Options

Four in a Bed :: New Series (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

And the lazy owner still refuses to get up and cook the full English. :D:D:D

Did you make that video?

Bob is appearing on CDWM. Really? :o
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know why Brock reminds me of Paul Burrell....

His voice reminds me of that theatrical bloke on Extras - the one whose daughter was an old friend of Maggie's.
  • Options
    David1964David1964 Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Mushroom gate, and who has hot chocolate for breakfast?

"We don't do mushrooms, did you not read the menu?"
    Rude man!

"We have hot chocolate in the rooms but not at breakfast"
    If he has sachets of hot chocolate why can't he serve one in the dining room?

Hot chocolate seems popular this week at breakfast:confused:
  • Options
    ICanBeBotheredICanBeBothered Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Is it just me, or the first room in Brock's place (the twin room where the two guys stayed) had a wartime hospital kind of vibe? Possibly the colour scheme. Nice enough, but that's the first thing I thought.

Brock has plummeted in whatever estimation I held him in when he commented on the feedback forms: many points made were perfectly valid.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me, or the first room in Brock's place (the twin room where the two guys stayed) had a wartime hospital kind of vibe? Possibly the colour scheme. Nice enough, but that's the first thing I thought.

Brock has plummeted in whatever estimation I held him in when he commented on the feedback forms: many points made were perfectly valid.

The grey colour scheme is very fashionable at the moment. It's the new black don't cha know darling. :D
  • Options
    HumptyDumpyHumptyDumpy Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Brock arranges his shirts in the wardrobe according to colour...:p I knew a bloke who did that - I could never live with a man like that.

I do that too. I also arrange items by size- blouses down to maxi dresses.
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't normally come in this thread but here's something for nothing.

The mixed race couple are the parents of my daughter's flat mate at uni and they're actually divorced.:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And as for Brock - worra a monster!:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    queenshaks wrote: »

The mixed race couple are the parents of my daughter's flat mate at uni and they're actually divorced.:o:D

Did they divorce after this show? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do that too. I also arrange items by size- blouses down to maxi dresses.

What you do in your own time is your business mate. :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did they divorce after this show? :D

No, apparently years ago :D

They lied for the show. There is a comment they made in the first show which kind of gave it away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, apparently years ago :D

They lied for the show. There is a comment they made in the first show which kind of gave it away.

Really? No surprise really. People on this show would say anything to get on it. The same with CDWM contestants.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? No surprise really. People on this show would say anything to get on it. The same with CDWM contestants.

She does run her own catering company and runs a B and B, just half a lie/truth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She does run her own catering company and runs a B and B, just half a lie/truth.

The same B&B or another one? Does he work there at all?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The same B&B or another one? Does he work there at all?

Same one I think. I don't know about him, I'll ask my daughter in the week and update here.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same one I think. I don't know about him, I'll ask my daughter in the week and update here.:)

:) ok. Weird that she would say they are still married and running the place together. I thought things looked awkward between them. It's like he is afraid to say anything and keeps looking at her before he speaks. Now we know why because he is afraid he will be caught out.
  • Options
    HumptyDumpyHumptyDumpy Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) ok. Weird that she would say they are still married and running the place together. I thought things looked awkward between them. It's like he is afraid to say anything and keeps looking at her before he speaks. Now we know why because he is afraid he will be caught out.

I guess she got his balls in the divorce settlement.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess she got his balls in the divorce settlement.

lol :D
  • Options
    marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Brock seems very controlling - strange Scots accent too (although maybe he has lived away from his homeland for a while and perhaps his posh Glasgow school played a part).

He must always win but if he loses he makes an excuse about that is the way he planned it (see canal exploits). He would be very difficult to live with so no wonder he is on his own.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Update is, they're not married but own the B&B.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Leo has his own personal training company, which they run on the site, LBL training. You can Google it. He also has a fb page. Bit of an action man.
    Seems that they have worked together for quite a while, owning a pub / restaurant in the area previously.
  • Options
    HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brock is sooo not cut out for customer service! He should have stayed in banking or whatever it was he did. His place looked nice apart from the grey room with orphanage beds but his attitude stinks. All the criticisms made were valid and his reaction ott, arrogant and aggressive.
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Lovely rooms (watching on delay) but I was amazed at the mingin' lavatory brush...euuuwwww, that should never happen - anywhere.
    thought exactly the same
    David1964 wrote: »
    "We don't do mushrooms, did you not read the menu?"
    Rude man!

"We have hot chocolate in the rooms but not at breakfast"
    If he has sachets of hot chocolate why can't he serve one in the dining room?

Hot chocolate seems popular this week at breakfast:confused:
    I thought mushrooms were pretty average kind of thing to have with your cooked brekkie:confused:

ditto!
    The grey colour scheme is very fashionable at the moment. It's the new black don't cha know darling. :D
    battleship grey ! ewwwwwwwwwwwww

LOL..interesting snippet:D:D
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

keep us posted...We needs these interesting snippets cors life don`t half get tedious without em :D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.