Options

Doctor Who Election 2: 15/11/2010 - 23/11/2010

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    May I offer my congratulations to the Tennant party on it's victory, and commiserations to all the gallant losers.

Well done davrosdodebird for organising the election, a lot of fun was had by all. :)

In spite of the fact that my vote went elsewhere, I must say it's nice to see Tennant winning. Or losing. Or anytime, really. Doing anything...;)
  • Options
    GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    WebslarkWebslark Posts: 18,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And in line with my electoral promises - jelly babies for all!
  • Options
    MansunMansun Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, I'm afraid Peri has just arrived at HQ, and we hardly recognised her! :eek: What have you done to her figure, she's been eating too many pies!!!!! :eek:

We'll get her on a celery based diet immediately to get her back into shape!!!!! :D

Aha, my plan to fool you by sending you Peri's fatter twin sister Jeri has worked! The real Peri is safe and sound with me. No chance of her getting fat with me eating all the pies around here! :D

Anyway, enough of that. Here's my statistical analysis of the election results:

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo80/combomweek5/colinbakerspiechart.jpg
  • Options
    daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no an effective opposition shows the current party in charge how to do things in a better way,but not in a way that makes you look like a child ;)

We as The Tom Baker party congratulate The Tennant Party on their victory and will back them up when decisions are correct,but we will go against you when your on the wrong track:)

Call us your Voice of Reason in a long scarf:)
    Mansun wrote: »
    Aha, my plan to fool you by sending you Peri's fatter twin sister Jeri has worked! The real Peri is safe and sound with me. No chance of her getting fat with me eating all the pies around here! :D

Anyway, enough of that. Here's my statistical analysis of the election results:

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo80/combomweek5/colinbakerspiechart.jpg

It's okay, with our Celery supplement, Jeri will be even better than Peri and a credit to our party!

And why haven't you finished off that Pie?:eek::D