Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Maybe he plans on doing some more magic on stage and will pull them out of a hat? Or they'll drop out of his umbrella?

noo not magic, that was last years theme, think bigger, thing Pudsey, the pugs have been away at dog dancing boot camp! Expect Pete and the pugs to do a routine to Mysterious Girl...all ready for Wembley!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    noo not magic, that was last years theme, think bigger, thing Pudsey, the pugs have been away at dog dancing boot camp! Expect Pete and the pugs to do a routine to Mysterious Girl...all ready for Wembley!

I'm sorry but you are way off base here... Peter will do a showdown act ..I.e. Attraction ..(BGT winners ). As that's what is news right now ..I imagine he will do a bird and a dog at least .. Pudsey is so 2012 :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If his former wife KNEW he was going to leave ..why was she shocked and why we're their kids left at home without either parent
    I don't believe she was shocked.
    As Katie pointed out plenty of times, the house was hers and she wouldn't let him pay to it so she could claim ownership. Therefore, to leave her, he had to leave the house. She would have been shocked if he had taken the kids. How many men take the kids on the day they leave their wife? Quite a cruel thing to do I would have thought.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me, abandoning/leaving is not going back to. He left the marriage.

Both he and Kp do their best to use the kids to bolster their image.

And he really is that stupid. He thinks people fall for his act. As does she.

When he left the family unit the way he did, initially he left them ,he could and should have ended the marriage in an adult face to face manner, as many do in far worse situations, instead of running off to use his failed marriage and kids in pursuit of a career, the kids themselves know he walked out on them because he gets them to ask him about it on camera so he can be seen putting his side, so what ever each's interpretation of abandonment/leaving means, to them, because of him, in their young minds it will always remain a question hanging over them
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but you are way off base here... Peter will do a showdown act ..I.e. Attraction ..(BGT winners ). As that's what is news right now ..I imagine he will do a bird and a dog at least .. Pudsey is so 2012 :D
    I expect he'll throw eggs because that got a bigger reaction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I expect he'll throw eggs because that got a bigger reaction.

Couldn't we throw the eggs at his shodow act :D:D:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted - not going to add to the amateur dramatics
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I don't believe she was shocked.
    As Katie pointed out plenty of times, the house was hers and she wouldn't let him pay to it so she could claim ownership. Therefore, to leave her, he had to leave the house. She would have been shocked if he had taken the kids. How many men take the kids on the day they leave their wife? Quite a cruel thing to do I would have thought.

Depends who the wife is
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    When he left the family unit the way he did, initially he left them ,he could and should have ended the marriage in an adult face to face manner, as many do in far worse situations, instead of running off to use his failed marriage and kids in pursuit of a career, the kids themselves know he walked out on them because he gets them to ask him about it on camera so he can be seen putting his side, so what ever each's interpretation of abandonment/leaving means, to them, because of him, in their young minds it will always remain a question hanging over them

That bit affects the wife, not the kids. The kids were used to one or other of them being off and away so nothing had really changed for them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That bit affects the wife, not the kids. The kids were used to one or other of them being off and away so nothing had really changed for them.

You think ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You honestly think their dad just getting up and walking out with no explanation didn't affect the kids at that time :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    You think ....

I do as well.

I am sure that the disappearance and then no contact of AR/LP was far more confusing to the children than their father moving to another residence... with little time elapsed before they saw him again.

The 'daddy left you' argument is one used by bitter women who care more that they were dumped than for their children's well being... men who walk away from their partner are still father's... men who abandon/dump their children never were father's in the first place.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do as well.

I am sure that the disappearance and then no contact of AR/LP was far more confusing to the children than their father moving to another residence... with little time elapsed before they saw him again.

The 'daddy left you' argument is one used by bitter women who care more that they were dumped than for their children's well being... men who walk away from their partner are still father's... men who abandon/dump their children never were father's in the first place.

Beautifully put LAO :)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lord, are we not done with this yet?? Some of you are starting to sound like he walked out on YOU, not KP. Projecting again?

ETA: @LAO

100% :cool:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You honestly think their dad just getting up and walking out with no explanation didn't affect the kids at that time :confused:

The ages the kids were and the fact that they were used to their parents not being home for different stretches of time would mean that that would have had less impact than what came next.

Their parents were never 9-5ers. They were often in different places at different times and the children were often with Nan and nannies. That was their normalcy. Therefore, they would be less effected than if there had been a massive showdown, with lots of screaming and fighting, followed by being dragged out of the house to a new place, with new people.

It becomes difficult for them if the parents make it difficult and involve the children in their wars. Which both of these parents do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It becomes difficult for them if the parents make it difficult and involve the children in their wars. Which both of these parents do.

And this for me is far more damaging than the fact the parents are divorced.

It's perfectly possible to have a reasonably amicable divorce and smooth shared custody but these two would rather use their kids as weapons to attack each other which is far more harmful than PA leaving KP on the first place
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know where this big argument they had on their TV show can be found, I have been looking at videos of their show and have only come to the conclusion that Andre was much more watchable with KP by his side
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I promise this is the last time I'll refer to it.:yawn:

If KP was such a nightmare why did Peteybabes leave his children in her care?
    Why didn't he take his children with him?:confused:

Please..............nobody bother answering my post because I'm obviously in a minority of one.
    I've made my point and care little whether anyone agrees with me or not.:)

I dont think you are a minority of one.
    There will be the camp who dont think he walked out on his children and only Kate and, whats great about this thread, is that we continue to debate differing viewpoints. If we all agreed, it would be an appreciation thread.

I share your view that he did walk out on his children. I also dont believe that initially he intended to do this. I think it was all about controlling Kate i.e. move your horses from Gould's stables and dont go out without me etc etc, which have been well documented in the press. I believe it backfired on him, when Kate closed the door permanently by her antics in Ibiza.

Concerning the martial arts. Im dont think its a good idea to be working through your belt gradings and your tiny son is also grading. Its nice to share a sport, but its competitive and Junior could feel that he isnt as good as his father. Ive had children, who are now black belt, going through karate at different times (but they are not a 40 year old man doing the same sport as his tiny son and grading)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Depends who the wife is

Are you sayig KP wasn't fit to have custody and he sould have taken them from her?

If anyone has been in the position of being left by their husband, but thinks it would have been preferable for him to have taken the kids away as well, then I doubt their reasoning powers.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think all the rowing,screaming and shouting at each other wouldn't have affected the children,who knows what went on for him to walk out like he did,but he didn't abandon his children,dwight york abandoned his son,peter just abandoned his wife,it's time to move on.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    There will be the camp who dont think he walked out on his children and only Kate and, whats great about this thread, is that we continue to debate differing viewpoints. If we all agreed, it would be an appreciation thread.

I share your view that he did walk out on his children. I also dont believe that initially he intended to do this. I think it was all about controlling Kate i.e. move your horses from Gould's stables and dont go out without me etc etc, which have been well documented in the press. I believe it backfired on him, when Kate closed the door permanently by her antics in Ibiza.

Concerning the martial arts. Im dont think its a good idea to be working through your belt gradings and your tiny son is also grading. Its nice to share a sport, but its competitive and Junior could feel that he isnt as good as his father. Ive had children, who are now black belt, going through karate at different times (but they are not a 40 year old man doing the same sport as his tiny son and grading)

But he sees them regularly:confused: Despite his faults and his milking of being DOTY (and his exploitation of them on his shows), he hasn't abandoned them. Surely it's better to remove himself from a toxic relationship that is going to impact far more deeply on the kids who are stuck between constantly warring parents 24/7? People who abandon their kids are people like Rod Stewart, who has a daughter he has never acknowledged, the laughable Brain McFatten who thinks that living on the other side of the world is acceptable and Katona's other ex who apparently doesn't see his kids at all. Not sure how we can tar PA with the same brush????
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

Well, Bunny, at least you acknowledge that there is a gap between what he did and what his intentions were at the time - a pertinent point and a very relevant one imo - an acknowledgment totally missing from other people's version of 'OMG he deliberately and coldly abandoned his kids!!!' events on here.

PA behaving badly at the time and acting impulsively (selfishly? pathetically?) should be seen in context - as in, time and place and circumstances and the end of a toxic relationship.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Do you think all the rowing,screaming and shouting at each other wouldn't have affected the children,who knows what went on for him to walk out like he did,but he didn't abandon his children,dwight york abandoned his son,peter just abandoned his wife,it's time to move on.

I wouldn't even say he abandoned his wife. I would say that he made the decision to leave a toxic relationship.

All this talk of him abandoning and dumping his kids makes it sound like he just woke up one morning and went 'ok that's it, I'm out of here'. It's been documented that they'd already had relationship counselling before that point and things must have been really at breaking point for a while for him to leave.
    if it's just 2 grown ups involved then sometimes people do just up and leave but, when kids are involved, I think things must have got to the point of no return for Pete to want an end to the marriage. Despite my p*ss taking, I don't think there is any doubt he adores his kids and I can not see him taking a decision to leave their mother lightly.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You may be on to something Betty as Attraction tweeted a while ago that they loved his 'Lift the sky' track and would like to perform to it so perhaps he'll follow that up for next year's tour. He mentioned the pugs in New a couple of weeks ago and there have been Twitter sightings of him walking them so if those were accurate it sounds like they're at home with him when he's not away.

Perhaps the court case will shed a little light on why Pete felt he had to leave at that point but the thread seems to keep going round in pointless boring circles on the subject. Does anyone behave perfectly at the end of a marriage, particularly when it's as acrimonious as Pete and Katie's? For all their many spats since they've on the whole seemed to cooperate when it comes to the children and both have moved on with their lives.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Are you sayig KP wasn't fit to have custody and he sould have taken them from her?

If anyone has been in the position of being left by their husband, but thinks it would have been preferable for him to have taken the kids away as well, then I doubt their reasoning powers.

No I am not saying KP, I said it depends who the wife is, I am talking about people out here in the real world, some mothers are not fit mothers, some are alcoholics, drug users, this is what I meant.

You asked how many men would take their kids when they leave the wife, I would say quite a few because some women should never have been mothers and I am not talking about KP, she seems quite motherly
This discussion has been closed.