanks to someone kindly leaving it on the eyeline shelf at WH Smiths the other day. :D

And what's with standing on tippy toes? It don't make you look taller in a photo without anything in the background to reference it.. :p

Still.. he's got a good set of pins on him. Nice and fuzzy... :blush:

Yeah but it'd work better if it was in front of a roaring fire in some mountain lodge as the snow steadily falls outside.
  • Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't find him attractive in the slightest
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Booty luv wrote: »
    Don't find him attractive in the slightest

I think he's really hot :blush:

Nice hairy legs. . . . even if he does have to tiptoe to make them look toned :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ChipPaper wrote: »

Nice hairy legs. . . . even if he does have to tiptoe to make them look toned :p

He looks nicer in the pics above.

He's slightly too ripped for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'll take him then :p

He's got a great body imo

Is there such a thing as too ripped? :D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take him then :p

He's got a great body imo

Is there such a thing as too ripped? :D:p

Yeah, I prefer not so perfect guys, besides he's about 5 years too young for me and too British as well to be honest ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I prefer not so perfect guys, besides he's about 5 years too young for me and too British as well to be honest ;-)

Nobody's perfect, he looked 'cut' in one of those pics. Skin is in :blush::D.

What is too British? I've never heard him talk if it's an accent thing. And as for too young, he's over 16, that's doable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody's perfect, he looked 'cut' in one of those pics. Skin is in :blush::D.

What is too British? I've never heard him talk if it's an accent thing. And as for too young, he's over 16, that's doable.

I like guys from other countries. Particularly European. Or Latino guys, hubba ^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like guys from other countries. Particularly European. Or Latino guys, hubba ^_^

Oh, I see :D:p I suppose Sam Callahan is a tad vanilla by comparison.

Is your like for Latino's just based on their looks, or 'personal experience' of them? :D I wouldn't know where the nearest Latino is to me :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Shame there's nothing on the chest though..

He's not too overly 'ripped' .. just right. Don't want a Muscle Mary.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame there's nothing on the chest though..

Ah, a nice hairy chest would be good on him. Especially if it trails down to a nice hairy stomach, in between the abs to show them off :p

That said, I'd have him, hair or no hair :D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I see :D:p I suppose Sam Callahan is a tad vanilla by comparison.

Is your like for Latino's just based on their looks, or 'personal experience' of them? :D I wouldn't know where the nearest Latino is to me :p

I have no personal experience sadly. It will happen some day though! :D

It's just the accent, Spanish, South American... it's hot.

This is what I want :blush:

He is for me, I prefer less muscle. You don't need to be toned to be sexy. :)
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol Jack :D @ Your link!!!

You want a killer? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol Jack :D @ Your link!!!

You want a killer? :o

Bastard! where have you been? it's been forever since we crossed paths :D

He's not really a killer though is he?, you know what they say, out of site out of mind. Besides he had it coming.

Cesar <3