Options

Who will be posting on the forums tomorrow?

Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I spend most of the day being with family and eating, but there will be some lulls during which I'll pop on here and see what everyone else is up to. Will anyone else be around? I've found internet traffic on Christmas Day has become busier with each passing year so hopefully there is no silly stigma to going online on December 25th anymore. I never understood why there was every any in the first place, to be honest.

Comments

• Options
    Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    I doubt I will, my presence is pretty much required all day.
  • Options
    christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will be xmas night :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Probably during the evening
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably. Just another day with turkey added.
  • Options
    Rawr!Rawr! Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be all over the internet talking bollocks during the Christmas period, plus watching some telly at the same time I expect. I'm away from home and won't be going back this year due to work reasons I don't intend to explain.

So I'm on my own on a military base, the vast majority of personnel have gone home for Christmas, I think I'm the only person in my building actually. I've got internet and TV, plus a small kitchen to do Christmas dinner, it's going to be a nice quiet Christmas for me. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe to let off some steam! Depends on if we stay at my mother's or go to his family, I'd rather go to his family!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will probably be the early hours Boxing Day if I post at all. I'll be buzzing from all the choccy and pop and won't be able to sleep when I get back from the folks.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully not, I have a gorgeous man who I plan on getting naked with for a couple of days.
  • Options
    Abraham-44Abraham-44 Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    Depends if anyone can spark my interest amongst all the small talk
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meeeeeee. In between eating and drinking.
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rawr! wrote: »
    I'll be all over the internet talking bollocks during the Christmas period, plus watching some telly at the same time I expect. I'm away from home and won't be going back this year due to work reasons I don't intend to explain.

So I'm on my own on a military base, the vast majority of personnel have gone home for Christmas, I think I'm the only person in my building actually. I've got internet and TV, plus a small kitchen to do Christmas dinner, it's going to be a nice quiet Christmas for me. :)
    In UK......or Germany?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    In UK......or Germany?

I'm not answering that. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will pop on in the morning before I disappear to family
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I definitely will be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not answering that. :)
    Only asking as my son is ex-Forces and i'm thinking you are sitting on the same Base where he was.

PM if you like.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Meeeeeeeeee2
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    I probably will at some point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're either forces or ex forces as you had a 6 month deployment to Afghanistan.

I don't know why you are so secretive:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    You're either forces or ex forces as you had a 6 month deployment to Afghanistan.

I don't know why you are so secretive:confused:
    LOL.....I do.

My son was exactly the same and even now still trots out the same old quote of "need to know" which no doubt in Forces lingo has some wacko acronym! :D
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i think of all of you as my second family so if i didn't visit it would be wrong wouldn.t it ;)
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    no doubt I'll pop in at some point. I am hoping for the return of 'the bin man' poster that would add to my Christmas:o
  • Options
    yesman2012yesman2012 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I spend most of the day being with family and eating, but there will be some lulls during which I'll pop on here and see what everyone else is up to. Will anyone else be around? I've found internet traffic on Christmas Day has become busier with each passing year so hopefully there is no silly stigma to going online on December 25th anymore. I never understood why there was every any in the first place, to be honest.

what, is there a website for people to see global internet traffic? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    Only asking as my son is ex-Forces and i'm thinking you are sitting on the same Base where he was.

PM if you like.

Merry Christmas to your son. :)
  • Options
    christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    no doubt I'll pop in at some point. I am hoping for the return of 'the bin man' poster that would add to my Christmas:o

I think he got banned :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he got banned :(

Yes he is. Another PBU though.