Options

Wallander Series 3 [Swedish]

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    JeffG1JeffG1 Posts: 15,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never ever believed the foxy mature teacher lady would've gone for him though ... she'd have had to be absolutely desperate.

But not as desperate as those who went for Rolf Lassgård's Wallander. :D
  • Options
    MoleskinMoleskin Posts: 3,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ClarkF1 wrote: »

Always thought there was something dodgy about the chief.

Just watched the last last episode and kept asking why the Police Chief keeps skulking round in doorways.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first series of Krister Wallander is being repeat on weekdays from Tuesday at round about 1am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00g2j5f
  • Options
    parthenaparthena Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, Verence, but I don't think I'll watch it again - it was harrowing enough at the time (towards the end) and subsequently became even more tragic :'(

It was up there with HBO's best, for me.
  • Options
    StrakerStraker Posts: 79,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Ben Stephenson, Controller, BBC Drama Commissioning, added: "It is only right that we bring the final chapter of the brilliant and ground-breaking Wallander to BBC One which is set to be a dark, thrilling and emotional finale.

In what parallel universe is Kenny B's piss-poor version "ground-breaking" (or brilliant for that matter)?!?! Do these people even realise they're speaking in fluent BS?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    In what parallel universe is Kenny B's piss-poor version "ground-breaking" (or brilliant for that matter)?!?! Do these people even realise they're speaking in fluent BS?

While I agree it's not as good as the Krister or Rolf Wallanders I have to say that I like Kenny B Wallander
  • Options
    StrakerStraker Posts: 79,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While I agree it's not as good as the Krister or Rolf Wallanders I have to say that I like Kenny B Wallander

It's the hyperbole that grates - Ground-breaking and Brilliant. What a crock!
  • Options
    henry_hopehenry_hope Posts: 761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks. I was wondering where this had got to,since I thought it had been green lit along time ago.
    Lets hope Branagh doesnt get too self engrossed with this final series. Krister already did "troubled man" very well and without over obsessing with emotion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    henry_hope wrote: »
    Thanks. I was wondering where this had got to,since I thought it had been green lit along time ago.
    Lets hope Branagh doesnt get too self engrossed with this final series. Krister already did "troubled man" very well and without over obsessing with emotion.

The problem is that Krister was able to "develop" Kurt's dementia over the course of 6 episodes but Kenny B will presumably have to do it in just one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going back to the first series of Krister Wallander I'm struck by how, (at least so far) there have been no real "Oh Svartman" moments. I suppose that proves that he could be a decent policeman given half a chance
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The day after I say that, Our Boy then has a major "Oh Svartman" moment
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The day after I say that, Our Boy then has a major "Oh Svartman" moment

Ya gotta love him!
    It's been an age since we saw the 1st series and I'm LOVING it!
    Followed now by Hostages which sadly no one on here seems to be watching?:confused: